Everything Has Changed

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung.

 

"Soo-", Wendy started before she was interrupted by a panting girl.

 

"Hi I'm- ah Katy", Katy extended her hand out for Wendy to shake.

 

"Hi Katy, I'm Wendy ", Wendy shook Katy's hand, her eyes not leaving Sooyoung's. As of the moment, her eyes were unreadable. 

 

"So, uh do you mind if I show you around? We're classmates by the way", Katy said cheerfully. "Oh and uh this is my bestfriend, Joy, your classmate as well."

 

Wendy forced herselft to smile. "Nice to meet you Joy", holding out her hand. Joy warily eyed Wendy before shaking her hand.

 

Cold.

 

Really cold.

 

Wendy could feel herself shaking. She can't do this. She thought she was ready to see her again.

 

"I- uh", Wendy stuttered staring at their hands. She couldn't bring herself to look up.

 

"She's so tall", Wendy thought, almost breaking into tears. Why am I being like this?

 

Sooyoung let go first. The loss of contact left shivers along Wendy's spine.

 

"Hey Katy", Sooyoung started. Her voice. Wendy was suddenly reminded of the past when Sooyoung used to sing with her.

 

Wendy could feel herself break down any moment now. No. Not here. Not in the middle of the hallway of her new school. Not in front of people who could potentially be her new friends.

 

Not in front of Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter