Lie To Me

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wan! Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Seulgi said, avoiding Wendy's gaze. Wendy smiled at her cousin's old nickname for her, but frowned when she noticed that Seulgi didn't look too happy to see her.

 

"Yeah, but so do you"

 

"I, uh, have basketball practice", Seulgi scratched her head.

 

"Oh is that so? Lucky you, I guess I'll get the scolding for being late" Wendy grinned.

 

"Right. You have to get going wan", Seulgi muttered before gently pushing Wendy.

 

"Yeah fine!" Wendy raised both her hands up in surrender, making her somewhat anxious cousin laugh. "But seriously though"

 

"Hmm?". Seulgi asked as she fidgeted with her shirt.

 

"Are you okay? I mean I know for a fact you aren't skipping class but you do get to miss out a lot right?"

 

"Yeah, a bit" 

 

"And? How is that working out for you? You look all worked up", Wendy said sincerely with evident concern. Seulgi smiled at this.

 

"I'm fine wan. Really, never better" She smiled widely to prove her point, eyes forming into two crescents. "And you should get to class while you're not that late"

 

"Right! If ever you have free time or you're not practicing, do you mind if we spend more time with each other? I feel like lots have changed since we were kids. And you're always so busy..."

 

"Hey, I'm sorry. To think about it, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter