Reunion

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnieeee", Joy hugged her cousin. Irene looked at her weirdly before returning the hug.

 

"Sooyoung were you-"

 

"AH THERE SHE IS", roared her uncle Heechul, before wrapping Joy in a tight embrace. "How's my favorite niece? I've got you some clothes, Irene helped me pick them", Heechul declared before finally letting go of her.

 

"Yah Uncle I'm your only niece", Joy chuckled, stretching her probably broken arms. "And what a shame, Irene is like a grandma when it comes to cjhoosing outfits", Joy teases.

 

"Says the person who has that Katy for a best friend" Irene claps back before elbowing Joy.

 

"JUNMYEON! Hurry now boy get your cousin's gifts out of there", Heechul roared.

 

"Well I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP HERE!", Suho groaned.

 

"I'll take care of it Dad", Irene giggled at the sight of her stressed brother. Joy couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

 

"Now I want to hear so much about you", Heechul motioned for Joy to sit at the couch.

 

"Hi sweetie". Sunmi, Joy's mother arrived with a bag of groceries. "Good thing you cleaned up the place, or else I would've killed you".

 

"That's a bit harsh" Irene came in, followed by a still-stressed Suho.

 

Joy rolled her eyes. "Can I help with dinner?"

 

"No sweetie you stay there and chat with your cousins and uncle. I'll call you if ever I need your help", Sunmi smiled sweetly before disappearing into the kitchen.

 

After dinner, and a lot of dad jokes from Heechul, Joy and Irene helped clean up the table. Both Sunmi and Heechul lost their spouses and are single parents. The sibli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter