Here We Go Again

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie that's her!" Yeri exclaimed.

 

"Huh?" Joy turned to see an exceptionally pretty girl with warm, brown eyes and light-brown hair that was dyed blonde at the ends.

 

Her hair complemented her face perfectly. Not to mention her good form. She must be some kind of dancer.

 

But Joy what couldn't stop staring at was her eyes. Something was off, but Joy couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was.

 

"I heard Wendy's her name", Yeri added excitedly. "She's beautiful right? I told you"

 

"I-I um" Joy stuttered facing Yeri and back at the girl. "Yeah"

 

"Woah speechless already? What do you say? Let's bet"

 

"What?" Joy asked her like it was the most outrageous thing Yeri said.

 

"Don't you remember? Who gets to ask her out first wins", Yeri smiled menacingly.

 

"No, I don't think we should do that for now"

 

"Woah what's this? Are you finally settling on Doyeon? Seriously?", Yeri asked in disbelief.

 

"No, it's just", Joy took a look at the girl again, who was now looking at the school bulletin board. "Fine, let's do it"

 

"Nice. Race you"

 

"What? Katy!"Joy yelled, storming after Yeri who was already on her feet.

 

Joy had much longer legs though, and she reached the end of the hallway before Yeri. She almost bumped into the girl.

 

"Hi there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter