Through These Tears

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be back", Seungwan smiled.

 

At that moment she warmed something that was going to be cold for a very long time.

 

"I promise"

 

"Bull", Joy grunted. She hated herself. Yeri was right, how could she do this to Doyeon? To Yeri?

 

To herself?

 

The past wasn't even something worth holding onto. She left, she said she would come back but she didn't.

 

Joy rubbed her hands together. She was awfully cold and she couldn't find her usual gloves. She made herself tea and instead of drinking it, she hastily placed both her hands on the side of the cup. It worked, until the tea started getting cold.

 

"Unless", Joy thought. "No. It would only remind me of her". Of a broken promise.

 

"Please don't lose it"

 

"I didn't lose it wan", Joy whispered, tears starting to pile up.

 

"I'll come back"

 

"But you didn't keep your end of the deal, did you?", Joy said, tears slowly starting to fall down.

 

"I'M HERE" a familiar voice echoed throughout the house.

 

Joy quickly wiped her tears with the sleeve of her sweater.

 

"Sooyoung-ah, where are you?", Irene called out.

 

"I'm here!", Joy yelled trying to sound as giddy as possible before leaving the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter