Back For You

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy roamed the halls, completely aware of all the stares she was getting.

 

"Must be because of my hair" Wendy thought as she nervously twirled the blonde ends of her light brown hair. "That must be it", she assures herself.

 

But then, maybe not. Wendy was making her way to the grounds when some boys that looked like they needed some beating were staring at, Wendy was particularly sure, her .

 

When she couldn't stand it anymore, she turned to the boys.

 

"Hey, head", Wendy cursed in English, making sure the airheads couldn't understand a thing she was saying. Sure enough, the boys didn't get the message, and just laughed in return. Wendy clenched her fists.

 

"My eyes are up here" Wendy pointed to her light-brown orbs to prove her point, this time saying it in Korean to make sure. The boys turned silent at that.

 

Wendy turned her back at them when a bunch of people suddenly started cheering and gathering.

 

"What's going on?" she wondered, making her way to where the crowd was starting to pile up. A bunch of quirky looking girls that Wendy guessed was the school's cheer squad was performing a rather heart-stopping routine. They were wearing pink and blue pastel uniforms that, Wendy had to admit, were not exactly eye- catching like usual uniforms. But the energy that the girls were emitting were more than enough to capture an entire crowd. One girl in particular was earning the most cheers from the crowd.

 

"KIM DOYEON MARRY ME!", a loud voice declared. A lot of other guys yelled in agreement. Wendy couldn't help but be amused.

 

"That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter