Never Enough

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unniieeee", Doyeon said cheerfully while tugging on Joy's sleeve. "Let's go"

 

Joy frowned. "Just a sec, I have to finish this"

 

"Well as mush as I like seeing you that focused unnie, I can't help but think that you're forgetting that I'm here", Doyeon sulked.

 

"What are you talking about, I'm always aware of your presence. And your performance this morning was amazing. You've improved a lot." Joy ruffled Doyeon's hair and gave her a sweet smile. Sure enough, Doyeon blushed at the gesture.

 

Doyeon may be taller than her, Joy has known her long enough to know that she was just a big baby. She knows exactly how to make the girl crumble.

 

"There you are. Been looking everywhere for you", Yeri muttered before snatching Joy's notebook and closing it right in front of her best friend's eyes. Doyeon laughed while Joy gaped at Yeri.

 

"Hey there Doyeon", Yeri winked.

 

"Hi Katy", Doyeon replied cheerfully.

 

"Woah woah woah", Joy playfully slapped Yeri's shoulder. "She's mine".

 

Yeri rolled her eyes. "Well she's not going to be yours if your mom comes home first.She's gonna kill you" she warned.

 

"Oh...right", Joy mentally slapped herself. Her cousin's family was going to stay at their house for their vacation, which means she needs to clean up. What a shame she had to leave Doyeon.

 

"Do you have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter