Where You At

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doyeon-ah!" Chungha snapped her fingers in front of Doyeon's face.

 

"Huh?", Doyeon looked at Chungha and back at her phone. Still no signs of Joy.

 

"Dodo! Are you awake now? Are you sick?" Sejeong placed the back of her hand on Doyeon's forehead, only for Doyeon to slap her hand away. The entire cheer squad were situated in the school grounds, a completely normal sight even if it's Saturday. They usually gather during weekends to discuss the coming week's agenda and their practice routine, with Doyeon in the lead. Without their focused leader, they were basically lost.

 

But seeing how anxious Doyeon looked right now, the girls tried to help her come to her senses.

 

"It's just that-", she checked her phone once again, "Joy hasn't talked to me all day yesterday until today. We're supposed to go on a date this afternoon"

 

Oh.

 

"She's probably just busy so she forgot. You can always call her." Mina said softly.

 

"We have to settle our practice schedule this week. We have to plan for the welcoming of the qualifiers of the try-outs", Chaeyeon added.

 

"Right", Doyeon shut her eyes and slapped her cheeks. "I have to get myself together" She looked at her phone one more time.

 

"Let me just call her first" The girls all looked at her sympathetically before nodding in understanding.

 

"Doyeon? Hi"

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter