Do As I Say

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy groaned. It wasn't even the noise from her alarm that woke her up on that particular Saturday morning.

 

"Yerim what the heck", Joy squinted her eyes to see who was calling her at the crack of dawn.

 

"Joy! Thank God you're awake" Yeri sighed in relief into the call.

 

"What is it this time?"

 

"Not evena good morning for your bestfriend? You're acting as if I always ask favors from you."

 

"Well you always do, now what is it?", Joy said in annoyance.

 

"Do you mind coming over for a sec? It's really important" Yeri pleaded.

 

"No, it's Saturday Yerim, and my cousins are here I'm supposed to spend time with them"

 

"But I, I'm sorry I just really need your help", desperation evident in Yerim's voice.

 

Joy rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration. It wasn't even bright out.

 

"Please", Yeri pleaded again after a minute of silence.

 

"Alright, alright I'll be there, just let me take a bath first"

 

"Oh my, thank you Joy really", Yeri sounded surprised. Joy wasn't the type to sacrifice an extra hour of sleep for her bestfriend.

 

"Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking, don't get all queasy on me"

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, okay I'll let you wash off that morning breath, I can smell it through my phone"

 

"This girl really had the audacity to tease me after making me wake up early on a Saturday?", Joy thought. "Oh, would you rather I go back to sleep?"

 

"No no! I'm sorry, okay bye"

 

"Bye ", Joy whispered into the phone in order not to wake up a sleeping Irene right beside her. Joy took a bath and practically tiptoed acros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter