Always In My Heart

Cold As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie", Sooyoung sniffed. "Do you really have to go?"

 

Seungwan tried to her best to calm down the sobbing 7-year old. The sight of her best friend who was only 2 years younger than her being like this broke Seungwan's heart into pieces. It wasn't like she wanted to leave anyway. She really did want to spend the holidays with Sooyoung as much as Sooyoung did with her.

 

"Sooyoungie", Seungwan smiled. "I'll be back after the holidays okay? Besides, I'll send you postcards! Dad always talks about how beautiful Canada is, I'll make sure you don't miss out."

 

She held Sooyoung's stone cold hands. The little girl has always been called a "zombie" by her classmates because of her usual cold, literally cold, state. Seungwan always makes sure to send them off though, makies sure that none of them dare touch her Sooyoung The sight of their frightened faces always amused her.

 

She makes sure to hold Sooyoung's hands whenever she gets the chance, since her hands were normally warm compared to hers.

 

"Which reminds me", Seungwan rummaged through her bag, later revealing a pair of woolen gloves. "Let these warm your hands while I'm not around okay? Please don't lose them" Seungwan put the gloves on Sooyoung's tiny hands.

 

"H-How could I?"

 

This gesture only made Sooyoung sob harder.

 

"Listen, I'll be back" Seungwan said. "I promise" She smiled warmly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter