Pt. 29

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stared at his food in front of him, that he practically begged Jongin to cut up for him but now he didn't want to eat.

"Did I really just waste my time cutting up your food for you to stare at it? Or do you need me to spoon feed you?" Jongin sighed, thinking Chanyeol could be more capable even with a broken arm.

Chanyeol shrugged, his eyes slowly trailing up to Jongin's, the small action in the library from Baekhyun lightened his mood for a small percentage of his day.

But it didn't last long.

Because Baekhyun still didn't talk to him, but he did look at him more. He also didn't know if Baekhyun's small smile was just apart of his desperate imagination.

"You look like a beaten puppy," Jongdae commented, "You've been like this since you've broke that arm, is it really that bad?"

Chanyeol shrugged, the broken arm was the least of his worries right now, "Just a lot is going on."

"With that Slytherin?" Jongin questioned.

"Oh, that Slytherin," Jongdae repeated wiggling his brows, slowly stopping when Chanyeol didn't cheer up, soon remembering to the Daily Prophet, "Oh."

"I still can't believe it," Jongin mumbled, "Cruciatus, it's torture."

"I still don't know how he got caught, I mean, yes, the ministry but he got away with it before, so why now?" Jongdae questioned.

"Because I was the one who told."

"What?" The two Gryffindor's said in sync.

"He told me not to tell anyone, but I couldn't, I couldn't keep it in knowing that was happening," Chanyeol sighed with frustration, "Did I do the right thing?"

"Kind of," Jongdae's voice wasn't certain.

"I think you did," Jongin spoke up, "Even though Baekhyun didn't tell you to, it was wrong what his dad was doing, so I guess that outweighs the other parts. Your intentions were also good so, I don't see the problem."

"But he does," Chanyeol sighed, his eyes soon following the certain Slytherin making his way into the great hall for dinner, "He signed my cast."

"I thought he hated you."

"Well, I'm sure he does, he won't even speak to me," Chanyeol mumbled.

"Try get him in a place he can't run away." Jongdae suggested.

"That's creepy," Chanyeol retaliated.

"You're making it sound creepy," Jongdae furrowed his brows, his expression soon relaxing once's his eyes casted over a certain Hufflepuff, "I have to go, great chat, bye," The words rushed out of his mouth as he stumbled up from the table.

The two Gryffindors watching him run off slightly confused.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get the chance to talk to him, you are project partners after all," Jongin spoke up with a reassuring smile.

"You're right," Chanyeol sighed, he did have this project to finish with a certain Slytherin, one who he was desperately wanting to resolve things with.

He couldn't care less about the project right now, he just wanted to use it as an advantage to get to the small male.

...

The next day Chanyeol found himself at the library once again, he had p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter