Pt. 3

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you seriously joining the quidditch team?" Sehun questioned as they sat in the great hall.

"Yes." Baekhyun huffed, tightening his laces before practice.

"Baek, you're dad literally told you not to do quidditch anymore in second year." Sehun warned.

"That was in second year, Sehun." Baekhyun sighed. "Besides he won't find out, unless I possibly break a leg or die in the match."

Baekhyun stood up, "Anyways, I've got practice to go to, enjoy you're lunch."

Sehun just shook his head as he watched him soon disappear into the crowd of students making their way into the great hall.

...

Baekhyun soon made his way onto the field, flashing Kyungsoo a quick smile who was watching him from the side.

He soon eyed up the Gryffindor's seeker, who was chatting to the tanned male he'd become used to seeing now.

"Baekhyun, you made it." The coach made her way over with a smile.

"Yeah." Baekhyun nodded, returning the smile.

"Since quidditch is a team sport, it's good to know your opponents, come over and I'll introduce you to Chanyeol." She spoke up.

Baekhyun held back the sigh, as they made their way over.

"Chanyeol, meet the new Slytherin seeker." The coach spoke up.

Chanyeol turned around his eyes falling on the familiar Slytherin boy he'd seen before. "Hey, you're Baekhyun, right?"

Baekhyun nodded, "And you're Chanyeol."

"Yep, that's me." The taller smiled, "It's nice to see a new seeker." He'd been doing quidditch since third year, the seekers had been familiar faces, finding it exciting to see a new one for a change.

Baekhyun didn't answer, he folded his arms, turning to the Coach as she told everyone to go to their brooms.

Baekhyun hovered his hand over the broom, watching as it levitated up, he got in position, soon flying off as the coach blew on the whistle.

He looked around, eyebrows furrowed in concentration, his eyes scanning around rapidly for the golden snitch.

He quickly swung down at the buldger sent his way, thankful it did when he saw the snitch below him.

He quickly swooped down, Chanyeol soon on his tracks.

"Not bad for your first practice." Chanyeol spoke up once he was beside him.

"Stop talking to me." Baekhyun huffed in response, more focused on the golden ball rather than Chanyeol.

"Alright." Chanyeol replied, deliberately bashing into the smaller.

"You !" Baekhyun groaned, stumbling back on his broom.

He was soon on the taller's tracks again, his eyes widening at his outstretched hand, just inches away from the golden snitch.

He furrowed his brows as he quickened his pace, forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter