Pt. 23

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though the Slytherin's eyes were still heavy they shot open.

He wasn't going to lie, he did feel a million times better and not on the verge of passing out anymore, but the nightmare he just had again wasn't making him reluctant to go back to sleep.

"Hey."

Baekhyun's finally noticed the tall Gryffindor seated beside his bed, he rubbed his eyes and sat up slightly, "Hey."

Chanyeol brows furrowed at the slight worry flashing through the Slytherin's eyes, "You okay?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Just had a bad dream." He replied, laying back into his pillow. "Have you been here the whole time, stalker?"

Chanyeol chuckled, "No, everyone's having dinner but I wanted to visit you." Baekhyun watched him take something from the bedside table, "Speaking of dinner, you need to eat."

Baekhyun would of protested but he didn't want to concern Chanyeol again, and he was growing hungry anyway, so he picked up the sandwich and took a bite, gesturing for Chanyeol to help himself but the Gryffindor shook his head.

Chanyeol watch the smaller eat for a while, "Have you not been sleeping because of your dreams?" He asked, sparking up conversation or more so to see why Baekhyun was in such bad shape earlier.

Baekhyun took a deep sigh and a nodded in response, trying to focus on the plate of food.

"It's not real." Chanyeol sighed, not really knowing what to say to the Slytherin to help him.

"I know." Baekhyun also sighed, "I know."

Silence soon filled the gap between them, as Baekhyun finished his sandwich, he looked at the cucumbers on the side, picking at them with his fingers rather than eating them.

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun fidget with his food, the silence between them was uncomfortable, it wasn't filled with Baekhyun's comments or Chanyeol chuckling softly to himself because of the Slytherin. With a heavy sigh Chanyeol spoke, "Why are so afraid of your dad?"

Baekhyun slightly tensed but soon shrugged in response, continuing to stare down at the plate of food on the bed.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol's eyes flashed with concern, "He was your bogart."

Baekhyun took a deep breath, "Just drop it." He sighed, "It's complicated, you wouldn't understand."

"Then make me understand, Baek." Chanyeol crouched his head down so he could be eye level with Baekhyun, "Because I'm worried."

Baekhyun sheepishly looked up, meeting Chanyeol's serious eyes, fighting the urge to look away. "He's just strict, that's all."

"That's all?" Chanyeol rose a brow, not entirely convinced.

Baekhyun didn't reply, he just the bed so his back was facing the taller. Chanyeol watched with a frown, feeling slightly guilty for bringing this touchy subject up, "I'm sorry."

He watched Baekhyun take a deep breath, worried i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter