Eight

TOUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

because it's a holiday... ^^ this is short. :)

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Breathe"

 

 

It was the warm ray of sunlight which woke him up. Jinyoung feels it hitting the side of his face, making its way through his closed eyelids. Why did he even sleep facing the windows? And why didn't he close the blinds last night? 

Right. That is what he should do.

Opening his eyes, one before the other, Jinyoung looked for the remote which was luckily just on top of his bedside table. He yawns as he reached for it only to have an arm draping around him, locking his arms. He then felt a nose nuzzling on his nape and that familiar scent ought to remind him of how last night ended. But Jinyoung didn't have time to reminisce because he was distracted by the older's nose tracing the crook of his neck humming a low but sweet sound. As the older's arms tighten around him, he heard him whisper, "No getting up just yet, please."

Mark's voice is without a doubt one of his favorite sounds during mornings. The older's hand reached for his own and locked their fingers together which didn't fail to make his heart pick up its pace. "Stay right here and don't leave."

Jinyoung's brows creased upon hearing what Mark has just said. Is he sleep talking? He starts to wonder but did stay still and resisted moving although the warm sunlight is already assaulting his eyes. Realizing that he won't be able to get the remote and close the blinds, Jinyoung resorted to another plan of getting away from the morning sun. He shifted on his side carefully, not wanting Mark to whine like a baby again. Jinyoung stopped moving when he was already facing a sleeping Mark. He fixed how Mark's arm was resting on the side of his waist before allowing himself to enjoy the view in front of him.

Mark's white hair was covering the older's brows. It's getting a bit longer than how Mark usually kept it. Jinyoung thinks of reminding the older to get a haircut, and then maybe he should come to and have a haircut himself as well. His hand moved without him knowing and it went straight to fix Mark's hair, tucking some stray strands on the side of his ear. He smiled at how Mark's brows creased. Such a light sleeper. His eyes then lingered on Mark's lashes, the small circles under his eyes which are starting to darken. Mark should really stop his habit of staying up late at night. Now he's staring at Mark's narrow and pointed nose, resisting the urge to pinch it's top. And then his lips... his thin and pink lips. Jinyoung could only heave a deep sigh as he stared at it, trying to deny the kind of thoughts he's getting inside his head right now. Those lips always felt soft against his skin whenever Mark kisses his hand, his forehead, his cheek. He wonders how softer they would feel if he will have them against his-

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEADS!!!" 

Jinyoung almost jumped away from Mark when he heard Jackson's loud and very much disturbing voice. He sees the chinese who just opened the door and is now inside his bedroom, His cousin is smiling, like he didn't just damage his eardrums. To this, Jinyoung scowled. "Jackson, could you please-"

"What the , Jackson?!" 

But Mark cut him from attacking their annoying cousin. The older is now awake, but looking far from having a good morning. Those red eyes could kill, and Jinyoung is glad he's not going to be the victim.

Jackson stood like a kid being shouted at by his dad. "h-hey, I was just-"

"I don't want to hear anymore from you. Get the hell out of here or I will make you!" and never will you make this kind of Mark ask twice. Jackson knows, so without any words, their cousin scurries off, mumbling a quick sorry before dashing outside his room. "That moron." Mark hissed under his breath, ruffling his messy bed hair. After a few seconds, Mark's eyes found his.

"Good morning?" Jinyoung greeted but it sounded uncertain. And it's not because he got scared of Mark.

He watched how Mark's face softened as he gazes at him. Slowly, he smiled and then reached for his head pulling him close. The next thing he felt were Mark's soft lips against his forehead. When they pulled away, Mark was smiling his toothy smile. "Good morning, love."

 

 

"You're not really planning to kill Jackson, are you?" Jinyoung asked Mark once they both got inside the older's car. 

Mark reached for his seatbelt and made him wear it before strapping his own. An exasperated sigh came out of Mark's lips as he did so. "I'm still trying to find my patience which Jackson has seem to throw away since this morning." He watched as Mark fished out his keys and inserted it. Glancing at him, Mark frowned. "He just makes it so easy for me to want to kill him or bury him alive. Any of those two."

Jinyoung knows it wasn't meant to, but Mark's words and how he delivered them made him laugh. "Now, now. He's still our cousin. If you do any of those you're planning, it be the news headline for sure." He just reached for Mark's hand which are gripping on the steering wheel. "And besides, this would be nice. I haven't been to the grocery store with you. This will be our first."

Mark seems to find his idea consoling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter