Four

TOUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Super short. sorryyyyy

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Shouldn't"

 

"Can I put the collars up like this? Makes me look like a vampire and it's cool!"

"Can I have mine in beige please? And easy on the number of buttons. I'd still like to be able to breathe, thank you very much."

"I like the color, but this tie isn't it, honey."

 

Those were his cousins, Yugyeom and Jackson, along with Bambam, respectively. For the past hour, those three were giving the stylists and designers a very hard time in getting their suits done.

Jinyoung has asked them to come to this shop where they will be having their suits fitted. It's for his birthday which will be happening this coming Saturday. Today is Thursday in less than two days, Jinyoung is going to turn 21. As what others say, this is the coming-off age of a guy, the time when he mans up and takes his responsibilities more seriously and well, starts planning for a stable future not only for him but for his future family. As for Jinyoung, being a Park's heir, and the only one carrying their family name, him turning twenty one is the perfect time to have the company handed over to him. At least that is what his grandfather said. His dad and mom don't really have any say on that, so what good can his words do him, right?

He could already imagine how the whole party will become, and the only thing he finds positive on the said event is, him getting to spend it with his cousins and friends. That's it. That's the only consolation he gets. But can he complain? Jinyoung is tired of complaining anyway. 

 

"Don't you think I should just go for white, hyung? It's the safest color, right?" Youngjae asked as he approached him. Jinyoung scanned the younger who is wearing a light blue suit.

He held his cousin by his shoulder as he spoke. "You look perfect in that suit, Jae." Probably seeing his approving smile, Youngjae just smiled at him and said a small thanks. The younger then walked to the designer and said he's okay with his suit and that he wants to change to his clothes already. Jinyoung just laughed while fixing his own tie.

He scanned himself in the mirror, wearing a burgundy slim fit one button formal two-piece suit. He likes the color, it accentuates his fair complexion. He also examined how the cloth hugged his body, not too tightly but enough to highlight his asset. He is satisfied how it smoothly ran down his backside. 

 

"Didn't know burgundy looks this good on someone." 

Only then did Jinyoung notice Mark who was looking at him through the mirror. He has this satisfied grin plastered on his face and for a reason, Jinyoung felt a bit embarrassed. He just directed his attention on the older male who is wearing an emerald green two piece vested suit. Mark is fairer than him and Jinyoung could see how his milky skin stood out because of the suit's color. 

Biting back his grin, Jinyoung arched his brow and told the older, "You don't look bad either." to this, Mark snickered. The older knows better than to expect a compliment from him.

"You really look good in emerald green, sir." But really, does Mark even need to fish out compliments when he's readily and willingly given those already? Just like now...

Jinyoung watches as the young stylist ran her fingers along the suit's collar, patting Mark's chest lightly. He also didn't miss on how she batted her eyelashes, while fixing his cousin's tie. The stylist also helped his other cousins out earlier but only now did he see those twinkling eyes and they're directed at no other than Mark Tuan. What's new, right? His cousin always gets the attention. Mark is that guy who easily catches any lady's attention. He's just like that.

 

And now, even when they were sitting by the hood of Mark's car as they both eat ice cream, like how they usually do... Jinyoung still has the same thoughts in his head. He then wasn't able to hold his tongue and told Mark about it- him being a ladies' man.

"I'm not even doing anything." Mark said, laughing at him and Jinyoung could only roll his eyes.

"That's the problem. Even with you doing nothing, girls and even guys just come at you." the older just gave him a funny look though, one that says 'okay then what do you suggest I do?' Jinyoung curled his lips up before continuing what he has to say. "It's gonna get you in trouble, though. Especially when you got yourself a girlfriend and she's the jealous type? Aigoo! The two of you will surely fight."

But his cousin just stared at him for a good couple of seconds before answering. "I don't think it would be a problem. I won't ever make my significant other feel like she is any less than anyone out there." Mark's eyes turned serious. "Jinyoung, the thing is when I love... I love hard. I won't even spare a single glance on anyone else. it's gonna be just me, just her... just us."

And with Mark looking at him like that, and how a small smirk played on the side of his lips when he leaned back, Jinyoung felt something far from calm in his chest. And he had to wait until it died down.

 

 

"With great pride and honor, I present to all of you the future of Park Enterprises... my grandson, Park Jinyoung!"

When his grandpa called on him, Jinyoung stood up from his seat and went to join the respected Chairman on stage. The elder shook his hand and hugged him shortly before turning him to face the crowd of guests. His grandpa handed him the mic and Jinyoung fought his hesitation on getting it. 

Clearing his throat, he uttered his composed speech. 

"Thank you, grandpa." He kissed the older's hand. "It's my honor as well to be given this very huge responsibility but, I hope with the help of the right people, I could do what is expected from me." He scanned the crowd and his eyes landed on his cousins', more specifically to a pair of almond brown eyes staring at him, watching his every move, listening to his every word. When their eyes met, he saw how Mark gave him an encouraging smile. "Thank you so much." He said before looking at the rest of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter