Eleven

TOUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

super short... 

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"Curious"

 

 

A wise man once said, "Time flies though it doesn't have wings.". Well, okay. It was not a wise man. It was Bambam who said that. And he is not wise. Neither are those words he had just said. 

Winter is fast approaching, as well as the end of the semester. They're only waiting for less than two weeks and all there's left is a ton of requirements, students like Jinyoung needed to submit.

Jinyoung has already done almost three-fourths of everything that he needed to submit in all his subjects- both major and minor. He only has one technical report, two journals and one term paper left to finish. Two remaining weeks before the semester ends... God bless his poor soul. His only consolation here is, he is not alone in this demise. His cousins are also busy in their own load of school works. He guess, it is just really like this whenever you're heading towards a semestral break. You need to suffer first before you get to enjoy vacation.

Jinyoung sat back on the table he's sharing with his blockmates. He just went and got two books about financing which he prays would help him give more buff to his term paper. He clicked his laptop open, back from sleep and started typing again. 

 

"It's getting colder outside everyday!" He hears Jackson, who just came back to their table and is now seated on his chair, rubbing his hands together. 

Not detaching his eyes from his laptop's screen, Jinyoung responded. "You should've worn a thicker coat. You've never been a fan of the winter season." He said, giving a brief glance at his cousin who is wearing a black cardigan on top of his white shirt. 

"Remind me that again, next time." Jackson told him, with a wink before opening his own laptop and getting back to typing. 

But Jinyoung's eyes lingered a little longer at his cousin. "So were you able to help him out?" He asked, and before Jackson's eyes could meet his, he already focused back on his laptop. They're speaking in quiet voices because one: they're at the library, and two: they're with their blockmates. 

From the side of his eyes, Jinyoung saw how Jackson's lips formed a line before he heard him clearing his throat. "It was just a small thing. But... yeah, I was able to." 

Only then did Jinyoung checked on his cousin's face and he could only smile upon seeing that red tint creeping on his cheeks. Jackson is blushing! And it's all because of Jaebum. Who would've thought? 

Just a while ago, Jackson left the library to meet with Jaebum outside because the chinese said the older needed help about something. It amuses him how it was easy for Jackson to leave his work just so he could help Jaebum. That really speaks a lot. Still staring at his bluching cousin, Jinyoung thought it'd be fun to . But like what he has said, they're with their blockmates so, maybe he'll just tease Jackson next time?

 

It was when they were about to pack their things up when one of their blockmates, Eun-ah has mentioned Mark. She just asked if Jinyoung and Jackson are going to meet up with their cousins and when Jackson said that they will, "Jinyoung here will be riding home with Mark." Eun-ah's attention suddenly was on him.

"You two are the closest among all your cousins, right?" She asked him and Jinyoung just nodded since, it's basically the truth. "So you know almost everything about him, then?"

Arching his brow, Jinyoung decided to ask. "Where is this conversation heading, Eun-ah?"

That's when she suddenly beamed into a shy but bright smile. "I just... I have liked your cousin for quite a long time now and I was thinking... maybe I should try and ask him out at the end of this semester? I think I might have a chance on him since Mark hasn't been with anyone lately."

How Eun-ah freely talks about it- her crush on Mark, and how her cheeks flustered as she tried to hold her giggles, stirred something in Jinyoung. Suddenly, he felt like claiming what is his. So before he could even think about it, his mouth got ahead of him.

"He's already seeing someone else." There. And the look Eun-ah has on her face right now, shows nothing but surprise. It's as if she finds it hard to believe what he had just heard. 

"What?"

"Mark is seeing someone el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter