Contest to Meet Hell

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

The next day wasn't much better, in fact you might say it was worse. I was waiting for Sunny at the school bus stop like I always did. Sunny ran up to me and starting yelling, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! DUDE!!! YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!"

She showed me a magazine, "What's this about? And why are you freaking out as if there's no tomorrow?"

"Because," She squealed, "There isn't! They are having a chance to go on a date with any idol you want!"

"So?" I asked.

"So, I have a change of meeitng the hot, young, and talented Jang Hyunseung! I already entered and sent in the entry form last night! The results are coming out in a week! Oh my GOD! I can't believe that I have a chance of meeting Jang Hyunseung!"

"There's nothing to stress out about. Don't worry about this there is such  a little chance that you'll win. I mean just imagine how many applications they get."

"You know, you don't have to be so pessimistic about it."

"I'm not I am just being a realist, not pessimistic."

"You see? That's what a pessimist would say."

"Sure sure. Anyways the bus is coming, come on, let's go."

Daniel was on he bus so we sat behind him, Sunny blurted out "Daniel have you heard? They are having a random drawing contest! If you win then you get to meet the idol of your choice! And you get to go on a date with them!!"

Daniel replied, "Um... no I haven't. I'm sorry, but I don't really like that kind of stuff. And I have a very very big feeling that Nikki feels the same."

Before Sunny could reply I said, "You couldn't be anymore right. I'm not interested in it. Not in the least bit. I'm sorry, Sunny."

"Gosh you guys are such... poo heads. I need new friends." she replied.

Daniel and I laughed at Sunny's remark. When we got off the bus, I asked Daniel, "Hey, is there anything wrong? Usually when you ride the bus, you are having trouble at home. What happened?"

"Huh? Oh yeah," he replied softly, "My parents got into a big fight this morning over something stupid, as usual.They have been fighting constantly and its really starting to piss me off."

"I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do. Also you know you can tell me anything. The worst thing to do is to bottle up your feelings." I comforted.

"Thanks, That means a lot to me. More than you probably know." he said.

We walked to our class, and I was really happy because it seemed like we were getting much closerl

When school ended Sunny was still freaking out about Jang Hyunseung. Daniel and I were getting annoyed so we decided to start a new conversation, while she kept on talking about Jang Hyunseung. Daniel asked, "Hey can I come over to your house? I do not want to go home yet."

I answered sadly, "I can't I'm babysitting the Chung's today. I'm sorry I wish I didn't have to though."

"Oh the Chung's? I had to babysit them a couple weeks ago."

"That's pretty awesome," I said. "Hey I have an idea. Why don't you come with babysitt with me?"

"That's a really good idea. It also sounds fun."

"Haha okay."

Babysitting with Danielwas pretty fun, except the only awkward thing was when one of the kids asked if us if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Daniel answered, "Haha, no. We are just really good friends."

When Daniel said this, I could feel my heart slowly tearing apart piece by piece, I was so dissapointed. I finally realized something Daniel will never be able to return my feelings. He probably thinks of me as a sister. I wished that I had realized this sooner. If only I had then maybe, I wouldn't be feeling the pain that I feel now.I wanted to leave this house now, or else they might see my tears. I said, "Hey Daniel, my sister just texted me. I'm sorry to leave you here, but I have to go do some chores."

He said, "Hey no worries, I'll see you tomorrow. Wait! What about the money? I can't just take it all myself."

"Yeah you can. In the longrun, you have done the most work anyways. So keep it."

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm positive, Well I have to go. Bye."

When I left the house, I started walking home. I took a deep breath, and started crying. I wanted to get as far away from Daniel as long and far as I could. I had to keep my mind of off him. Try to distance myself to stop the hurting.

When I got home my sister asked, "I thought you were babysitting. Why are you home so early?"

"I was, but I decided to come home early. Anyways, I'm going to go to bed. I'm really tired. 'Night." As I lay in my bed, I thought of all my memories with Daniel, and tried to forget each and every one. I thought and began to write down my feelings and thoughts. While writing I slowly dirfted to dreamland and fell asleep.