The Misconstrued Movie

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

I already asked Daniel if he wanted to go to the movies and he said yeah. I told Hyunseung everything about the date. I don't think that Daniel thinks it's a date though. At least, I hope not... Hyunseung met at my house before the date with Daniel. I don't actually know how he remembered the way to my house. I mean I do get that he drove me home, but that was once, but then again like we walked to my house after we went to the coffee shop. Hm... now that I think about it, Hyunseung has come to my house more than I thought he would... anyways he came over. Luckily, Yunna wasn't home or else she would've been wanting pictures or something. Aigoo, sometimes my sister can be a handfull. I showed him to my room and I told him to sit down anywhere. He said, "Where?"

"Where else? The bed. Unless you want to sit on the ground which I'm fine with."

"The bed will do." he said while sitting down.

"So," I asked, "What are we going to do for the date?"

"Well, first we need to pick out some clothes for you to wear. You haven't worn anything that I got you yet right?"

"Well, no, but it's winter. It's freezing. Those clothes will not keep me warm. At all."

"Well, let's see your clothes for winter."

"Alright." I said opening my closet door.

He walked inside of it and started pulling out some outfits. Then he asked, "Hey, Nikki, the clothes you have for winter are nice, why don't you pick the same style of clothing for the other seasons?"

"Well, that's because I didn't pick out these clothes, my sister did for me."

"That makes sense, you should let her pick out your clothes more often."

"Yeah, right. I'm totally not letting her do that. I hate wearing those kinds of clothes, their for lady like girls, who are pretty and stuff."

"But your pretty, honestly I think it fits you fine."

I blushed and turned around to hide my hidden face. "Umm, so have you picked what I'm going to wear?"

"Yeah, this."

I looked at it, I rolled my eyes, and said, "Fine, I'll wear it. But this has been making me wonder, how are you going to stay incognito? I do understand that it is dark, but that doesn't neccesarilly mean that he won't see us. And how are you going to be able to tell me what to do if you have to be far away?"

"Here." he said handing me an earpiece, "Connect this bluetooth to your phone, this way I know what your saying and what he's saying, also I can tell you what to do."

"How much did this cost? Bluetoothes are expensive. Wait-. How am I going to hide this?"

"Just hide it underneath your hair. Problem solved."

"But-." 

"It will work, Nikki, don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"Okay, but if it doesn't I blame you."

"Well, who else are you going to blame?"

I went to my bathroom and changed, when I came out, I saw Hyunseung looking at something, when I got closer, I saw he was reading my lyrics book. I ran up to him, and grabbed the notebook. I asked, "What are you doing?!"

"Nothing, you can play an instrument? Who made the music."

"I did, I play the piano. Don't mess with this anymore. Please." I begged.

"Why?"

"Just don't tell anyone about it, I- I haven't told anyone that I write songs."

"Why not? They are really good."

"Just don't say anything about it."

"I thought you said that you couldn't play music or something because it was stereotypical of people to believe in that."

"I did say something like that, but I never said that I didn't play music."

"Aigoo, whatever. Come on were going to be late if we don't go now!"

"Late for what? It start in like thirty minutes."

"Yeah, but you have to be early."

"Why?! It's freezing outside!!"

"Just come on!" he said while dragging me out of the house.

 We drove to the movie theater and when we got there he asked, "Is the Bluetooth working?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay. Now get out of the car."

"What?! No way! It's freezing outside! There is no way I'm going outside! Why?"

"Because I said so! Now go! Hurry! Hurry!"

"Don't tell me what to do." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said while hurrying out of the car.

I took one last look pleading him to let me go back inside the car. He laughed and drove off. That hole. I hate him.

I stood against the wall for awhile. I checked the time, I had been standing here for thirty minutes. The movie was going to start soon, and it's freezing outside. Ugh. Hyunseung why can't I just stay in the warm car?

I said through the Bluetooth, "I hate you, Hyunseung."

He chuckled, "I know."

"Oh he's coming. Now shut up!"

"It's not like he can hear me." he replied

I ignored him and walked up to Daniel. I said, "Hey, Daniel."

"Hey, Nikki, I'm sorry for being late."

"Oh it's fine don't worry about it. It wasn't that long."

Through my ear, Hyunseung said, "What are you talking about? You waited for over thirty minutes."

I whispered "Shut up!"

Daniel turned around and said, "Huh? Did you say something?"

"Bwoh? No, I didn't say anything." I denied, "Are you hearing things Daniel?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You are so funny." he said sarcastically.

We bought our popcorn and picked out seats, then I went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and said through the earpiece, "Hyunseung! What am I supposed to do? You can't see us anymore."

"It's fine. I'm just going to go in also."

"You'll get caught."

"No I won't, I have a disguise on right now."

" You mean your peeping tom outfit?"

"It's not peepi-. Just go back into the theater already. I'll be there in a second."

I walked back to the theater, and sat next to Daniel. I said, "Sorry about that, you gotta do what you gotta do!"

"It's alright." he laughed

Then through my ear I heardt hyunseung say, "That's gross! Don't say that. Oh I'm in the theater by the way. I'm in the very back."
I turned around and saw a guy in a hat and sunglasses. He waved, but I just turned around, thinking how stupid he looked with the sunglasses on him... Inside of a movie theater. Then Daniel asked me, "what are you looking at?"

I quickly turned around and answered, "Nothing, Nothing."

The movie started, but it was so boring because it was a chick flick. I hated these kinds of movies. Hyunseung wasn't telling me anything over the earpiece, so I figured he went to sleep, I'm not surprised. That is until the middle of the movie when Hyunseung said, "Lean into Daniel, he has his arm around the chair."

I was really against this, I mean what if he just resting his arm or something, but I did what he told me to do, Daniel and I stayed in that position for awhile, until the movie ended. It was actually more comfortable than I thought.

When the movie ended, we stood infront of the movie theater. Daniel said, "That was fun. I'm sorry, Nikki, but I have to go. My parents said I have to run so chores for them."

"Oh, it's fine. Yeah, go ahead." I said encouragingly.

On the inside though, I wanted to spend more time with him. Since when was he always so busy? Oh well. I said to the earpiece, "Hyunseung, you can come out now. Daniel left."

"I know, I'll bring the car over." he said.

I got into the car and it was a silent car ride. Then Hyunseung asked, "Are you alright?"

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that-" he cut me off.

"You wanted to spend more time with Daniel." he said

"Yeah, anyways, it's fine. But I don't want to go home." 

"Oh okay, how about we go to my apartment. The guys want to see you again. We don't really get to talk to much girls because well, they fan girl over us... but you don't so that's good." he smiled at me.

I agreed. I know he was trying to make me feel better. I appreciated it. When we got to the apartment Kikwang and Junhyung were on the couch watching television.