Suprised

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

I was at the bus stop, when I heard and saw Sunny yelling, "OH MY FREAKING GOD AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI!"

She ran up to me and gave me a very tight hug. She yelled, "NIKKIIWONTTHECOMPETITION!"

She was talking to fast to comprehend so I asked, "What was that? You have constipation? What? Why would you be happy about that? Wait, breathe, I can't understand a word you are saying."

She took a deep breath and said, "I won the competition, I get to meet Jang Hyunseung!!!"

I was happy for her, atleast something in her life happened, something that was good. I asked, "So when are you meeting him?"

"I get to go on that date on Saturday! I am so worried! What am I going to wear? Seriously!! AAAAHHH Dude I am freaking out!"

I laughed, "Hahahaha! Oh my dear, What am I going to do with you, Sunny?"

We continued talking about her date on Sunday. When we got to school, I guess Daniel got the point and stopped bothering me, but when I saw him I noticed... he looked very very very very very sick. Oh well, I thought, not my problem... I know I shouldn't of thought of it like this, but if you were in my shoes, you might've thought the same thing. I walked to class leaving Sunny to talk with Daniel.

I walked to my class. After a long time after deciphering my feelings, I was able to focus in class, the only thing was that I had missed so much, that I wasn't able to keep up with class, which like a lot. Oh well, I guess I am just going to have to stay after school a little bit so I could study the past chapter, luckily I learn well by example.

I was in the library after school studying for three hours straight. I walked home, wanting too look around. It was spring time and the warm breeze of the air and the sweet aroma the flowers were giving off made my walk more peaceful than it already was. I was happy that I finally got to have some peace and quiet.

I got home and I helped prepare for dinner. My sister said, "Stephanie, you seem so much happier. Did anything good happen to you?"

"Me, not really I was just able to have some thinking time on my the way home, but Sunny did win the Idol competition I was telling you about! I am really happy for her because, I know she has been yearning for it for awhile."

"Really? That is so cool! Omigosh! I wonder who she is going to choose!!!! AAhh this is so cool!"

"Well, who is else is she gonna choose? Remember she is obsessed with Jang Hyunseung. Of course she is going to choose him!" I said.

"Oh that's right! I forgot!" she admitted.

"How could you forget? Everytime she comes over she is only talking about the guy." I .

"Ha ha ha," she said sarcastically, "Okay well, I am going to go to bed I have to go to work early tomorrow. I have to cover someones shift."

"Alright good night."

I stayed down in the living room so I could watch some TV. Even though I hated Idols, I did like one of the sitcoms they made, "The Unstoppable High Kick 2." Haha, this show is so hilrious, although the first two episodes did make me sad because well the--. I'll let you find out for yourself if you ever get the chance to watch the show.

Anyways, after the show I went to bed, thinking, I am so happy for Sunny! I mean she gets to live her dream. She gets to meet her idol, she is so lucky. But what I don't understand is why she likes idols in the first place. I mean maybe, just maybe, there is a possibility of that idol being nice. Like you hear that they do all this charity work, but what if they are just doing it to get fame and fortune? I mean there are tons of people out there who volunteer, and have just as much talent as them. The only difference is, you don't know if the idol's intentions are true or not. I just want to one day encounter a person who has talent, but have good intentions that are not meant for just themselves, but for others. I mean even people today have bad intentions such as that, and by that I mean regular people like me.  I'm not asking for your perfect person, but someone who is good on the outside and inside.