Back to December

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

Hyunseung drove me home and I got out of the car. I thanked him and said, "You know meeting your friends, isn't that bad, you know? I didn't know idols were that nice!"

"Yeah, but don't get used to it. There are some idols who do follow the stereotypes that you thought we were." Hyunseung said.

"Like you?" I teased.

"Yeah, exactly like me." He said sarcastically., "See you later."

"Yeah, and thanks again for the clothes. How do you want me to pay you back?"

"Don't just follow your part in the bet." and he drove off.

I walked into the house Yunna asked me, "So how was your date with that idol guy?"

"It wasn't a date, you could say it was a business meeting."

"Business meeting? Your too young to be having business meetings, now go wash up were having dinner in like twenty minutes. I'm almost done cooking dinner."

"Okay." I went upstairs and changed into my sweats. I sat down in my desk and looked at my laptop. Checked my emails, nope nothing. I checked the date.

Then my sister called me downstairs, I said, "Okay, that wasn't even ten minutes."

Yunna said, "Yeah yeah just sit down."

I talked about school and meeting Hyunseung. Yunna asked, "Hey, don't you think it's wierd that Jang Hyunseung would want to spend his free time with you rather than resting, no offense."

"Yeah, that's what I thought also, but he isn't like that. He always likes to be moving. I don't know."

"It seems like you know a lot about him although it's only been two days."

"Well, when you get to know each other's hidden personalities you get to know a person."

"That's very true!" Yunna agreed.

We finished dinner and I went back up to my room, I checked my phone expected there to be a text message from Hyunseung or Sunny, but there was none. I guess Hyunseung has a schedule tommorrow. Oh well, I was tired and I decided to go to sleep, but before I went to sleep, I had to write in my journal. I had to write the date on the top so I would know when I had recorded it. I really want to aspire to become a writer or a journalist one day. It is my dream job. I checked the date it had said December 1. Wow it was already December.

 December 1, so that day is in 3 weeks...

(POV ---- Sunny)

I had woken up and it was eleven in the afternoon. I called Nikki asking her if she wanted to hang out today. I asked, "Hey Nikki, do you want to go shopping or something? I need some new clothes. Also, I need my blue dress back, I have a family party next week and I need it."

"Yeah sure, but can I do it later. I'm kind of tired."

"Yeah, sure, come whenever your free. I'm free this whole day so your good!"

"Okay thanks."

I hung up. Nikki sounded a little depressed, it couldn't already be that month I check the date, December 2. Not December. Why did you have to come so soon?

I texted Daniel telling him it was December.

Daniel: Is Nikki alright?

Me: Yeah, she is a little bit depressed. We should wait to see if she becomes worse.

Daniel: Alright okay. I hope she is okay though.

Me: Me too, me too.

(POV ---- Daniel)

December? Can't you wait until another time? Maybe never. Nikki, what is going to happen to you? Please don't do anything rash. Please keep yourself safe. Please. What am I going to do without my best friend?