Awkward Meeting

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

Nikki and I planned to meet at the mall in the food court. I was really anxious to see what this Daniel guy was like. Hmmm... I wonder if she was a good guy. Well, he probably was considering that Nikki had picked him out. I was waiting at a table, looking a the door for Nikki. She came and was in an outfit that I had bought for her earlier. Good she finally listened to me. When I looked at the guy next to him, I noticed he actually wasn't as ugly as I expected him to be. He was actually pretty decent looking, when I think about it.

I waved to her and she waved back. She grabbed Daniel's hand and pulled him to where I was, when she did this, I could feel my heart sink again. What is up with my heart theses days? AIggoo! So annoying!

When they got here, Daniel said, "Hey, I'm Daniel Shin. Nice to meet you." 

Then he put his hand out. I shook it and introduced myself, "I'm Jang Hyunseung. Nice to meet you too."

"Well, now that we have all met each other, now what do you guys want to do?" Nikki said. 

"I don't know. How about we go get some frozen yogurt. I know it's your favorite." offered Daniel.

Wow.... This guys did know Nikki. Hm... the thing is I wonder if it'll be hard to get them together because they've known each other for so long. Usually when people are friends like that, they stay friends. Things like in movies, where the best friends become lovers, never happens. If it has ever happened someone should tell me.

Nikki said, "Yeah, sure actually froyo sounds really good right now. Even though it's like freezing." 

Then Daniel asked, "Nikki, how are you feeling? I mean it is that month."

Month? Like her well you know... yeah that womanly time of the month. How close were these guys? I cleared my throat. It was kind of an awkward moment for me. 

She said, "I'm better than last year. But yeah. Umm..." She looked at my face, and laguhed. I guess she saw the major confusion in my face and said, "Hyunseung, it's not that "time of the month." It's just something happened to me when I was younger." when she said this, I wanted to ask her what happened. But by the look on her face I could tell it was something she didn't want to talk about.

I then said, "Oh.... well then that makes it less awkward. Like I knew you guys were close, just not that close." I face palmed my face in my mind. Of course they weren't thinking of that! I am so stupid! Arggghh!!!!

(POV ---- Nikki)

I looked at Hyunseung's face after talking to Daniel about December. When I saw his face, it realized what it sounded like. It sounded like I was on my period. I laughed, haha oh my gosh. Only Hyunseung would think of that. Anyways after I cleared that awkward moment, we went to the frozen yogurt store. I got chocolate with mochi on the top. We sat down and started to eat out froyo. I took a very large amount and put it in my mouth because Hyunseung dared me to, and you can't just say no to a dare! BRAIN FREAKING FREEZE!!! Oh my god! This is so freaking cold! Daniel and Hyunseung were just laughing at me. When I finally able to eat the frozen yogurt, I sighed and started pouting. Daniel said, "Oh, Nikki, come on. Be happy! You know it was funny!"

"Sure sure." I grumbled. Then I gave Hyunseung a glare. He was still smiling, what a butthead. When we finished, we went in to the music store. There was a cardboard cut-out of BEAST. Hyunseung handed me his phone and told me to take a picture. I just looked at him like his was stupid, but I did it. He did a thumbs up. Then we started messing around with it. Daniel and I would make the most retarted poses and told Hyunseung to take the picture. One time he said, "This is just disgraceful." But he did say it with a smile, so I know he didn't mean it.

We left because Daniel said he had to leave early because it was his night to prepare dinner. He hugged me good-bye and shook hands with Hyunseung. When he left, I asked Hyunseung, "So what do you think of him?"

"Well, he nice, but I think he only thinks of you as a friend."

"Are you thinking of giving up?" I said.

"No way, just because this is hard doesn't mean that I'm going to give up!"

"Haha sure!" I stuck my tongue out at him. And skipped away from him.

I looked back, and I saw him chasing me! I tried to skip faster, but he got me. He grabbed my waist and held me against him.

"Got you." he whispered.

I got chills.