Meeting Hyunseung (AKA Meeting the Devil)

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

A week had passed by and Sunny's date with Jang Hyunseung was going to happen today. I was excited and happy for her. She finally got to meet her idol. Yesterday, she told me to come over to her house so I could help her with getting ready for the date. I left the house as soon as I was able to, which was about three hours before the date, and walked to Sunny's house. When I got there her mother answered the door. I said, "Hello, Mrs. Sung, may I go into Sunny's room?"

"Of course, honey, just be careful she is a little sick at the moment."

"Alright, Thank you." I said. I thought that she had a little cough, but when I saw Sunny she was laying in her bed, looking really green. I quickly asked, "Sunny! What happened?"

"I got sick. I am not sure where from. But I will go to that date!" she exclaimed.

I said, "Sunny, I highly doubt that you even have then energy to do that and even if you did, Jang Hyunseung would not be impressed by how... green your face looks when you are sick."

"But I have to go! I can't miss this. What am I supposed to do? I have been waiting for this for like forever!" she said.

"I know, but if you do overwork yourself at the moment, it will become more serious. I'll call the magazine company and ask if there is a chance to reschedule."

"Okay, the number is on my desk." she said.

I walked to her table and looked for the acceptance slip. I saw the number and called. I heard three rings and then someone picked up, "Hello, this is KPop Magazine, how may I help you?"

"Well," I began, "I was wondering, you know that competition to see who got a date with their favorite idol? Are we able to reschedule that date?"

"No, I'm sorry, but that is not allowed. This date is set specifically to go with the idols schedule. We will not be able to find another spot for the date."

"Oh okay, alright thank you," I said, then hung up.

"Well what did they say?" asked Sunny.

"They said they can't change the date because it is supposed to fit the person's schedule, and this is the only free day Jang Hyunseung had in awhile. I'm sorry. I wish there was more I could do." I said.

I sat there thinking of an idea, and Sunny doing to same. Sunny exploded, "OH MY GOD! I have an idea!!!"

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

"You can go on the date for me! Why didn't I realize it earlier?" she said.

"I'll give you some reasons. 1) You know I hate Idols. 2) I don't wanna go out on a date. And 3) Why does it have to be me?" I said.

"It has to be you because if I offered this to anyone else, they would steal him away from me, but because you hate the guy, you should go on the date. I am a genius."

"But what if I don't want to go on the date?"

"Please?" she begged, "Come on do this for your best friend. Pwease?"

I sighed and said, "Alright, but you owe me BIG time for this!"

"I know, I know. Now get dressed you must be in something presentable. We are going to a high class restaurant, so wear a cocktail dress."

"Alright, but to let you know, I don't own any dresses remember?"

"Yeah I know borrow one of mine, here," she slowly got up, I helped support her. "Wear this!"

I took a quick glance at the outfit and said, "There is no way I am wearing that! It is too formal! Gosh NO!!"

"Please, Nikki? Come on please please please?" she begged. She gave me her puppy dog face, she knew I couldn't resist that face no matter what.

"Fine, I'll wear it." I said.

"YAY!" she cheered.

I got ready at her house. I put makeup on, curled my hair, and put ont the dress and the accesories. When I looked in the mirror, I had to admit, I lookedd really pretty, but it just wasn't me. Sunny said, "Oh, Nikki! You look beautiful! And remember don't forget to mention my name."

"Of course why would I? I mean I am doing this for you, not me." I said.

"Okay, well you are meeting at this restaurant in thirty minutes." she said while showing me the directions, "Take a taxi, even though it may be abit more expensive than the subway, it is much safer and more fashionable looking, but do not forget to mention me! Please!"

I chuckled, "Haha Okay okay! And I will not forget, I promise!"

She smiled, but then asked, "Aren't you nervous, I mean I do understand that you don't really like idols, but you must be pretty nervous because well, you are meeting someone who has a lot of power."

"Well, I am a little bit nervous, I am not sure what to expect. I mean I am scared, but I should be able to get over it as soon as I meet him." I said.

"Okay, good nice to know. At least you are a little bit nervous, it helps me make sure that you are human after all." she teased.

I left the house and called a taxi, which came in about five minutes. I got in and told him my destination. When I arrived, I looked at the letter to see where I was supposed to wait if I was early, which I  was, by ten minutes. It said to stand by the tree. It was actually really cold this night, which was a bit strange because it was spring. I wish I brought a sweater or something. Ugh!

While trying to keep myself warm, I felt a jacket get put over my shoulders. I turned around, I saw Jang Hyunseung, he asked, "Are you Sun Sunghee?"

"Well, actually I am her best friend. She was really sick today so she asked me to go instead of her."

"Oh okay. Well nice to meet you... umm?"

"Oh right, I am Nikki Phen."

"Well then, Hello Nikki Phen. Would you like to go inside?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

I was kind of suprised by the way he was acting, he wasn't how I expected him to be. When we got inside, the waiter showed us to our table. We sat down and started talking, he asked, "So why are you filling in for your friend?"

"Well, like I said earlier, she had gotten sick. She asked me to fill in for her, just so she wouldn't lose her chance."

"Oh okay."

We continued talking about things until we were interupted by one of Hyunseung's phone calls. He said, "I'm sorry, I have to take this. It's a very important phone call. If you would excuse me for a moment."

He got up and walked away. When he left, I decided to go to the bathroom, to check up on my face, I saw Hyunseung standing near ther restroom and overheard him saying something, "Yeah, Yoseob, she is totally hot! Oh my gosh, but she is so boring, all we are talking about is useless stuff that I don't even care about, so I think that her personality is totally boring, she may be pretty to look at, but talking to her is a big bore! Gosh thank you for calling me at the moment, I thought I was going to die."

I turned around and thought Oh Jang Hyunseung, what hell you are going to pay in the next few moments...