A True Meeting and Agreements

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

Nikki had yelled, causing a lot of attention to us. After that happened people started to recognize me. And they all started yelling and screaming ,"KKKYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!! IT'S JANG HYUNSEUNG!"

I yelled, "RUN!" and grabbed Nikki's hand, then sprinted to get  away from the crowd that we were making. We ran out of the mall and had to cross a few streets, just to get away. I looked at Nikki, she was taking deep breaths and had a really red face.

She said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. I didn't know that would happen."

"It's okay," I said, "It actaully happens all the time!" I smiled at her, and she smiled back. 

I realized I was still holding her hand. When I let go, it felt like I just let go of something special to me... Oh well, maybe it was just the adrenaline talking. She said, "Um... so yeah, now what are we going to do?"

"Want to go get some frozen yogurt? I'm kind of hungry." I said. I actually was kind of hungry, and I didn't want to go back home yet either.

"Yeah, sure, but can we go home after we get the froyo? I don't feel like running another ten miles, right now." she said.

"Haha yeah, actually I want to introduce you into the other members of BEAST."

"Why?"

"They want to meet you. I told them about the bet yesterday, and now they want to meet you." I said.

"Oh okay."

We walked to the closest froyo place and got our yogurt. After, we headed to BEAST apartment. I texted the guys to tell them that I bringing Nikki. When we got there we were ambushed by the guys. "Hey you guys, we're home!"

I looked at Nikki. She looked kind of lost or confused, same thing right? Anyways they all came out one by one. First, Yoseob, then Dongwoon, then Doojoon, then Junhyung, and last Kikwang. When she saw Kikwang she approached him and said, "Hey your from "HickKick through the Roof!" You play Seho! I love that show!"

"Oh really you do?" asked Kikwang with a huge smile on his face. He whispered to me, "I thought you said she didn't like idols."

I shrugged. Then Nikki said, "Yeah, you're alright, but the only reason, I like the show is because of Yoon Si-Yoon. He is funny and my favorite. But your good. Kinda."

I looked back at him, the smile quickly disappeared from his face. I couldn't help break out in laughter. Then when I calmed down, Yoseob asked, using his aeygo, no one can resist his aeygo, he asked, "Noona? Do you like me?"

I looked back at her. It was a matter of will power right now. Could she handle the pressure? Can she resist Yoseob's aeygo? This was the ultimate test. She said, "Um... I don't know. But whoever umm" she looked at her hand, "Ying Yo-Yogob? is can I have your signature?"

Oh my gosh this was just getting funnier and funnier! Not only did she just resist Yoseob's ultimate power, she also had no idea who he was or how to pronounce his name! Oh my gosh I can't control my laughter, it's so funny that tear are starting to come out!

Yoseob sighed, "Um... its Yang Yoseob, and that's me."

"Oh, Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't- uh... I'm sorry." she apologized.

"It's okay!" he smiled back. Man this guy was so simple...

"Anyways," I began, "So this is Nikki. Nikki, this is Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Junhyung."

"Hi. Nice to meet you!" she said.

"Nice to meet you too." said Dongwoon.

"Same here." said Doojoon.

"Yeah." said Junhyung.

"Well," she said, "So... umm..."

Well, this was awkward. I forgot. She knew nothing about these guys, so there really wasn't much to ask about. To break the awkward silence I said, "Umm... so yeah, Nikki, can you sing or dance?"

"Me? No. Why?" she asked.

"Just curious because like in all thr stories it says that all the chicks can sing or dance and sometimes it seems a little bit overused and well unreal."

"I agree."  she said, "It's totally unrealistic. I don't even see how that works. I mean I understand that some people have talent, but not everyone has talent. It's actually kind of difficult to find talent, much less get famous for it."

"Dude I totally agree with you!" blurted Dongwoon. 

She flashed him an amazing smile. When she did this I felt like my heart got heavier... oh well....