Revenge Sealed With a Deal

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

After I got off the phone with Yoseob, I went back to the table. I said to Nikki, "Sorry, that phone call was kind of important."

"Sure," she said.

We waited for our food to come I saw the waiter come and trip cousing all the food to spill... on me.

"Oh my gosh, sir! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" The waiter said.

I was really pissed and I wanted to explode at the waiter, but I have to keep an image so instead I said, "It's okay, well I guess dinner is on me. Literally and figuratively. The waiter chuckled at the joke, but Nikki just looked at me as if I was stupid. Okaaayy... I thought. I went to the bathroom and wiped my clothes. I took a deep breath and walked back, but before I was at the table I saw Nikki High-5 the waiter and I read her lips it said, "Thanks!"

I felt a deep hate start to get at me. I have to get revenge now. Although, I have to admit, I kind of deserved it and it was a good prank. Oh well, I'm still going to get back at her. I thought, and got the greatest idea.

I said, "Hey, I'm back. That was very odd. Oh well, so how are you?"

Nikki said, "I'm pretty good. Just thought of somthing that was pretty hilarious. I'm sorry about--."

She never finished because I kissed her. When I released my lips from hers, she yelled, "WHAT THE HELL!!!!???" And stormed away out of the restaurant. Haha I knew that would happen. I mean who would like a kiss from someone they hated, and I could tell that she hated me.

I followed her outside, and overheard her on the phone saying, "Sunny! I can't believe you forced me on this date! Worst day of my life! I was totally right about Idols. They always get what they want and they don't even think about the consequences. Trust me, you do not want to meet him! I overheard him on the phone talking to someone named Yoseob or something saying that I was hot, but had no personality! I mean what am I supposed to do. Haha well, I did get the waiter to spill our dinner on Hyunseung. That was pretty funny, but besides that he totally kissed me out of the blue! And that was my first kiss! Why does something as precious as that have to be wasted on a guy like that! UGH!!! Well, I'm going to call a taxi. I'll see you later. Bye."

So that's why she told the waiter so spill food on me, she overheard my conversation with Yoseob. Whoops, oh well. I decided to talk to Nikki since I did do something bad to her. I said, "So I overheard your conversation on the phone. Now that you know my real personality, I don't need to act differently. Well, I feel bad for what I did to you, so I'll drive you home."

"I'd rather not. I do not want to get in the same car with you. You are a retard, so I'm sorry." she said.

"Well, I didn't want to do this." I said and grabbed her and carried her bridal style to my car.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm carrying you to my car. What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked.

"Obviously, now put me down." she struggled, but she was too light, so her struggling didn't do much.

I put her in the passenger seat, and she finally calmed down, but she did have a cute little pout on her face.

I asked, "So you were angry that it was your first kiss?"

She turned red."Yeah, why what of it?'

"Well, who was the guy who you wanted a kiss from?" I asked.

"Well, I did have a crush on my classmate, Daniel Shin, but I'm not so sure about him anymore. I don't know." she admitted.

"Why what happened?" I said.

"Well, it's just that I realized that we would never be more than friends. So I just gave up."

"Oh," I said, "that ."

"Yeah, it does, but I don't want you pitying me! That is the last thing that I would ever want. Enough about me, who do you like?"

"No one right now." I answered truthfully.

"Oh okay." she answered.

"If I can't pity you, you can't pity me." I said.

"Whatever you say." she said sarcastically.

"Well." I said. I could see that she was back to her old self. The car was silent after that conversation. I was thinking. I wanted to help her. I don't know, but for some reason I wanted to, which if I might add is totally unlike me. There was something about her that made me care for her. Oh well, maybe it was just a one time thing. "I have an idea. Let have a deal, if I can get that Daniel guy to start liking you, you have to do whatever I say."

She thought for a moment. She answered, "Alright, but under one condition, if I make you fall in love with me, you have to do anything I say."

"What!?" I yelled. What the hell was this chick thinking? She was more interesting than I thought she would be. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to fall in love with her, she's not my type.

"Yeah, you heard me. Fall in love with me and I win the bet, but if you actually get Daniel to start liking me, then you win. Deal?"

"Okay," I chuckled, "Deal."