For You

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

My alarm went off, and I woke up. Ugh... today I have to actually do something. I don't want to do anything though. I am so tired. I got up my eyes barely open. I got ready to go to CUBE, and saw the guys waiting for me at the door. Doojoon asked, "Hey why does it always take you so long when you wake up?"

"Huh? Oh I don't know. I'm just too tired to wake up so early."

"Sure, that's why." Junhyung rolled his eyes.

We took the car to CUBE. Then we went up to our dance practice room. Our choreographer was there. We were practicing the moves to "Beautiful" they were really simple this time. We got a break and I got bored, and I saw Dongwoon texting someone. I walked up to him and asked, "Hey, who are you texting?"

"Nikki. Why?"

This pissed me off. I asked, "How did you even get her number?"

"She offereded it to me before she left. Why?"

"No reason." I grubmbled, why would she offer her number to him? I had to literally chase her down to get hers, and she just hands it to him! WHAT THE HELL? Ugh... oh well. Hmmm.... I have an idea. This will totally work!  Muahahaha!! >:}

(POV ---- Nikki)

I woke up and thought "December. What am I going to do?" and then I got out of bed and got breakfast, Yunna had already left for work. I didn't feel like doing much, or this whole month, but I know I can't ever do that. 

I got a text from Dongwoon. He was so cute. He reminded me of a little brother, such an innocent mind! I was texting him about his day and what he was doing. This guy can sure cheer up a person when it's needed!

Dongwoon: Hey! 

Me: Hey Dongwoon Whats up? 

Dongwoon: Nothing really, just on break during dance practice.

Me: Really? Nice that sounds fun. Personally I'm kind of a clutz so that wouldn't work for me! XD

Dongwoon: Hahah nice! I liked meeting you yesterday! So much fun! 

Me: Haha yup! Same to you too! You are such a sweet person! :)

While waiting for Dongwoon's text back I got a text message from Hyunseung

Hyunseung: Heyo! ^^

Me: Um... Hi?

Hyunseung: So what are you up to?

Me: Nothing really... why?

Hyunseung: Oh okay good. Come to CUBE building, oh and bring Daniel! 

Me: No... If anyone I would bring Sunny. Daniel is just like me; he could care less for idols. :/

Hyunseung: Haha okay sure sure, but that's not the reason why I you to bring him

Me: Well, why do you want him to come?

Hyunseung: It would be nice to know what kind of person I'm dealing with. Anyways, if you don't want to bring him, then just come anyways, we still have to discuss a few things

Me: okay, but I'm bringing Sunny. I know she wants to meet you guys! :)

Hyunseung: Okay.

After I finished this conversation, I finally got my text message from Dongwoon

Me: What took you so long? (>.<)

Dongwoon: Sorry, Hyunseung took my phone :p

Me: Of course he did... 0.o

I chuckled to myself and got ready. I changed into a regular outfit, I didn't want to ruin the clothes that Hyunseung got for me. Then I called Sunny telling her to wear something nice, but casual because I was going to surprise her by bringing her to CUBE. We met in front of the subway. I looked at her outfit to see if she was overdressed, luckily she wasn't, just a normal, but flirty outfit. I am so jealous of her. She dresses so well and it fits her. Oh well. She asked me, "Hey Nikki, Um... why did I come? Where are we going to go?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. That's a surprise. Let's just say, you'll love me forever." I answered.

"What? Oh well, let's go!"

I led her to CUBE building by following the directions that Hyunseung gave me. They actually weren't that confusing, and were very easy to read, but let's not share that with him. Who knows, he might get an even bigger ego...

We go to the building. I looke at Sunny and she had the most shocked look on her face. I asked, "Are you coming?"

"Huh?! What?! Nikki!! You do know that this is where BEAST performs!? That means I might get a chance of meeting BEAST! Do you know how epic that would be?"

"That would be pretty epic for you. But yeah. So so for me" I said.

I told the guy at the front my name because well, you couldn't get in unless you had some kind of "appointment." I don't know that's what Hyunseung told me. The man a the front told me to go on the third floor and the room number was 26. I said thanks and led Sunny to the room. I left her outside to wait. She asked, "Um... I have question. Why exactly are we here?"

"You'll find out in like 30 seconds. Just wait, here, and close your eyes. I left her out in the hallway and waved to the guys. I then walked up to Hyunseung and said, "Hey, my friend, Sunny, is waiting outside. I wanted to surprise her by bringing her here."

"Haha, yeah, but I think I might need a few words of grattitude. Hm... Maybe, 'Jang Hyunseung is the most talented dancer/singer/person in the world."

I opened my mouth in a small 'o.'

"Hyung!" interjected Kikwang.

"What? Fine. A thank  you is better." he murmured.

"Thank you, Kikwang. And Thanks Hyunseung." I said. I smiled at Kikwang, and he smiled back. Wow, these guys actually weren't that bad. Oh well, I am still going to think my thoughts, just not out loud anymore.

Then, I walked outside of the dance room, and covered Sunny's eyes with my face. I said, "Okay, I'm going to lead you inside of the door, just follow me."

I led her inside of the room and mouthed to the guys "GO!" And then I uncovered her eyes, and then BEAST said, "So, BEAST! Kamsamnida!"

I looked at Sunny and she was literally freaking out! Haha wow. Well I'm glad, she's happy. She was jumping up and down, screaming. Okay well watching her freak out was quite hilarious and embarrassing. I can't believe she is my best friend. Oh well, I'd have it no other way.

When she finally got all of their signatures, she finally calmed down. She said to me, "Oh My God! Nikki, you are the best friend a person could ever have! Thank you so much!"

I laughed, "No problem. Glad I could do it for you!"

Then she started to talking to Yoseob, I could tell the conversation was going well, I just hope she wasn't freaking out about something...

I walked up to Hyunseung, I said, "Thanks, you know, for letting me bring Sunny here. It's probably not that easy letting random people in this building."

"It's fine, and it's not that hard! I can do it with my awesome skills!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure sure sure."

"Anyways," he said, "Time to start with business. How are you going with Daniel?"

"Well, nothing has happened since I saw you. What should I do?"

"Well, introduce us first, I need to know who I'm dealing with. Like what I said earlier." he said.

"Right, well maybe I could get him to go to the mall with me tomorrow." I decided.

"Yeah, that'll work. What time though?"

"I don't know, I don't have much to do tomorrow. How about you?"

"Well, I have to record some songs tomorrow, which would take about three hours, but I'm going first this time, and we are starting at one so yeah, we could meet up at four. If that's good with you?"

"Yeah, it's fine with me." I assured him. We continued talking about more stuff about the bet. You know Hyunseung isn't that bad.

It was very hard trying to get Sunny to leave, oh well, I guess that's what you get when a fan meets an idol. When I was finally able to convince her to leave I asked, "So I saw you talking with Yoseob for awhile, what do you think of him now?"

"We'', he is exactly what I pictured him to be like. He is such a nice, adorable, cute, and hot idol. He is just too sweet."

"I know right? And it seemed like you two were getting along pretty well." I nudged her shoulder.

"I guess we were." she giggled.