Confused Signatures

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

We walked in and I saw Kikwang and Dongwoon sitting on the couch. I said, "Hey Dongwoon. Hey Kikwang." 

Dongwoon got up and hugged me and said, "Hey! Noona!"

I laughed, "Dongwoon, you give really tight hugs."

Hyunseung pulled Dongwoon off and said, "Hey, don't get to close."

What? Oh well, I sat down on the couch next to Kikwang, I had never actually talked to him much besides the time when I told him that I like Yoon Si Yoon... I said again, "Hey Kikwang, How are you?"

He just looked lost and ran to the bedroom. I looked at Hyunseung and Dongwoon, they just shrugged, and then I just continued to watch Television. There was a large bang coming from the room that Kikwang went into I said, "Aren't you guys worried about him? Sunny told me he was an airhead."

"He should be fine, actually Dongwoon why don't you go check on him." Hyunseung said.

"Um... okay, but if I somehow get hurt by being brought in Kikwang's random banter... I blame the both of you." he said.

I laughed and Dongwoon walked into the room, right when he was about to open the door, Kikwang came out almost falling. I got up from the couch and came up to him asking him, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." he said as he gasped for air.

There was a piece of paper in Kikwang's hand. I asked, "What's that piece of paper?"

"Huh? Oh this? This is for you." he said as he held it out.

I took it from his hands and took a look at it. It was a signature from Yoon Si Yoon. Oh My Fraking Jesus. It was a signature from my favorite actor in the world... OH MY GOD!!!

I started jumping up and down saying, "Thank you! Thank You! Thank you, Kikwang! AAHHHHH I love it!"

I found it weird because I usually don't freak out about stuff like this. Oh well, I guess Sunny was starting to rub off on me. Not necessarily a good thing....

Then Dongwoon said, "Woah, Nikki, I've never actually seen you like this... kinda strange."

"I agree, I think Sunny might finally be rubbing off on me, after like 12 years together, you'd think it would happen sooner... Anyways, thank you so so so so much Kikwang. This is so cool."

"No problem. I just asked Siyoon so sign it for me, it wasn't too hard considering that I see him often at the set."

"Anyways, thanks again, this is really awesome!" I repeated.

"No problem." he said with a smile.

After we talked for a little and then Hyunseung brought me home. I noticed that after Kikwang gave me the autograph, Hyunseung had become really cross. I asked, "Hyunseung are you alright?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" he said through his teeth.

"Well for one, you are talking through your teeth, and two you're not as talkitive." I said.

"I'm fine. We're here." he said coldly.

"Um... Right. See ya?" I said.

"Maybe. I'll see if I have time." I said.

As soon as I got out of the car he drove off. He usually waits until I get into the house when he leaves. I guess I probably did something to make him angry. I didn't do anything though. Why is it worrying me so much? I shouldn't even be bothered by it. I know Hyunseung, he is the moody, sometimes big headed, annoying, and teases me a lot. But, he is nice, sweet, and understanding. Wait... no. No he's not. 

I walked to my piano and softly pressed one key by one. Thinking. Not even sure what to think about. 

(POV - Hyunseung)

Why was I so angry? I had gotten so angry after Nikki started freaking out after Kikwang gave her that autograph from Siyoon. What is up with me lately? I mean, I hate it when I see her with Daniel, but  I have to help her out anyways. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I mean a the movies I didn't want to tell Nikki anything to help develop her relationship, but then I reminded myself of the bet. The bet. The bet. I kind of wish I had never made that bet. I knew from the beginning that I was going to lose. There is no way that someone like her could fall for an idol, but there was something about me that kept on wanting to see her again. 

 

Again... I apoligize for not updating... you don't even know how bad I feel. I should say school was an excuse, but to me it's just not good enough! I'm sorry and as usual I will apoligize with many GIFs and PICs :)