Shock

One of Those Days...

RECAP:

I looked back, and I saw him chasing me! I tried to skip faster, but he got me. He grabbed my waist and held me against him.

"Got you." he whispered.

I got chills.

_____________________________________

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

I chased after Nikki when she ran away from me. When I caught up with her, I grabbed her waist and whispered, "Got you."

She got really quiet and I released my grasp so I could look at her face. She was emotionless. What did I do this time to piss her off? I always piss her off. 

When I released her from my grasp I looked at her face. It was emotionless. She started walking away from me. When I caught up with her again I asked her, "Nikki, what did I do this time?"

"Nothing, I just remebered that I have to do something for my sister. Chores." she said, still emotionless.

"At least let me give you a ride home." I offered then grabbed her hand. 

"No." she said pulling her hand away, "I want to go home alone."

She walked away. I stood there in shock. I mean I've seen her angry. Like that time at the date for the Idol drawing or something. But this time, it was different. It seemed like she lost herself within her thoughts. I don't know. She just wasn't there. It worried me. I have never worried about a girl like this before. I wanted to help her. Not for my own benefit though. I wanted to help her because it made her happy. And spending time with her even though it was for another guy, was fun. I like spending time with her. I've never met anyone like her.

I got in my car and continued thinking about her, and wondering what I did wrong. This was frustrating. Also What is up with my heart and mind now a days. It''s different. Like my eyes have been opened up to a whole new world. A better world.

(POV ---- Daniel)

Spending time with Nikki was fun. I hadn't spent much time with her in awhile. She looked really pretty today. It was probably her style of clothing. She looked different, but a good different.

The only bad thing about today was that, she wouldn't stop talking about Jang Hyunseung, while we were heading for the mall. They have already gotten close even thought it's been like a week. Oh well, as long as it's keeping her mind off of... well, yeah. I'm happy though. Overall, I got to spend more time with Nikki, which made me happy. 

(POV ---- Nikki)

I wanted to be alone, or at least no where near Hyunseung. I don't know. I' getting really close with him. I can't get close to him. He's an idol. Who know what might happen if I do get close to him? I don't want to find out. 

When I got home, Yunna wasn't home yet. Ugh... I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I checked my phone. 2 missed calls and 6 text messages. Two of the text messages were from Sunny asking how hanging out with Daniel and Hyunseung went, but the calls and other four text messages were from Hyunseung. All of them asked if I was okay, or if he did anything wrong. I sighed to myself, "You didn't do anything wrong. I did."

I fell asleep on my bed. Someone woke me up because they were poking my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sunny. When she saw me open my eyes, she asked me, "Nikki, how was it today?"

"Huh? How did you get in here?" I asked, avoiding the question.

"Dude, I know where you hide the key to your house. Now answer the question!" she repeated.

"How the heck do you know where we hid our keys?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter! Just answer the question!!!" she demanded.

"Um... it went... yeah." I said, getting up from my bed, then opening my door. 

Sunny followed after me. She said, "What do you mean 'yeah'? You have to tell me! I am your best friend!" she pouted.

"Well, before Daniel left, it was going great, but when Hyunseung and I were left alone. That's when something strange happened."

"What?" she asked.

"Well, I was teasing Hyunseung, then I started to skip away. Then he caught up with me and then he grabbed my waist and whispered 'Got you.' Then I got chills."

"You know, that sounds quite ." she said. 

I punched her arm. "Sunny!"

"What? I was just kidding! Aish! But anyways.... yeah it sounds... well yeah. It's interesting." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, it sounds like you like... umm... Hyunseung." 

"WHAT!!????"