Mall to ???

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

I can't believe that I had just said that 'If you fall in love with me I win the bet." What was I thinking a guy like him would not in any way fall in love with me! What was I thinking? UGH! Oh well, I guess since he is going to help Daniel fall in love with me, it should help, although I will have to do something for him, which is something I do not want to do.

When I arrived at my home, I was just about to get out when Hyunseung said, "Hey, Nikki, I am gonna need your number if we are going to carry out that deal."

"..." I murmured under my breath. I was hoping he would've forgot or something. "Do I have to give you my number?"

"Yeah, I mean how else am I going to see you again."

"Well, I was hoping that we would let fate take care of that." I said.

"You know you can't always depend of fate to do everything for you, sometime you have to make your own path." he said.

"That was deep, anyways see ya!" I said. 

I got out of the car, hoping that I would be able to escape to my house before he could get my phone number. I guess he was really set on it because he grabbed my wrist, which required him getting out of the car. "Hey," he said, "I still need your number."

"Fine," I sighed, "it's XXXXXXXXX."

"Okay good, but don't leave yet, I still have to give you my number." he said.

He called my phone number and my phone started ringing, before I could answer it though he pressed end on his phone, "Well, now," he said, "You now have my number. I'll see you later."

He walked to his car and I watched him drive away. I walked into my house, and my sister asked me, "Hey so how was your date with Hyunseung?"

"Huh? How did you know about that?"

"Well, Sunny's mom told me."

"Oh okay. Well, it was probably the most fail of a date I have ever been on. But it was interesting, well I'm going to go to my room because well, I want to get out of this dress."

"Hey you look pretty at least let me take a picture?"

"No, good night!" I said, then left.

I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I checked my phone, I got a new text message, I was expecting it to be Sunny, it was from... Hyunseung? What does he want now? 

Hyunseung: "Hey do you want to meet up at the mall so we can discuss more about this bet?"

Me: "No not really, but I guess, I have to. What time?"

Hyunseung: "I don't know, I have a free day, so anytime is good."

Me: "Then how about at 4 after school."

Hyunseung: "Okay cool, see you tomorrow."

I sighed and thought. Ugh I can't believe that Sunny actually likes this dude. He is so crazy, seriously. Oh well, I am going to have to convince her tomorrow about this. And with those thoughts, I quickly fell asleep.

At school, I told Sunny everything that happened. She said, "Dude that's pretty awesome, honestly."

"Aren't you mad?, I mean I just told you what your real idol was like and all the more I made a bet with him about my love life. And how is that awesome?"

"I am not that mad, I mean I know you are just looking out for me. In fact, when I got that phone call from you, I realized I had a new bias, and that is Yang Yoseob."

I face palmed myself, will Sunny ever learn? Oh well, I guess I have to love her because of that fact! 

I saw Daniel, I decided to talk to him. It had almost been two weeks, and I thought about it, no matter how much I tried to push him away, I still liked him. It's hard to get over someone that you have liked for over 8 years. Seriously.

I walked up to Daniel and said, "Hey Daniel."

He said, "Hey, Nikki."

"Umm... I'm sorry I have been avoiding you for the past few weeks, I was kind of... lost." I apologized.

"It's okay, I'm just happy that we are talking now. Just promise me that you won't avoid me from now on." he said.

"I promise." I said. After that, he gave me a big hug. This made me super happy. We walked to class together because they were in the same direction, when we split up, I took a deep breath and probably had a huge smile plastered on my face.

When school was over I walked home. When I got home, I got ready to go to the mall. I put on regular clothes and walked out of the house. I texted Hyungseung

Me: Where do you want to meet?

I waited two minutes

Hyunseung: In the food court at the the Chinese food place

Me: Ok, see ya there.

I went to the mall and waited in front of the Chinese food place.

I was playing with  my phone so I wouldn't look like a loner. I was texting myself when someone poked my sides I yelped loudly. I turned around only to see Hyunseung, but in a disguise. I asked, "Why are you in a disguise?"

He answered, "So none of my fans recognize me, pabo!"

"Yeah, I'm the pabo." I replied sarcastically.

"Well, yeah, anyways, you wanna get some food?"

"Sure, I am kind of hungry when you talk about it."

We walked to the Chinese restaurant and were seated by a waitress. I asked, "Do you think people will be able to see through your disguise? I mean I saw it."

"Yeah, but that's because you were looking for me. I am probably the last person they expect to see."

"That's true, but just to let you know, you kind of look like a peeping tom..."

"Well Theres not much to about that is there!?!"

"Haha okay okay, clam your chizz!" I laughed. I loved pushing this guy's buttons. haha

"Well anyways, the reason I asked you to come today was so that could talk to you about the bet."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I need to know about this Daniel? His name is Daniel right?"

"Yeah, well, what do you want to know?"

"What does he look like? Is he your age? How long have you known the guy? What is your current relationship with him?"

"Whoa, Whoa Whoa! One question at a time! But, I think he is very hot, he is my age, and I have known him for eight year, I think, and right now, you could say we are best friends."

"Alright, here's something to work with. I have this in the bag."

'Sure you do, but you don't know Daniel, he is completely oblivious to feelings."

"Oh, now that can be a challenge."

"I know, so don't get your hope up too high!"

We finished eating, we then went to some of the shops, Hyunseung said, "Well, first off, we have to get you a new wardrobe, like it's very fashionable, and everything but it just doesn't say 'flirty' you know what I mean."

"No." I simply replied.

"Okay, this is going to be way harder than I thought." he sighed. 

We went shopping in some girly stores that I probably would have never set foot in until, Hyunseung forced me into them, with much struggle is I may say because he had to literally push me into the store. He picked out the outfits while he shoved them into my hands and pushed me into the dressing room saying, "Change into these!"

I couldn't really do much considering that I was being forced into this, when I looked at the clothes, they were pretty, but they weren't my type. Like they wouldn't look good on me. There were one, two, three, four, five, no wait six outfits he picked out for me.I tried all of them, looked at them, and walked out. He said, "Hey, you have to show me. I know they fit you well!"

"I'd rather not, I look weird in them." I answered.

"I'll be the judge of that, now go back into the changing room and show me the outfits."

"Your such a tyrant." I murmured.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." I said.

One by one I showed him the outfits. I was so embarrassed showing him these. They didn't even fit me or anything, why did he pick them out? Just to embarrass me? Because if that was it, then it totally worked. When I walked out in my regular clothes I said, "Now that you are done embarrassing me, can we go now?"

"Embarrass you? What? And no, we still have to buy these clothes." he said.

"I can't afford these clothes! I mean does it look like I can afford the clothes here?"

"You might not be able to afford it, but I can."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's supposed to mean that I am paying for it."

"Why though?"

"Because if I want to win this bet, I am going to have to give a little."

"A little? All these clothes are super expensive! I mean there is no cheap thing in this pile of clothes. And if I came home with all these clothes my sister would think I was up to something."

"Your sister? What about your parents?"

"I don't like to talk about it. Anyways, I can't let you get me these clothes. So let's go."

"Nikki, it's fine come on! Let's go to the cash register!" He said. Then he dragged me to the front so we could pay for the things. When we walked out I whispered, "Thank you."

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me! I said Thank you!!" I practically yelled.

Right when I yelled a bunch of fangirls noticed us. They yelled "HYUNSEUNG!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Oh... ....