Cup of tea... err Coffee

One of Those Days...

Thanks to my chingu, Babo-Rabbit, for giving me this link for the main picture for this chapter! I hope it makes you laugh as much as I did... Which was alot LOL!! >.<

(POV ---- Nikki)

Sunny came over to my house because she couldn't decide what to wear. I didn't really have that much for winter clothes because my sister got it for me. They weren't really my style, but they are just clothes. I put on my outfit, while I helped decide Sunny's outfit. I only picked out the clothes. Sunny forced me to wear the bracelet and boots.

We got to the cafe early because we didn't want to be late to this get together. Right when we sat down Dongwoon and Yoseob came in. We waved to them, and they walked towards our table. I could tell that Sunny was getting really nervous because she was tapping her foot. Whenever she does that, she is super nervous. I told her, "Breathe. Your fine. You've talked to them before, and don't forget to get Yoseob's number.

They sat down at our table and I started talking to Dongwoon, I said, "So Dongwoon, what are you up to?"

"Well, we just finished dance practice. Oh yeah, Hyung isn't very happy with you at the moment."

"Hyunseung?"

"Yup, when Yoseob and I were heading out he found out where we were going and got angry." he said.

I couldn't help but laughing, but Hyunseung would be angry. We continued talking about our lives. Yoseob and Dongwoon were really nice guys. I sometime forgot that they were idols.

While talking to Yoseob, from the corner of my eye I saw something move behind the register. Was that--? No. No, it couldn't be. I went back to my conversation, with Yoseob, still looking out from the peripheral of my eye. I saw it again. What the hell? I said, "You guys, I'll be right back, I just want to check on something."

Sunny said, "Where? Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, I'll be back in like two seconds." 

I stood up and walked to the cash register. There I saw him. He was curled up in a ball, peeking out at us in the other direction. I'm guessing he didn't see me get up because he didn't look at me, so I said, "You know, you look like a peeping tom." 

He jumped and gave me a nervous smile. He asked, "Nikki! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"I just went out for a cup of coffee."

"Behind the counter?"

"Yeah, they say this is the best spot here."

"Sure they do. Answer this. Why are you here?"

Then Hyunseung got all serious. He said, "Why don't you talk to me anymore?"

"I-I've been busy."

"Sure. that's why you have had the time to talk to Dongwoon and Yoseob."

"You don't have the right to judge me, and answer my question.

He ignored me and walked to our table. I was scared of him at the moment. I've never actually seen him so serious. He sat down in my seat, I walked over to the table, and took a chair from the table and sat next to Yoseob. Dongwoon asked me, "Why is hyung with us?"

"I have no idea. Maybe, he'll tell you." I said looking at Hyunseung.

We sat there in silence, after we finished our drinks, we stood up and went to the front. Yoseob asked Sunny, "Do you want me to walk you home?"

She blushed, "Yeah, that'd be fun."

I was happy for her. Honestly, I think Yoseob likes her. Good for her. As they walked off, Dongwoon said, "Oh! I forgot something in the dance room. You guys go on ahead of me. Is that alright with you, Nikki?"

"Um... yeah." I hesitated.

Great, I thought. Hyunseung is going to be walking me home. Just perfect. 

As Hyunseung and I were walking, he said, "Why weren't you talking to me anymore? I think you owe me that much."

I sighed. I need to tell him, but it's harder than you think. I didn't want to say it, but I did treat him poorly. I said, "I was having mixed feelings at the time. That much I'll tell you. I can't say anymore."

"Well, that's good enough for me." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"You know, I think you and Daniel should go to a movie." he said.

Right. The bet. That was the reason he was talking to me anyway. I said, "That'd be fun, but what am I going to do? I can't just ask him to go with me."

"Yeah you can. Just tell him, that you guys are hanging out. Nothing more. He won't think much of it."

"Maybe, but what am I going to do?"

"That's where I come in. I'm going to be there with you guys, but he won't know this."

"So you'll be coaching me through the date?"

"Yeah! Good idea right?" 

"Sure..." I said.

It was getting colder. I breathed on my hands, and rubbed them together. I felt something being put on my shoulders. It was a jacket. I looked at Hyunseung. He said, "I'm not that cold, go ahead and use it."

"Yeah, sure your not cold. It's freezing." I said.

I took it off my shoulder and held it out for him. He said, "I promise, I'm fine. I don't need it. I'm like a penguin. I don't get cold."

"Sure." I said putting it on." I said.

We walked to my home. The whole time we were making fun of each other. I didn't think I could have this much fun with someone who annoyed the hell out of me. As he dropped me off by my door. I took off the jacket and held it to him. He said, "Keep it. Just call it 'something to make sure that we see each other again.'"

"Okay, but here," I said handing my bracelet, "Something just to make sure that I do come see you again." 

He said bye, and I stepped into my house. I went to my room and layed down. I finally got everything straightened out. Finally.