Denial

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Yoseob)

I got home early and after I saw Dongwoon and Kikwang eating food in the kitchen I asked, "What did you guys do today?

Kikwang answered, "Well, Hyunseung came with Nikki, and then I gave her a signature from Siyoon, then she left. Why?"

"Oh nothing. Hey Dongwoon did anything more important happen?"

"Didn't you just ask me that question?!" asked Kikwang.

"Yeah, but you didn't look that deep into the part when Nikki came over! Aish! Anyways, what happened Dongwoon?"

"Well, After Kikwang gave Nikki the autograph, she started acting like a fangirl. Which is wierd because both you and I know that she isn't usually like that. Also Hyunseung didn't seem to happy about it."

"Oh okay... See Kikwang now that is telling me how your day went!" I said.

"Fine fine fine, I'll aim to be more... like the maknae." he said.

"But why did you ask about Nikki's reactions?" asked Dongwoon.

"Well, honestly I think the Hyunseung might like her or something or is in denial about it. Remember when we were at the coffee shop place and Hyunseung was spying on us? That seemed like something you or me would do!(Author's note at the bottom) Hyunseung is more low key. Also he isn't usually this nice with girls after they know his real personality, you know unless it's 4 Minute of G.NA, because well they're family. But seriously, I think he may have some hidden feeling about her that he doesn't even know about."

"Now that you bring it up, you are right. Hyung wouldn't usually do something like that, usually he would spend it on sleep or something or would be practicing dance."

Kikwang said, "I agree, did you also notice that he lost a smile when she started fangirling? Also, what about Nikki? What are her feelings for him?"

"I think she is blocked by her own feeling for that umm... Daniel? Yeah, Daniel guy. But I don't really know Nikki that well, so it's hard to decipher what her feelings for Hyunseung is."

"But she definitely doesn't hate him though." said Kikwang.

"That's true." I agreed.

We kept talking about it, until we heard the door being unlocked because Junhyung is working on 4 Minutes music video and Doojoon is filming "All My Love," So it had to be Hyunseung. When he came into the room we all stared at him. He asked, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"That's because-." I covered Kikwang's mouth with my hand, and glared at him.

I finished his sentence and said, "That's because- because you look very nice today."

"What? Alrighty then. I'm going to bed. It's later than I thought it was. 'Night."

"Night." the three of us said in sync.

Then Kikwang said, "Yoseob why did you lie to Hyunseung?"

"Because he is just going to get angry and deny his feelings more than he already is." I explained.

"Oh."

"Anyways, how are we going to help out hyung?" asked Dongwoong.

"I don't know, but we'll find a way. I don't think he's ever felt this way about a girl." I admitted.

"Well, enough about that... you and Sunny, Yoseob?" Dongwoon said.

I could feel my face get red. I stuttered, "Umm L-let's n-not talk about that, here."

(POV ---- Nikki)

I was laying down in my bed. What am I going to do. I don't know, but for some reason his anger now, seems like something that I won't be able to fix. I just hope that he isn't mad forever. 

Wait-. Wait!! Why am I thinking about this? I'm supposed to be worrying about Daniel and me. Not him. How many times do I have to remind myself that I'm trying to get my focus on Daniel, not him. Not him, not him,not him, not him, not him. Not. Him.  

I woke up the next day, getting ready for school, I checked my phone. A text message. It was from Sunny. It said, "Ahhhh I don't know when to see Yoseob again! I really want to though, should I text him or should I wait for him to text me?"

I just sighed and put the phone in my pocket, thanks but no thanks, I'm not answering that. Anyways I'd probably have to hear her later on the bus. I met Sunny on the bus stop, and she asked me, "So how did the date go?"

"It went pretty well, but after Daniel had to leave because he had to do chores or something." I said.

"What about you and Hyunseung? she asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well just curious."

"Well, I don't know. He was moody yesterday."

"You made him angry didn't you?"

"NO!.... Yes. But this time it was totally unintentional. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything bad. Maybe it's just him!"

"I highly doubt that. I bet you did something to make him angry."

"I didn't though!"

"Okay, okay whatever you say."

Authour's note:

When Yoseob said something that I would do... it was a funny reference to my other story if you have read it because in the other story in chapter 42 or something Yoseob and Dongwoon spy on someone ^^ "Just the Same?"