BLAH

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Hyunseung)

When I got to the apartment, Doojoon asked me, "So how was that date with Nikki?"

"It wasn't a date. We were with her friend. You know the one that she likes." I said.

"Oh, well anyways, how did it go?" he repeated

"Ugh.. that chick is the most confusing person I have ever met!" I said.

"Why?" asked Dongwoon, "I really like Nikki! She so nice."

"Well," I said to Dongwoon, "We we joking around, and then she got all mad!"

"What did you do?" asked Yoseob.

"Where are all you guys coming from?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of hard to not hear you since you are practically yelling." said Junhyung.

"I AM NOT YELL--. I am not yelling." I said.

"Well, anyways... Of course she would be mad! You were probably teasing her! And then you went overboard!" said Doojoon.

"I wasn't even doing anything though! It was her. Okay so here's how it went. She teased me, then she skipped off. Then I caught her, then she got mad, then here I am, at home ranting about her to you guys!" I said.

"Sheesh. No need to get all sensitive. " said Junhyung.

I just glared at  him. "Well, what do you guys think?" I asked.

"Well, I still think that you said something that bothered her...." said Yoseob.

"I think that when you caught her she realized something. I don't know." said Doojoon.

"Yeah, I agree with Doojoon." said Dongwoon.

"Ugh. I don't know, but maybe." I said, "Hey by the way. Where's Kikwang?"

"Oh him? He went to hang out Yoon Siyoon or something. Something about getting a signature for someone. I don't know." answered Junhyung.

I walked to my room, thinking. Was Dongwoon right? Ugh. I texted her like four times AND called twice! What more does she want? 

(POV ---- Nikki)

"WHAT??!!!!" I exclaimed.

"What? I'm just saying the truth. I tried not to say it, but you encouraged me." Sunny said.

"Ugh! How could you even think of that?  You know I like Daniel! And how I HATE, LOATHE, EXTREMELY DISLIKE, HAVE DEEP EMNITY FOR IDOLS!!" I practically yelled at her.

"Hey hey hey, breathe Nikki." she said.

I took a deep breath. Then Sunny said, "Hey give me your phone."

"Yeah." I handed her my phone.

She was looking through the text messages. Then I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just checking through the past text messages.... What is this? He is worried about you!"

"What? How do you know?" I questioned.

"Well, in this text he is asking 'Nikki, what did I do this time?' there's also 'Hey whatever it is I'm sorry." and then there's more, but I don't want to read them out loud."

"Why would he be worried about me though? I mean we just met like two weeks ago, and the only reason why he's talking to me is so that he can win a bet or something."

"Maybe, maybe not." Sunny said.

(POV ---- Sunny)

I was kind of happy that Nikki was worrying about this rather than her pare--. yeah.  Well, yeah. At least Nikki isn't depressed anymore. And her sister isn't home that much either, especially right now because she is super busy, considering it is the holidays...

I watched her look at the text messages. By the look on her face, she was still really confused. I guess she didn't understand that Hyunseung was sincerely worrying about her.

I said, "Okay... well obviously you don't see that he cares for you."

"No, no I don't." she said.

"Anyways... Why didn't you tell me you had his number?"

"I thought you knew because well, how else would I keep in touch with him? By mail?"

"No! I just never gave it thought. You know what you should do?"

"What?"

"Give me Yoseob's number."

"Why?"

"Why else? So I can talk to him."

"Why don't you just ask him yourself?"

I face palmed myself. "I can't do that! I mean I've only talked to him once!"

"So when I got Hyunseung's and Dongwoon's number, I had only talked to them once. And isn't that the whole reason why like you get people's number? So you can talk to them whenever you want, rather than meeting by coincidence?"

"Yeah, but like I'm different from you. I see them differently."

"Why? They are just regular people."

"Regular people don't have fans that give them gifts randomly, are bombarded by fans everyday, and aren't spied on by crazy paparazzis whenever they go out!"

"That's true," she agreed, "Anyways, just for you and because I am an awesome best friend, I'll text Dongwoon so we can meet up with him and Yoseob. How about that?"

"I am so lucky that I am your best friend!"

"Good," she said, "You are finally realizing this."

I rolled my eyes. Yay! I get to see Yoseob again. I really like him. Not because he was an idol. I mean that's how it was at first, but after I talked to him that time I met him, he was really down to earth. Like he was sweet and innocent. I don't know I've never met anyone like him before.

(POV ---- Nikki)

I can't believe I was doing this for Sunny. She better be thankful that I'm such a huge pushover. I texted Dongwoon:

Me: Hey! Do you and Yoseob want to hang out?

I waited two minutes. 

Dongwoong: Sure. Yeah that sounds pretty fun! Want me to bring the other guys?"

Me: No, that's okay, it's really for my friend, Sunny. Remember her?

Dongwoon: Of course it's only been like one day, not one decade! But why?

Me: She likes Yoseob. But don't tell him I said that! I'm trusting you with this information!

Dongwoon: Haha ok! My lips are sealed! I have a question for you though. And you have to answer truthfully or else I'm not going to ask Yoseob to come with us tomorrow."

Me: Blackmail? From the innocent little Dongwoon? haha jk! What's your question

Dongwoon: Well, why were you angry at hyung earlier?

I didn't know what to say. I mean I know I can trust Dongwoon with the truth, but it's just not something that I'd want to share. I don't know. I asked Sunny, "Hey... yeah umm... Dongwoon said it was okay to hang out with him tomorrow, but I have to answer a question."

"YAY!!! But what's the question?" she asked.

"Well, I have to tell him why I was mad at Hyunseung earlier. What do I say?"

"Just tell him the truth." she said.

"No! There's no way I'm telling him the truth!" I yelled.

"Then, just tell him... that you wanted some a lone time."

"No... that'd be an obvious lie."

"Well, you know I'm bad at lying!"

"Yeah, says the girl who snuck out to go a BEAST concert."

"I got caught!" 

"Well what do I say?"

"Tell him what I told you! In all of his interviews the other members say he is super gullible."

"Alright, but if it doesn't work, your not going to spend time with Yoseob tomorrow."

"Trust me it will work." she confirmed.

I texted him:

Me: Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time alone to think.

Dongwoon: Oh okay. That makes sense! :) I'll ask Yoseob right now!

Wow... this guy was gullible. He texted me back

Dongwoon: Yoseob says yeah! And he's excited for tomorrow too. Where do you want to meet?

Me: Do you know that small cafe around the corner of CUBE?

Dongwoon: Yeah! I love that place! See ya tomorrow! Got to go! Kikwang came home with food! 

Me: Haha okay! See ya!

I closed my phone and Sunny asked, "So did it work?"

"Yeah, it worked. Tomorrow we are going to hang out at a cafe. And make sure you ask for him number. I struggled a lot to get this."