Obsession

One of Those Days...

(POV ---- Nikki)

We were on the bus when my best friend, Sung Sun-hee (AKA Sunny), started yet another conversation about... yeah you guessed it Jang Hyunseung. She continued, "So yeah you know he is startinga a new movie soon! It's going to be a romantice comedy!"

I sarcasticly replied, "Oh yeah! I'm just itching to see that movie! Kya... I cannot wait."

"Come on Nikki!" Sunny began, "Can't you be a little supportive of your best friend? I mean how can you not think he's the most gorgeous guy alive? I mean seriously for a fact every single girl, maybe even a few guys, have at least one picture in their locker, that is except for you!"

I laughed, "Okay, sure sure, but we went over this already I don't like him... at all. And you know I don't find any other kind of Idols, or whatever, interesting. I can promise you I never will."

When we got to school I saw Daniel Shin. He has been my crush since... the third grade, and I am currently in my second year of highschool. In fact crush is probably an understatment, more like first love. "Hey Daniel." I said.

"Hey Nikki." He replied, "So what are you and Sunny talking about?"

"Oh you know, Sunny's obsession," I said, "Jang Hyunseung."

Daniel chuckled, "Of course you are!"

When school finished I went to Sunny's house. I was in her room being stared down my all of her posters of Jang Hyunseung. I've been here many times, and these poster still creep me out. I was working on her homework on her desk. While Sunny was on her bed reading a magazine. I said, "Don't you think you should be working in your homework? I mean no offense, but your grades aren't the best. Studying just a little bit more than you do now won't hurt you."

"Ha ha." she said sacrasticly, "Anyways there's a reason I'm reading the magazine. And it's pretty important. Jang Hyunseung is getting interviewed about his life before he joined BEAST, you know his boy band."

"Okay so he's an actor and a musical performer? And he is our age? Next thing you know he is going to be starting his own little sitcom that won't even be worth watching, funny, or entertaining... in any way. Let me guess at the end it says he will be starting a sitcom..." I said.

"Okay maybe he might be, but you don't have to watch it!" she retorted.

I laughed, "Okay! Anyways you seriously might want to start your homework. I won't be able to help you anymore because I have to head for volleyball practice in a little bit."

"Alright alright! I'll start right now. After I'm done reading the magazine."

I sighed....

After I left her house I went to volleybal practice. Where I was surrounded by more talk of Jang Hyunseung. My whole entire team was talking about him. Everywhere I go, I swear "he" is there. After volleyball it was a sweet relief to be home. Although, the only people...err... other person living in my house is my older sister,  Yuen-Ja (AKA Yunna). As I walked into the house my sister asked me if I had fun at volleyball.

"Ehh. It was alright. My spiking was pretty legit. The think that made it 'ehh' was that everyone, even coach, was talking about Jang Hyunseung. I mean I really don't see why people think so great of the guy."

My sister sighed, "You know I would be obsessing over this guy too, if I was your age."

"Sure sure, and what's that supposed to mean?"

"It doesn't mean anything its just that, I want you to live a normal life, I mean after mom and dad--."

"Yeah I get it. I'm gonna go and take a shower, then finish my homework. Also, tomorrow I'm babysitting the Chung's kids again."

"Alright just make sure you are home as soon as possible, you still have to help around the house."

After I took my shower completed my homework and went to bed, I can say today very very tiring day.