Seven: Rainy day and spring of feelings

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still can't believe that you are working there." Wonyoung exclaimed as she gets a piece of meat and popped it inside . 


They are currently inside the cafeteria, taking their lunch together as they started to hear Chaeyeon's explanation why she ended up working at Sakura's restaurant. 


Their restaurant named 'CAÍDO'


Chaeyeon got curious about that name and she started to search it on internet, only getting a meaning of 'fallen' from that word. 


It's been one week that Wonyoung, Hitomi, and Nako witnessed Chaeyeon wearing an apron while serving people inside that restaurant.


And this is the only time that she decided to explain to everyone, but of course leaving the details about the situation that she almost get killed. 


"So...are you saying that you are working there to pay for the rent because you are also living there?" Yuri asked, looking intently at Chaeyeon who only nodded her head. 


"But why would you live there? You said, you can't just leave your house." Nako asked, suddenly she feels that she is on a hot seat. 


Chaeyeon bit her lips as she process her mind to make a good reason, she can't let her friends know about what is happening to her. 


"I suddenly feel alone." She said but facepalms internally about her lame reason. 


Hitomi raised her brow, not convince at her words. 


"You can stay at Minjoo if you feel alone." The cheeky girl said and all of them agreed. 


"Okay, if I live there. She will be in danger too." 


Chaeyeon wanted to say that but of course she didn't. They will ask her lots of questions if she did. 


"Naaaah, I don't wanna be a burden to Minjoo, I just can't let myself to rely on her always. I also need to stand on my own. I know if she is here, she will get disappointed on what I said but it is true, she helps me a lot and I think I need to help myself this time."


Chaeyeon explained to them, this time her words isn't an excuse. It is a fact, she doesn't want to be a burden to Minjoo, she knows her best friend won't mind it but she do. She needs to help herself too. 


If Minjoo is here, she will be sad but she will understand Chaeyeon. 


"I get it. But are you sure, is it okay for you to stay there?" Wonyoung asked this time, she is still not liking the idea of Chaeyeon living with some weird strangers. 


"Yes, don't worry. They are all nice." Chaeyeon said, smiling genuinely. 


'Except for that cold hearted grumpy short haired girl.'


"Good, tell us if they will do something inappropriate to you. We will smack them." Nako said as she gives Chaeyeon an arrogant smile.


She only thanked her friends for understanding and giving their support to them. They also said that they will pay a visit on the restaurant to check how she is doing there.


"Some of them are just weird. But I think they are nice especially that girl who keeps on waiting for you on the gate this past few days." Wonyoung said, giving a teasing smile to Chaeyeon. 


She only rolled her eyes because Wonyoung is pertaining to Sakura. The girl is always waiting for her dismissal and they will walk to the restaurant together, but of course the bickering is always there, though Chaeyeon can't help but to be giddy when Sakura is being nice but it's just once.


'If you only know, that girl is so too much to handle.'


She said in her mind but she only smiled at her friends and continue eating her lunch. 


"By the way, I am going to Minjoo's house to check her. She is absent for almost a week. She really not feel okay." Yuri said to them.


"I wanna go but I need to work in the restaurant. But just say to her that I will visit her on Saturday." Chaeyeon said, even if she wants to go, she needs to work later. 


After days of working there, Chaeyeon is getting used of it and she is learning quickly.


Yuri only nodded her head to the girl as all of them planned to go to Minjoo's later except for Chaeyeon. 


Chaeyeon is busy munching her food when she felt a tap on her feet, she glared at Yuri but the girl is pointing on her back. 


She raised her brow as she turns around and she saw Eunbi, walking her way towards their table. 


For the past days of their practice Chaeyeon and Eunbi gets in a good term, they are becoming friends and the awkward wall between them is slowly dissolving, as Chaeyeon is slowly relaxing and becoming more friendly to their president. 


"Do you mind if I sit with you, guys?" Eunbi said as soon as she reached their table. 


"We won't mind it! Just take a seat beside Chaeyeon." Yuri said, wiggling her brows to her but she glared at the girl to stopped with her antics.


"Thanks." Eunbi said and takes a seat beside her, she looked at Chaeyeon and smiles softly before giving her attention to her food. 


When Chaeyeon looked up all of her friends are giving her the teasing smiles and their playful expression isn't helping at all. 


"Behave!" Chaeyeon mouthed quietly but she only receives a shrugs from them.



"Hey Chae, do you have an umbrella? It is raining hard outside." 


Eunbi said to her while they are fixing their things. 


They have just finished their practice for the day with their instructor, it is good that Chaeyeon is a fast learner so she doesn't got any hard moment learning the new dance steps that they are currently working.


"I do have." Chaeyeon smiles softly to the other girl, she never forgets to bring her umbrella in her bag, she always used it whenever it is hot or rainy day. 


"Good. Are you all done?" Eunbi asked while looking at her, she quickly avoided the gaze and fixes her attention to her bag. 


"Yes." Chaeyeon said timidly, even if they are becoming close, she still feel awkward at times. 


"Great! Let's go!" Eunbi said as she opens her umbrella and started to walk, Chaeyeon was about to open her bag to get her umbrella but she was pulled by the other girl.


She didn't got the chance to complain because Eunbi already pulled her as they continue walking to the gate while sharing in one umbrella. 


"Chaeyeon..." 


Eunbi called her, she looked at the girl but her gaze is on the pathway. 


"Why?"


"Are you...seeing someone?" 


Eunbi asked that made her stopped in her tracks as she looked at the girl.


Eunbi also stopped when she noticed Chaeyeon isn't walking, she quickly pulled the girl to her umbrella, avoiding her to get drench. 


"Why are you asking?" Chaeyeon finally said. 


"Just...wondering. That girl, are you dating her?" Eunbi asked, she only frowned as she followed the other girl's gaze.


Chaeyeon's eyes widened when she saw Sakura standing quietly on the waiting area, wearing are gray hoodie and jeans. 


"No!" Chaeyeon hissed as she looked at Eunbi. 


"Oh...are you mad? Sorry—"


"No, sorry. I was just shock." Chaeyeon said quickly, Eunbi only nodded her head as they continue walking to the waiting area.


Sakura raised her brow when she saw Chaeyeon with Eunbi. The short haired girl only scoffed that made the her glared to her. 


"See you tomorrow, need to go home asap." Eunbi said as she patted Chaeyeon's head softly.


She looked at Sakura when the girl scoffed again, but she is just wearing her blank face. The girl is recovering from her wounds faster than what Chaeyeon expected. 


"Thanks." Chaeyeon only said after Eunbi walks away from them.


Sakura squinted her eyes at the disappearing figure of Eunbi, you can sense the dislike on her eyes while looking at the other girl.


She only rolled her eyes before looking at Chaeyeon. 


"Do you have an umbrella? It's raining." Sakura asked to her when it is only the two of them.


"Yeah." Chaeyeon said and started to dig her bag but she frowned when she can't see her umbrella.


Sakura just stared at her, waiting for her to get her umbrella.


"I can't find it." Chaeyeon mumbles softly, Sakura only rolled her eyes. 


"Dimwit. Why didn't you bring an umbrella? We will get soak when we reach the restaurant in this case." Sakura said, she snapped her head to the girl.


"Coming from you. You are so dumb, you should bring an umbrella with you before going here." Chaeyeon hissed but Sakura glared at her causing both of them to send elctricfying looks to each other. 


Sakura only sighed and ended the stare, the other girl doesn't have the will to end it. 


Chaeyeon looked at the other girl when Sakura started to removed her hoodie leaving her with a plain white shirt. 


But something caught her attention after Sakura successfully takes it off.


"Is that a tattoo?" Chaeyeon asked while pointing her finger to Sakura's tattoo on her lower left shoulder, she can't describe it but it looks like a dragon for her.

 


Sakura raised her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter