Fourteen: Divulgence

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashbacks in italics)

 

 


“Are you really sure?” Eunbi asked once again, she sighed as soon as Chaeyeon nodded her head, face full of determination and eagerness. Even Minjoo who is sitting beside her best friend, ready to listen.
She looked at Hyewon and the younger smiled at her while nodding her head, a signal for her to do it.


“Okay…just what I say, let’s start with the fallen angels.” Eunbi said, “You’ve already known the three. But let me repeat it again with also what they can do.” Eunbi added, Hyewon bits her lips when she saw how Chaeyeon puffed an air after hearing Eunbi’s words.


“Let me start with myself. I am the angel of Pride, a fallen angel who can do teleportation, also precognition and can see the past except mine.” Eunbi said, sighing but she didn’t let them notice the disappointment on her face because of her disadvantage on her ability. 


“Next angel, Minjoo, the angel of Lust. Who can heal someone physically, who can also manipulate others by her words if she chooses to manipulate them, and lastly, she can manipulate weather just by the flick of her hand and that’s the most dangerous thing that she can do, especially if she lose her control. She has the dangerous power among us, the fallen angel.” Eunbi stated while looking at Minjoo, who is now looking at her hands, trying to reflect her powers.


“Then Hyewon, the angel of Gluttony…” Eunbi said, she looked at the said angel and the younger is already staring at her with those soft smile and eye-smile that she always loves. The stare that Eunbi is giving to Hyewon, didn’t get unnoticed by Minjoo and Chaeyeon who are watching.  “An angel, she can do witchcrafts due to her mother’s teaching. She can also levitate and do some illusion, also she can go into full invisible form. Lastly, she can control one element which is air.” Eunbi said, she stiffens when Hyewon leans her head on her shoulder. She quickly gulps and continues to speak. 


“Yena the angel of Sloth, an angel who can also levitate without their wings. She can also do telekinesis and do object manipulation with her mind and hand, just by flicking it on the air or even by her eyes.” Eunbi said, she stopped when Chaeyeon finally spoke.


“Yena…the one that I am working with in the restaurant with me?” Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi nodded her head for the confirmation.


“So…all of them are angels??????!” Chaeyeon asked, her eyes widening from the sudden realization.


“Yes.” Eunbi said and Chaeyeon’s jaw hanging while having an eye contact with Eunbi.


“Next, Chaewon the angel of envy…she can read human’s thought or in short, telepathy. And she has the ability of invulnerability.”


“Invulnerability…someone who can’t feel any pain…that’s explain why she didn’t even react when I accidentally hit her feet because of the door.” Chaeyeon muttered to herself.


“Next angel, Yujin the angel of Greed.” Eunbi said. Hyewon is studying Minjoo’s features and she smiled softly when the girl’s ears perk up rom hearing Yujin’s name. However, Minjoo’s heart is currently pounding so fast just by hearing the younger’s name. She can’t deny the fact that she is missing the girl. It’s been so long that she has seen her face. 


“Well, Yujin can also levitate just like Yena and Hyewon. She also has this superhuman endurance, she can run so fast without getting tired. And lastly that kid has the ability of intangibility.” Eunbi said making Chaeyeon’s mouth shaped in O from because of amusement. 

“And the last angel is Sakura. The angel of wrath.” Eunbi stated. 


Chaeyeon suddenly caught her breathing upon hearing the girl’s name. The tsundere girl who is always angry and grumpy to her. She chuckles while shaking her head, the angel of wrath is really fitted to her making Eunbi to stopped talking as she looked at her.

“Why?” Eunbi asked.

“Nothing, I just found it amusing. I was living with angels all this time and I didn’t even notice it even when we are at the same roof.” Chaeyeon said, Hyewon then nodded her head in understanding.


“That’s also explain why the first time I stepped my foot inside the restaurant. I felt strange and some familiarity.” Minjoo added.


Eunbi then smiled before she continues. “She is also Yujin’s sister.”


“What?!” Chaeyeon and Minjoo shouted in unison due to their surprise after hearing it.


“Yes.”


“They didn’t tell us…”


“But well, now you know…back to where we at…you will be more surprise later…” Eunbi added even when the two are still shock.


“The strongest fallen among the seven angel physically, of course Chaeyeon saw it in her own eyes, I know. She has this uncontrollable force which made her powerful and strong especially she inherit it with her parents. Lastly, she can turn sounds into energy, this will go dangerous if she used this power once she is out of control.” 

 
“Out of control? What?” Chaeyeon asked.


“Yeah, before, once she gets angry, she will always get out of control. Like, she won’t recognize anyone in her surrounding and what’s worst is she can attack anyone while she is on it. That’s why as much as possible we are trying to help her calm down and not to lose on her track because it is so hard to stop her or even calm her down. Gladly now, she can calm herself but still, we are not sure of the future.” Eunbi explained, Chaeyeon then remembered that one thing when she is with Sakura. 


When they are in their house, she remembered how Sakura’s eyes are full of rage and she acts like she doesn’t know anyone, she can’t even recognize Chaeyeon that time. But the younger sighed in relief when she managed to make Sakura calm down.


“So, we are the seven fallen angels.  The Queen send us here in the human world not because we did something wrong but for some reason that we still don’t know, that’s why we get the title of being fallen one. And for us to get our wings back to us and to finally go back home where we really belong, we need to finish our last mission. And that is to protect you from the harm that can kill you, it was from the queen’s order, to be able to keep you safe.” Eunbi explained and Chaeyeon nodded her head in understanding even though she feels that her head will explode soon because of too much information.


“I wanna ask something…is it just my imagination? Because one time, I saw Sakura’s eyes color changes…” Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi shook her head before speaking again.


“About that, you really see it right.” Eunbi said before filling Chaeyeon with the proper explanation about it. “As the color of eyes changes, it reflects our rage and the power that we might release. The first level is the normal color of our eyes, this only mean that we are in our normal state and won’t do anything. Second, blue green, this means that we are getting angry but we are still trying to control ourselves not to cause any danger, but once we exceed to our patience it will turn into amber one, the third color and third level. This is not that dangerous but well, the dangerous once is when our eyes turn into red one, the fourth level. It’s just means that the angel is so furious and full of rage that can cause a large disturbance and accident, especially if it goes out of hand. While an angel has her eyes in red color, she needs to calm herself or else…..” Eunbi explained, she looked at Chaeyeon and Minjoo, the two angels are eager to know more.


“Or else what?” Minjoo asked.

“Or else, the fifth level eye color will show up. The most dangerous one. This one is when the angel failed to control herself, her eyes color will changes into her assigned color. And that means, it can bring so much harm, she wouldn’t recognize anyone and the anger will eat her up. And if that continues, she can kill everyone around her.” Eunbi said.


“K-Kill?” Chaeyeon asked.


“Yeah, remember the day you saw Sakura’s eyes change into red one? The day that Luci’s underling attacked you inside your house.” Eunbi said and Chaeyeon nodded her head in confirmation.


“I saw that too using my power. I was about to run towards your house because Sakura might get out of control and it won’t be a good thing for you. She might hurt you, but I stopped when you managed to calm her down. I thought you won’t be able to do it since you two doesn’t know each other because of your erased memories. But yeah…” Eunbi smiled before holding Chaeyeon’s hand, “The heart won’t be able to forgot. You are still the one who can make her calm down.” Eunbi said making Chaeyeon confused.


“What are you talking about? Me? I don’t understand and please explain to me how Sakura is so dangerous when she gets out of control.” Chaeyeon said, the confusion in her eyes are visible. Eunbi looked at Hyewon ash she nodded her head to let Hyewon know that she will tell it to Chaeyeon. 


“Brace yourself. You should know the truth.” Eunbi said and Chaeyeon nodded her head, she wants to know everything. It’s now or never.


“Elysium is a peaceful place, every angel there is nice and they all follows the rule for their own good, also for the serenity of their place. But there’s this angel who always disobeys the rules and do reckless things for his own good. He always dos anything just gets what he wants even when he knows that he might hurt someone. Just for his own good. And then, he did a terrible thing that cause the King to throw him to the Gehana. And soon, Luci become the King of Gehana making him completely not belong to Elysium.” Eunbi said.


“Is it Luci?” Chaeyeon asked and Eunbi nodded her head in confirmation before continuing.


“The chaos started when a royalty angel gets pregnant by Luci. The palace especially the King gets furious upon knowing what he did, that’s why they decided to keep it as a secret to Luci. He managed to passed down her genes to a new angel which is her daughter but he doesn’t have any idea about it especially when he got kicked out from Elysium. Apparently, the mother of the child died because giving birth to her.” Eunbi stated making Chaeyeon and Minjoo’s eyes widen from the sudden information.


“The little angel got adopted by the Queen and King which is Yujin’s parents since she doesn’t have anyone who will take care of her. Yujin accepted Sakura just like a true sister but not anyone accepted her, it’s Yujin’s older sister. She is always doesn’t like Sakura even as they grow up together but in the end she started liking her.” Eunbi stated.

“Wait…does this mean….that angel is…..” Chaeyeon can’t continue her words, that’s why Hyewon is the one who did it for her.

 

 

 

 


“Yes, Luci’s daughter is Sakura.” 

 

 

 


“She has the blood of demon but thanks to the Queen because she made Sakura grow up with a good heart and a kind angel, but well, that blood of hers wouldn’t just go away.” 


“But then, Sakura meets us. The moment we met each other, the eight of us since then we can’t be separate from each other, even as we grow older.” Eunbi smiled softly as she remembers it, it feels like yesterday that they meet them.


“Yeah, you are even the one who named our group. We were called as an Octo…” Hyewon added that made Chaeyeon stopped on her tracks.

“Octo until we die….” Chaeyeon suddenly blurted out. 


“You remember?” Hyewon asked, her eyes bulging out.


“No…but I saw it in my dreams that I said those words.” Chaeyeon stated, the two looked at each other as they nod their head.


“As I was saying, the eight of us are always together as we grow up with each other. Me, you, Hyewon, Sakura, Yujin, Minjoo, Chaewon, and Yena. We get known from the whole Elysium because we are always together and doing some stupid stuff. But…you all know that once a person is always together, they might develop something more than friendship…” Eunbi said while having an eye contact with Minjoo. As per Hyewon she is staring at Chaeyeon who is intently listening.


“Feelings gets involve and some relationship started. But I will keep that away because I would want you to know it by yourself.” Eunbi smiling softly.


“Just tell us.” Chaeyeon said, Eunbi is about to argue back but Hyewon just told her to do it. So, she can’t do anything more but just tell them.


“Minjoo and Yujin falls in love together with each other.” Eunbi said, then when she looked at Minjoo, the girl is lost in her thoughts as she tried to process it.


“Me?” Chaeyeon asked, she knows and she have an idea but she doesn’t want to confirm it yet ut her heart is racing so fast while waiting for Eunbi to answer her.

“Chaeyeon…” Eunbi sighed, she bites her lips, she doesn’t know if she can continue this but the moment she’s about to tell it…Hyewon did it first.

 

 

 

 


“Sakura falls in love with you, Chaeyeon.”  

 

 


Chaeyeon then suddenly feel that her ears will go deaf from hearing her heart that is beating so loud. She stared at Hyewon and she can all see is sincerity and truth. She then looked at Eunbi, the older is also smiling at her softly.


“But since that you forget about your memories with her and us, you might not believe it.  And it’s up to you if you will believe us but we are only saying the truth.” Hyewon added.


“That explains why you are the only one who can calm her down. She is such a grumpy one but Sakura always melts when it comes to you Chaeyeon, you are the only one who can take control on that stubborn girl.” Hyewon chuckles while looking at the surprise Chaeyeon.


“Everything doing so fine, as Chaeyeon turns in her 20th years of existing. Sakura really loves you because she even throws a celebration for your birthday, that day the two of you can’t be separated because Sakura really did her words that she will cling unto you for the whole day because it’s your birthday. Yena even complains because she wants to spend some time with you but Sakura won’t allow her.” Hyewon chuckles, Eunbi looked at her with worry in her eyes, checking if Hyewon is okay while telling it.


On the other hand, Chaeyeon is just listening, she can’t recall that day but she can imagine it, causing a tugged in her chest and a smile on her face.


“It was all a better day not until something happen weeks after your birthday. Luci suddenly came in Elysium, fuming with madness.” Eunbi stated, Chaeyeon stopped for a while, as she anticipates Eunbi’s next words. 


“He came to get Sakura. The King thought Luci wouldn’t know that he got a daughter but at the end, the news came to him that’s why he came to get Sakura with him. Also that’s the moment that Sakura meet her father who she hated for what he did.” Eunbi said.


“What did Sakura do? Did she go with her father?” Minjoo asked.


“No. Since Sakura hates her father, she didn’t let him to get her. Then, Luci gets mad which causes him to cause a scene.” Hyew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter