Ten: Chaos of Darkness

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So, are you saying that the other two fallen angels are in human world with us, all this time?" 


Sakura asked and Chief only nodded his head while looking at the two.


"So...how can we know that they are the other two fallen angels?" Chaewon asked this time. 


"I am not sure about their face and their powers. But one thing for sure is, one of them has a goat symbol on her upper chest and the other one has a lion symbol on her back." Chief said making Sakura to go into deep thinking, even Chaewon.


She looked at the two, they seemed serious about this information and looks like they want to find the other two fallen angels. So, Chief sighed before spilling other information. 


"I know that all of you have the task to complete and that is to protect that human being at all cost. But, I want you to know that you also need to find the other two fallen angels." Chief said.


"Why?" Sakura asked. 


"Luci...we all know how greedy he is for power. He will do anything at all cost just to get what he wants. He will use a human or even his underlings just to execute his plans and get the power he wants." Chief said and this time Sakura's expression darkens, just from the mere mention of the name. 


"I know I shouldn't say this thing but, you should find the other two fallen angels before Luci can make use of them. And for the record, one of them bears a srong power, that either can lead all of you in danger or protection. You need to find her before Luci can, because something is telling me that one of them has destructible power." Chief said making Sakura and Chaewon to looked at each other. 


"So, is she powerful than Sakura?" Chaewon asked. 


"I don't know. It's all up to you to find out. That's the only thing I know about them." Chief sighed and the two only nodded their head.


"But I think, she hasn't discover her other power yet and it will be best if you find her, then, help and guide her about it because I know all of you discover all of your powers, you can help her to control it." Chief said, causing Sakura to frowned at his words. 


"What? I know we all discover our power, but Chaewon haven't discover her last power, did she?" Sakura asked and looked at Chaewon who is blinking her eyes but she managed to have a poker face. 


"I haven't." Chaewon said quickly while looking at Chief. 


"Don't worry, we'll discover it." Sakura said patting her shoulder before smiling at Chief who only nodded his head. 


"Let's go." Sakura said suddenly making Chaewon confused. 


"We'll go home?" Chaewon asked and Sakura just nodded her head. 


"Sakura..." Chief called making Sakura to looked at him. 


"That human, Lee Chaeyeon, please protect her at all cost. Protect her whatever happens, don't let Luci goes near her or even touch her. Don't let him take  Chaeyeon with her...please." Chief said that causes Chaewon and Sakura to frowned at him with so much confusion in their eyes. 


Chief never beg about something and if he did, it only means that it is important thing. He doesn't like begging for something petty but he will gets his pride down for something big deal. 


Sakura could only nod her head as she started to walk away again. 


"Won't you visit your mother?" Chief asked but Sakura just flails her hand on the air.


Chaewon looked at Sakura before looking at Chief. 


"Go. Please protect her, don't ever let Luci get Chaeyeon." Chief said and Chaewon nodded her head as she started to walk away. 


But she got stopped when Chief called her and pulled her into a tight hug, Chaewon stiffened on her position when Chief whispered words at her leaving her nodding her head before following Sakura. 

 


Sakura hummed as she walks at the exit of Elysium, she suddenly remembered her promise to Chaeyeon and she could only facepalm herself when she didn't get the chance to do it today.


"Maybe tomorrow." Sakura said and shrugged. 


She looked at Chaewon but the girl is busy looking at the ground and Sakura knows that she is in a deep thought. 


"Chaewon..." She called but seems like the girl is in her own world. 


"Hey..." She called out once again while tapping the girl's shoulder and finally she succeeded on getting her attention. 


"You okay?" She asked and Chaewon looked at her before sighing. 


"If you are thinking about—"


"It's Minjoo." She suddenly blurted making Sakura to looked at get with pure confusion. 


"What?"


"Kim Minjoo. I think she is one of the other fallen angel." Chaewon said with so much firmness on her voice and Sakura could only looked at her. 


"Well, I also have a suspicion about it. Especially when you said about your power but we are not sure if she is really one of us. We need a solid proof, we can't just tell Chief about it just becuase you can't read her mind like that." Sakura said at her softly but Chaewon shook her head. 


"No, remember the day you told me to read her mind? And I failed to do it. That is the day I started to get anxious about that girl and I got curious, so I decided to follow her secretly." Chaewon confessed making Sakura blinks her eyes with amusement.


"Are you interested with her?" Sakura suddenly asked but Chaewon just remained her stoic expression and pulled Sakura in a secluded area. 


"After that I followed her, guess what? She went on a hospital and I followed her inside. What is surprising, she walks to an injured patient and all of a sudden she gets to hold the man's injured leg and looked at it, as if she is concentrating. After that, she looked at the man and whispered some words on his ears and suddenly, he fell asleep." Chaewon said while looking at her. 


"And?" She asked, listening intently. 


"I wanted to talk to the man, I waited for him to wake up but when I walked near him, what shocked is, his legs are now in a good condition. Even the doctor couldn't believe about it because they said that the man's leg doesn't have any hope to get cured, the only choice is to cut it because of the worst car accident he got in." Chaewon said and Sakura nodded her head. 


"When he wakes up. I talked to him and I asked him about what happened about the talk with Minjoo..." 


"And? What did he say?" 

 


"Hey, do you know that woman that visited you earlier?" Chaewon asked at the man, but she only received a frown. 


"What are you saying?" The man asked. 


"The girl who talks to you earlier. And gets to hold your leg." Chaewon said, causing the man to looked at her with so much confusion. 


"Hey kid, I don't know what you are talking about. I was sleeping the whole day because I need energetic for my operation tomorrow." The man said bad it was her turn to get confused. 


"What? I saw you earlier, she talked to you and even whispered things to you." Chaewon said. 


"I don't even know what you are talking about. I am sleeping the whole day and wake up just now." The man said and this tike Chaewon didn't bother to ask.


She decided to enter the man's mind and started to read him. 


'This kid, I don't even know about talking to a woman earlier because I am sleeping the whole time.'


Chaewon could only sighed and walked away and started to look for Minjoo. 

 


"So...healing..." Sakura said while looking at her. 


"I bet she also have the power to manipulate people with her words." Chaewon said. 

 

"Let's go! We need to talk to her." Sakura said but Chaewon didn't bother to walk.


"But...do you think she is really the other one?" Chaewon asked.


"She might be. There's no point on doubting now, we can risk and talk to her, we have nothing to lose." Sakura said and Chaewon just smile at her. 


"Let's go. We can confirm it if we see her." Chaewon said.

 

"We need to find her but first we should tell it to the three, especially Yujin." Sakura said and Chaewon nodded her head as the two of them started walking. 

 


"Bold of you three to attack me and assume that you can defeat when in fact you are three are just useless fallen angels." Luci said mocking as she laughed at the three. 


Yujin groaned while glaring at the man, she is holding her stomach because Luci did something to her body earlier, he maybe put a spell on her that making Yujin having the difficulty to control her body. 


She looked at Yena who is having a hard time getting out from the gripped of Luci's underlings. 


"You are not in the place to hurt us!" Yena shouted and started to lunge her arms to Luci when she successfully throws all of the underlings holding her but Luci just flicked his hand on the air and that sent Yena away from him, she stumbles on the table. 


"Yena!" Yujin shouted, she tried to stand up but failed because the pain is crepting on her body. 


"How dare you to do that?!" Hyewon shouted and started cast a spell on her hands, she is about to put it on Luci but seems like he is ready from the attack so he decided to encounter Hyewon's attack and gets it back to the girl, resulting for Hyewon to get thrown at the wall of the restaurant, causing a legs crahshing of the wall as Hyewon's body thrown outside. 


"I told you. You are nothing from me. You will never defeat me, all of you are just useless angel who did something that is why you are here and got the title of being a fallen one." Luci chuckles evilly but she got stopped when Yena punched his face. 


He gritted his teeth and clenches his jaw before glaring at Yena but the girl is already floating on the air and all of the chairs are floating too. 


"Oh, what do you call that? So you have, tele—" He didn't finish his words when Yena throws all the chair on his place, sending her to the other wall of the other wall of the restaurant. 


Just like that, Yena is in front of Yujin and started to helped her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter