Four: Danger

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one week since the incident in the restaurant happened yet Chaeyeon's mind is still wandering from those events, specifically with those glimmering eyes whom she met for the second time. 

 

She didn't know the reason why she suddenly get nervous upon meeting those eyes again, it's like the girl is looking directly inside her, deeply and it made her uneasy.

 

She ruffles her hair as she keeps on thinking about it, she sighed as she roamed her eyes around Minjoo's room.

 

She's currently staying in her best friend's house for five days because she feels unsafe in their house alone. Chaeyeon's experiencing the same things that is happening every night, for a week, and that one night when she almost heard that her door is being open, she quickly go to their emergency door and made her way to Minjoo's house even if it's so late. 

 

She's thankful to her best friend when the girl didn't ask her a lot of things after she saw how afraid Chaeyeon is, she's really grateful that Minjoo is her best friend.

 

Chaeyeon shook her head when her mind started to wander again. She groaned when face of a certain short haired girl appeared in her mind for the nth time.


~~~


"You're the one who bumped into me that day when it's raining! You're the girl who shouted at me! And—" Chaeyeon exclaimed her hand is still pointing the girl.


"We met again, good to see you Lee Chaeyeon."


Sakura said plainly, crossing her arms while looking at the girl who's glaring at her.


"What are you doing here? Why are you here? How did you know my name?" Chaeyeon asked still giving a dagger look to Sakura.

 

"Because it's our restaurant? That's why I am here?"

 

Sakura said plainly not minding the stares that she's receiving from Chaeyeon's friend right now.

 

Chaeyeon opened to talk but didn't manage to say something as Wonyoung interrupted her.

 

"You know her Chaeyeon?" Wonyoung asked that made her glanced at the girl.

 

"No. She's just someone who bumped into me last time when it was raining." Chaeyeon scoffed but Sakura raised her brow at the girl.

 

"If you're just looking in your way, you wouldn't bump into me. You keep on running, so what do you expect will happen?" 

 

Sakura rolled her eyes at the girl that made Chaeyeon laughed mockingly as she looked at the girl.

 

"Excuse me. I am looking at my way. You're the one who wasn't." Chaeyeon spatted.

 

"Excuse me too—"

 

"You two don't know each other yet you're fighting like that."

 

They both stopped sending deadly glares to each other when Minjoo talked to get their attention. 


"I'm sorry about my best friend. She's just like this to someone new, but she's nice."

 

Minjoo said to Sakura, the short haired girl only scoffed in response while Chaeyeon is crossing her arms. 

 

"No worries. It's partly my fault. Her anger is valid." 

 

Sakura shrugged which made Yujin to looked at her in disbelief. 

 

'What is happening? Did I heard it right?! She never admit her fault!'

 

Yujin's mind, still staring at Sakura who didn't pay attention to her. 

 

All of Chaeyeon's friend are watching their interaction, Nako has this secret smile written on her face along with Hitomi.

 

"Why would you apologized? It's her fault. She made my thing drenched on water that day." 

 

Chaeyeon said to Minjoo but her best friend just smiled at her. 

 

All of them gasped when Sakura quickly leaned closer to Chaeyeon's face, leaving a small space between them.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes widened when she met those eyes again, she's getting goosebumps and nervousness rushed through her system.

 

A pinkish color tinted on her cheeks appeared when Sakura smirked at her and quickly distance herself away from Chaeyeon. 

 

"Enjoy your meal. Have a great day, let's go Yujin." 

 

Sakura said as if she didn't do anything and walked away from them while smirking.

 

"Oh...bye Minjoo! Thanks for the stuff toy!"

 

Yujin smiled cutely as she pats Minjoo's head. The girl only smiled at the taller girl. 

 

Then, all of them are looking at Chaeyeon who's still shocked from what happened, her cheeks are flushed. 

 

"Okay....that's pretty....awkward? I guess." 

 

Wonyoung said, giving all of them a glance before looking at Chaeyeon who cleared and maintain her composure.

 

"Let's just...eat." Chaeyeon said not looking at her friend because she knows that some of them will give her a teasing smile, especially Yuri. 

 

"Yeah...let's just eat and maybe forget about what we see."

 

Yuri teased while smirking as she eats her food slowly.

 

Chaeyeon glared at her but she only smiled at her. 

 

"Something good might happen." 

 

Hitomi whispered to Nako and the small girl nodded her head while smiling widely. 


~~~

 

"Chaeyeon!"

 

The girl shake her head as her reminiscing moment were cut off by Minjoo. She looked at the girl who's standing in front of her.

 

"Why?" She asked, fixing herself.

 

"I'm calling you for a few times but you didn't hear me, what are you thinking?" Minjoo asked softly and takes a seat beside her.

 

"Uhhh...just school works." Chaeyeon answered quickly and her best friend only nodded her head. 

 

"Let's go to the mall, since it's Sunday. We don't have things to do here." Minjoo said.

 

"Oh sure, let me change my clothes first."

 

Chaeyeon said to Minjoo and her best friend gave her a nod before rushing to the bathroom.

 

But she sighed when Sakura's face popped in her mind again.

 

'What's wrong with my brain?!'

 

 

"What do you think? This one or this one?"

 

Minjoo asked to her, they're currently inside the women's dress section.

 

Her best friend is holding a black shirt on her left hand while blue one on the other hand.

 

"Minjoo, they're just the same, it's only different with the colors." Chaeyeon scoffed but Minjoo pouted at her like she's having a hard time choosing between the two.

 

"You have lots of shirts in your house, why are you buying that?" Chaeyeon suddenly asked which made Minjoo catch her breath and her eyes are suddenly trembling. 

 

It made Chaeyeon's brow raised. 

 

"Is that for someone?" She asked and she's correct when her best friend suddenly coughed. 

 

"No!" Minjoo quickly respond but Chaeyeon only smirked and shrugged at her. 

 

"Okay." Chaeyeon grinned as she roamed her eyes around the shop. 

 

She squinted her eyes when she noticed something familiar from afar. 

 

'Is that her?'

 

She shook her head and denies the idea. 

 

'I'm just imaging and I shouldn't.'

 

...

 

"Can we go to her?"

 

Yujin asked for the nth time to Sakura, she glared at the taller girl who only pouted at her. 

 

"Stop with that Yujin. Do you like that girl?"

 

Sakura asked coldly and Yujin's eyes widened with that sudden question. 

 

"What are you talking about? I just wanna be friends with her, she looks so nice." Yujin sneered. 

 

Sakura only scoffed at her and walked inside the market.

 

"Such a cold-hearted one."

 

Yujin puffed as she followed Sakura. 

 

"I heard what you said."

 

"Oh...then it's nice." 

 

Yujin said not bothering to look at Sakura 'cause she can sense that the older girl is glaring at her. 

 

"Just pick the ingredients that we need."

 

Sakura said and Yujin quietly do what their master order. 

 

They quickly made their way on the cashier as soon as they're finished getting all the things they need for the restaurant. 

 

They're out of stock right now that's why they are here to buy, the three girls are inside the restaurant taking their rest since it's their day off today. 

 

Probably Chaewon is sleeping all day. While Hyewon and Yena are doing something again.

 

Sakura only hopes that they won't do something that might put them in danger, she can't help but to be worried because those two sometimes are careless on their surroundings.

 

"I wanna buy an ice cream."

 

Yujin said to Sakura after they paid all their things, their master only nodded at her.

 

She's on her way but someone bumped her shoulder and she suddenly stopped while staring at the person who bumped into her. 

 

Yujin raised her brows when she received a smirk from that person, she's about to complain but ended up rolling her eyes when the girl who bumped her quickly walked away. 

 

She stared at the retreating figure but she noticed something that made her eyes widened. 

 

"Master!" She called out to Sakura who is standing at the corner while crossing her arms. 

 

Yujin knows that Sakura doesn't like being called like that but it's an emergency right now.

 

"What?" Sakura said coldly

 

"Someone bumped me!" Yujin panics but Sakura don't know why she's acting like a scared puppy.

 

"So? You should've punched them." Sakura shrugged, she picks up all the bags and slowly walked away.

 

"She's from Gehenna! I saw the L tattoo on her arm!"

 

(Gehenna also known as hell.)

 

From the moment Yujin said those words, Sakura stopped and the bags fall on the floor. 

 

Yujin shivered when she saw Sakura's eyes are changing into amber colors. 

 

'Oh gosh...third one? Is she that angry?'

 

"Stay here, don't go anywhere." 

 

Sakura said coldly as she quickly disappeared from Yujin's sight. 

 

"I guess so. Fine, I'll stay here. I bet she can kill that girl in one shot." 

 

Yujin shrugged as she stared at the plastic bags on the floor. 

 

She kneeled down to get it but stopped when she saw a pair of shoes on her front. 

 

She looked up and her eyes widened she she saw Minjoo smiling at her. 

 

"I'll help you." Minjoo said as kneeled down to help her.

 

"Thanks." Yujin said timidly. 

 

She's stealing glances from the girl but quick to looked away when Minjoo is about to face her.

 

"Are you alone?" Yujin asked to Minjoo, even though she knows that the girl is with Chaeyeon. 

 

"No. I'm waiting for Chaeyeon, she's in the restroom."

 

Minjoo said. 

 

Yujin frowned as the information loaded in her mind. 

 

She's frozen in her spot when she realized it.

 

'Don't tell me she's after Chaeyeon! Gracious heaven, master should move faster!'

 

 

Chaeyeon is humming quietly inside the restroom while washing her hands, she then fixes her face. 

 

She looked at the door when a girl suddenly entered, Chaeyeon blinks when she feels a cold breeze after the girl walk closely towards her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter