Six: Dimwit and Stupid

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sakura stirred in her sleep when she heard loud noises coming from the house. 

 

She scratched her brow as she gets up slowly, she can still feel the pain on her stomach that is caused by yesterday's fight. It wasn't that deep but she knows that the guy really stabbed her in a way that she can't recover easily. 

 

She groans as she pulls herself to get up from the bed, she can hear Yena's voice from the first floor to her room. That duck has really a loud voice.

 

She slowly made her way to them and she almost gasp at what she was seeing, she groaned as she puckered her lips. 

 

"YENA!!!!!!"

 

She shouted her name when she saw her floating around while making her way towards Yujin who is running quickly around the tables inside the restaurant. 

 

"Oh good morning master!"

 

Yena suddenly stopped in the mid air just to greet her but continue afterwards.

 

She looked at Hyewon but the girl is busy munching her breakfast, while Chaewon is just watching them with a not so disappointed look, like she is used seeing the two of them like that. 

 

She facepalms while looking at the two.

 

"Yena, stop on what you are doing! Chaeyeon might see you." Sakura said scolding the girl and it made Yena stopped.

 

"Oh sorry."

 

Yena said scratching the back of her head. She wasn't aware with that idea if Sakura didn't remind her. 

 

"Don't use your powers whenever she's here. Chaeyeon might see it and she must not. She shouldn't see it at all cost, understand?."

 

Sakura said, her voice is full of firmness and coldness, and all of them nodded her head, Yena just salutes as if she didn't do anything wrong. 

 

"What I shouldn't see?"

 

Sakura's eyes widened as Yena gets frozen on her spot the same with Yujin beside her. Chaewon is just having a blank stare, meanwhile Hyewon just looked at them for a second but continues with her business again.

 

Sakura slowly turns around when she gather all the air around her to breathe deeply before composing herself, but she blinks her eyes when she see Chaeyeon's morning self.

 

Suddenly, gets dry like there's a huge thing that is trapped inside it. She can't talk as if a force is stopping her, the only thing that she is doing right now is staring at the girl who's having a frown on her face.

 

Her hair in a messy bun while wearing a black long sleeve and a shorts. 

 

Their eyes met and Sakura felt a sudden jolt in her chest. Her eyes never leaving Chaeyeon's face, that made the girl raised her brow at her. 

 

She tried to open but failed to talk that makes her look stupid.

 

'Why am I speechless?!'

 

Meanwhile, the four girls can sense the staring contest between the two. As much as they wanted to interrupt, they can't find a way.

 

They are enjoying seeing their master gets speechless. This is the first time seeing her looks like a kid seeing a new thing. 

 

Chaeyeon frowned, waiting for Sakura to talk but she scoffed when the girl continue staring at her.

 

'What's wrong with her?'

 

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Chaeyeon smirked, when she heard the words that came from the younger girl's mouth, it made Sakura gets back to herself. 

 

"Give me one."

 

Sakura replied quickly unaware of what just came out from her lips, making Chaeyeon speechless especially the four audience that are watching them. 

 

She seems to forgot that they are still there. 

 

"As if I will beg that."

 

Sakura said, she laughed mockingly as she crossed her arms, giving a smug expression to Chaeyeon. 

 

"As if I will give it to you."

 

"Don't worry, I won't ask for it 'coz it won't ever happen dimwit."

 

"I am not a dimwit! You're the dumber here!"

 

"You are a dimwit."

 

"If I am a dimwit then you are the most stupid person I have ever known."

 

Chaeyeon hissed leaning closer to the short haired girl while Sakura clenches her jaw, clearly annoyed, no one tried to call her stupid. 

 

It's making her blood boils. 

 

"I am not stupid!"

 

She shouted harshly at Chaeyeon who is sneering at her, unaffected by her sudden expression, unlike Yena who is getting nervous seeing Sakura triggered. 

 

"Then, I am not a dimwit!"

 

Sakura scoffed and Chaeyeon glared at her. 

 

They are both glaring at each other, Yujin and Chaewon are enjoying watching their bickering.

 

No one dares to talk back to Sakura. But Chaeyeon is really something. She isn't afraid spatting words to their master, that made Yujin to be amused at the girl. But, she doesn't know what will happen if Chaeyeon gets to know what are their true identity.

 

'She's really something.'

 

Yujin said to herself as she watched the two continues bickering with each other, like they are two kids who doesn't in the same line and getting with each other's nerves. 

 

"Chaeyeon it's Monday now, don't you have class?"

 

Hyewon butted in to stop the two from fighting, it's making her ears deaf with their voices, she can't enjoy her time eating her delicious foods. 

 

"I have. I need to eat breakfast, do you have groceries? I will cook." 

 

Chaeyeon said as she gave a one last glare to Sakura who rolled her eyes at her.

 

"We have! You know how to cook?"

 

Yujin asked excitedly as she clings on Chaeyeon's arms like a small kid as her eyes gives a strong vibes of a puppy that made Chaeyeon chuckles. 

 

"Don't burn our house dimwit." Sakura hissed.

 

"As if. I'm a great cook for your information Ms. Tsundere." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Really? Make sure it will taste great." Sakura said, challenging Chaeyeon.

 

"Tch, don't worry I am sure that you will forget your name the moment you taste what I cook."

 

Chaeyeon smugly grin at the shirt haired girl. 

 

She looked at Yujin after she sneered at Sakura, giving the adorable kid a grin. 

 

"Yeah. Let's go, lead me to your kitchen." She said smiling softly at Yujin, ruffling the girl's hair.

 

...

 

"Wooooooah!"

 

It was Yujin, she's staring at the different foods that are served on the table, this is their first time seeing these foods.

 

Even Chaewon who always have a blank stare on her face is now staring widely at Chaeyeon's food, can't believe what she is seeing right now. 

 

Yena slaps Hyewon's hands away when the girl is about to take a spoon, and scoop a food that she's eyeing from the start that she laid her eyes on the table. 

 

Chaeyeon proudly smirked as she saw their reactions, she's satisfied to see that they are liking the visual of the food. 

 

But her head snapped to someone who scoffed across her. She rolled her eyes to the girl who has a blank stare on her face, clearly not interested to what she is seeing now.

 

"You have something to say again?" Chaeyeon scoffed, all of them turned to looked at Sakura who just waves her hand at the air.

 

"Let's just eat before it gets cold." Yujin said, trying to avoid them from bickering with each other again, she is aware if no one in they will start to fight with each other again to the point that they might kill each other with their sharp glares. 

 

All of them started to dig in their own plates as silence washed over them. 

 

Of course, no one would dare to talk right now especially if a great foods are on served on the table.

 

Even the talkative Yena and Yujin are now muted as they busily munching the chicken on their plates. 

 

Chaeyeon feels glad that they like her food, of course she is proud that they will like it. In the end, she has a great cooking skills. 

 

In the midst of their breakfast Sakura cleared that catches the attention of the five person who are busy with their own world. 

 

"Chaeyeon, I know that your schedule ends early, so as soon as your class dismissed, go here and work at the restaurant." Sakura said. 

 

Meanwhile her four comrades are frowning at her, they doesn't know what their master is pointing, she didn't said it to them.

 

While Chaeyeon, her eyes are widening in disbelief as she stared at the short haired girl who isn't bothered at the pair of eyes looking at her.

 

"Why? Do you think you can live here for free? What are you? A princess? Duh. Of course, you need to work hard for your own food. I can't just let you stay for free." Sakura shrugged as she munches the meat, she chewed it slowly while grinning at Chaeyeon. 

 

"Are you serious? I don't even know how to do it!"

 

Chaeyeon exasperatedly said as she tried to digest the words that Sakura just said. 

 

"They can teach you how." Sakura said as she points her finger to the four who are sighing at her. 

 

"But—"

 

Chaeyeon tried to disagree but Sakura hushed her by putting her hand to the younger girl's mouth.

 

"Stop trying to complain dimwit. If you don't want, then you can leave this place. You can go back to your house and then get killed."

 

Sakura said nonchalantly as she keeps an eye contact to the girl.

 

"Or go to your best friend Minjoo."

 

Sakura said, upon mentioning that name, someone suddenly gets hyper and smiling widely.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes hit the realization, she can stay at Minjoo's house, not at this place with this tsundere person. 

 

"You can stay at Minjoo, then let her know some creeps are after you and she might get involve."

 

Sakura grinned as the younger girl slumped her should in defeat.

 

The last thing Chaeyeon wants is to put her friends in danger. She doesn't want them to be in danger just because of her stupidity.

 

Chaeyeon sighed as she harshly removed Sakura's hand on . 

 

"Fine." Chaeyeon scoffed that made a victory grin on the older's face. 

 

"Good. See you later."

 

Sakura said as she stands up and puts her dishes on the sink before leaving them.

 

"Sorry Chaeyeon, we didn't know about it. But, if that's what she wants, then we can't do anything about it."

 

Yena sympathetically to the girl, as if her world will start to end. 

 

Chaeyeon just smiled at them. She looked at Chaewon who left all of sudden.

 

"Is she mad at me?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"Nah, she's just like that. The second tsundere here in the house. She's adjusting but she'll be okay soon."

 

Yujin said, giving her a warm smile. 

 

"If you're staying here, you need to get used on how things works here and how people inside this house acts." Hyewon timidly said as she bows her head and left when she already finished her food.

 

She looked at the leaving figure of Hyewon, the girl's aura is unpredictable, but one thing Chaeyeon is sure that the girl has a weird vibe. 

 

"Don't worry Chaeyeon, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter