Five: The Decision

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're safe now, I'm here, no one can hurt you."

 

Chaeyeon continued crying in her arms as Sakura keeps on comforting the girl, whispering soft words while she pats the younger girl's back. 

 

Her mind suddenly wander as the feelings of this moment is so familiar for her, Sakura almost thinks that it happened before, but she knows this is the first time that she's close with someone.

 

She's back in reality when she isn't hearing any sobs from the girl, she slowly looked at Chaeyeon and that moment their eyes met together. 

 

She catch her breath suddenly...how can someone be pretty in this kind of situation? 

 

But she quickly shook her head for thinking like that, she pulled away from Chaeyeon and feel a sudden disappointment because of losing the warmth that she feels before. 

 

The girl is looking at her intently that made her raised her brows. 

 

Sakura cleared as she managed to bring back her usual expression. 

 

"You're so stubborn. I told you before that you're in danger, yet you don't wanna believe us. That's what you get for not listening."

 

Sakura said coldly, it made her flinched at little when she looked at the Chaeyeon's eyes and it shows pain from her words. 

 

She knows that it isn't right to say something to someone who almost experience to met her death. 

 

Chaeyeon wiped her tears as she tried to stands up but failed, it's a nice timing because Sakura caught her quickly. 

 

Her arms are around Chaeyeon's waist as their faces is so near with each other, securing the girl tightly in her arms.

 

Chaeyeon quickly pulled away and cleared , avoiding Sakura's eyes that is focused on her. 

 

She knows that her face is red because of crying but Sakura isn't helping her, instead adding to it. 

 

"Chaeyeon."

 

Sakura called her but she only looked at the girl.

 

"It's Chaeyeon not Jjaeyeon." 

 

She corrected but Sakura rolled her eyes at her.

 

"Whatever, it's the same. I'll just call you dimwit."

 

Sakura scoffed as she crossed her arms while looking intently at the younger girl. 

 

Chaeyeon feels uneasy again, Sakura is looking at her, the look that will make you nervous because you can tell that she's looking inside your soul, deeply.

 

"Stop looking at me."

 

Chaeyeon said nervously but she managed to say it in annoyed tone. She doesn't know why she's getting nervous whenever Sakura is looking at her like that. 

 

"Then...give me your picture, I can stare at it anytime."

 

Sakura said and it made Chaeyeon's eyes widened and her face is redder than before.

 

She blinks her eyes while looking at the girl who has a sudden blank expression on her face. 

 

"Tch, as if I want it. Don't get fluttered, I don't mean it."

 

Sakura scoffed and giving her an annoyed expression. 

 

This girl only knows how to be a tsundere.

 

"As if I will do it. NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE."

 

Chaeyeon emphasizing those words while glaring at the short haired girl..

 

'How can she think like that? Shameless.'

 

Sakura raised her brow at her and suddenly a smirk is crept on her lips.

 

"Fine, whatever. As if I care."

 

Sakura shrugged coldly. 

 

Chaeyeon raised her brow while staring at the girl.

 

'Her mood changes so fast...is she a bipolar?'

 

Suddenly silence enveloped them and a cold wind passed through them.

 

Chaeyeon shivered as she feels the coldness but when she looked at Sakura, the girl seems so calm and not affected by it. 

 

'I see...she isn't affected because she's cold too.'

 

Chaeyeon high-five herself mentally for thinking a bright idea like that. 

 

"Let's go."

 

Sakura said and it made her confused. 

 

"What?"

 

She asked but her eyes widened as she froze on her spot. 

 

Suddenly all the fear that she feel before crept in her system again, her knees got weak that made her sit on the floor.

 

Sakura looked at the girl and raised her brow but her facial expression changes when she saw fear on Chaeyeon's eyes again.

 

"What? Why?"

 

Sakura asked to the girl and Chaeyeon only pointed something while her hands are shaking because of fear. 

 

Sakura slowly looked at where Chaeyeon's hand pointing and she scoffed as she saw what it is.

 

"Another one?"

 

Sakura hissed as the man smirked at her.

 

If she is new to this, she would probably be afraid because the man's eyes is so black and his skin is not normal. 

 

She just rolled her eyes and looked at Chaeyeon. 

 

"Close—oh...okay good."

 

She's about to say to the girl to close her eyes but Chaeyeon's already doing it. 

 

She's about to return her gaze to the man but she felt a strong thing hits her face that made her lose her balance and thrown on the floor away from Chaeyeon.

 

Her eyes widened when she feels something on her stomach. She glared at the man but she only received a smirk from him. 

 

She groaned as she feels the pain but she quickly shrugged it off, her eyes widened when the man is walking to Chaeyeon, she need to protect her or else they can't go back.

 

Sakura quickly stands up but suddenly stopped when she feels her head is pounding.

 

She gritted her teeth while balling her fist. 

 

She can feel her eyes changing into amber colors again as her blood boils. 

 

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE ING RIGHTS TO ING HIT ME WITH THAT ING METAL OF YOURS!"

 

Sakura shouted madly as she lunges her fist to the man's face strongly. 

 

Her punches keeps coming continuously to the man and not giving a chance for him to attack. Her eyes are raging with so much anger right now.

 

With one last kick, the man lied down on the floor unconsciously and sooner he turned into ashes. 

 

On the other hand, Chaeyeon slowly opened her eyes and when she looked at Sakura, her eyes widened. 

 

"H-hey! Y-your face is bleeding!"

 

Chaeyeon shouted when she saw the droplets of blood dripping on the floor, she quickly made her way to the girl but she froze on her spot when she saw noticed Sakura is looking down. 

 

She gulped when the girl looked at her. 

 

Chaeyeon almost stopped breathing when she saw Sakura's eyes in different color but she blinks not believing what she saw. When she looked again, it's just normal color.

 

'Hallucination?'

 

She looked at the girl who's catching her breath but Chaeyeon can't manage to talk because Sakura's aura is intimidating right now. 

 

She looks so scary for Chaeyeon, Sakura's face is unreadable but her aura is getting darker.

 

Chaeyeon gulps as she tries to tapped the short haired girl's shoulder. 

 

"Sakura?"

 

Chaeyeon called but the girl isn't responding as if she's in her own world, hearing no one.

 

"H-heeey."

 

Chaeyeon called again but it's still the same. 

 

She breathe deeply as an idea popped in her mind.

 

Chaeyeon squeezed her eyes, she's hesitating to do it but at the end she will do. 

 

Who knows if someone will appear again? She doesn't know how to fight with her fist. 

 

Sakura can do it.

 

Chaeyeon slowly cupped Sakura's face with her hands as she breathe deeply. 

 

She bit her lips and proceeded to her plan.

.
.
.

"SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

 

She shouted loudly at the girl's face and Chaeyeon smirked when Sakura gets startled while looking at her with wide eyes.

 

'Effective.'

 

The girl came back to reality as her hands are on her chest, gathering her strength and composure. 

 

Chaeyeon only stared at Sakura as the girl slowly gets back to herself and gave her a glare. 

 

"Why did you do that?!"

 

Sakura shouted at her.

 

"You spaced out. I called you many times, I'm afraid someone will come again and you're just staring at space."

 

Chaeyeon shrugs and the short haired girl rolled her eyes at her. 

 

Chaeyeon saw how Sakura calmed herself before speaking at her. 

 

"You're not safe in this place. Stop being stubborn and just go with me, you'll be safe with us."

 

Sakura said blankly but her eyes speaks so much sincerity. 

 

Chaeyeon sighed, she's hesitating to leave their house, this is the only thing that she have right now, she can't afford to lose it.

 

But she isn't safe here anymore. But, her mind and heart is fighting to decide. 

 

"What? You still don't want?"

 

Sakura scoffed at her. 

 

She sighed as possibilities of events rushed to her mind. 

 

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura before opening to speak.

 

 

"Saku-chan is taking so much time."

 

Yujin pouted while munching her bread that she gets from Hyewon. 

 

She and Hyewon are currently sitting on the front door of the restaurant while waiting for Sakura to came home.

 

"She broke her record."

 

Hyewon suddenly muttered as she looks at the bread as if her life depends on it. 

 

Yujin quickly looked at the latter.

 

"What record?" 

 

She asked curiously.

 

"The record of staying outside the house. Usually she won't be gone for one hour because we know how much she hates going out. But now, it's almost two hours yet she's still not here."

 

Hyewon explains to the Yujin who is nodding her head with the information she heard. 

 

Well, it's really true. Sakura won't go outside unless it's emergency or necessary. She really hates going outside, the girl would rather choose to lay down on her bed than to walk outside that will drain her energy.

 

Just like Chaewon, another homebody. 

 

Unlike Yena and Yujin who always wants to go outside to experience new things that they haven't done. While Hyewon, as long as there is food, expect that she'll be there too. 

 

"Okay, I agree with you. I just hope she's okay."

 

Yujin sighed, she can't help but to be worried to their master. 

 

"Saku-chan can handle herself. We all know that."

 

The two whipped their head to Chaewon who suddenly popped out while crossing her arms at them.

 

"I know. But, I'm just worried."

 

Yujin shrugged and the two girls looked at her, nodding their head as they understand why Yujin is being like this. 

 

"Yeah, we know because she's you—"

 

Hyewon didn't finish talking when a loud voice interrupted her. 

 

"YAAAA!!!! I WAS FINDING THE THREE OF YOU. I THOUGHT YOU DITCH ME TOO."

 

Yena shouted as she runs towards them and Chaewon sighed when she tripped on her way to them.

 

"Stupid."

 

Chaewon whispered but Yena heard it and glared at her but she didn't even flinch.

 

"You're so clumsy as ever."

 

Hyewon scoffed at Yena who only pouted while looking at the three. 

 

"What are you all doing—OH WOW! I LOVE THESE BREADS TOO!!!! CAN I—"

 

"NO!"

 

Hyewon shouted as she quickly takes away the plastic bag that is full of her lovely breads. 

 

"Why are you so stingy?"

 

Yena said as she pouted more her lips while looking at Hyewon who has a furious look on her face. 

 

"Buy your own."

 

Hyewon hissed as she hugged the bag, protecting it from Yena who is interested with it.

 

"But you gave Yujin—"

 

"Well, 'coz I am Yujin, that's why. No one can resist me." Yujin said and batted her eyelashes that made Yena and Chaewon cringe at her sudden action. 

 

"Whatever. Where's Saku-chan? Still not home?"

 

Yena asked when she noticed that their master is not around, she can't feel any cold aura inside the restaurant.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter