Twenty-three: The Fight

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Why is she in Luci’s place?!?” Sakura asked, her eyes raging with anger. She cleared with them that no one will do anything alone. They all agreed before going here in the mortal world. But the oldest angel just went there. 

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon called her, she looked at the younger angel. Her eyes soften but it’s still full of question. 

 

“What’s going on? Don’t tell me you knew?” Sakura asked everyone’s waiting for Chaeyeon to talk. All of them are clueless from the sudden tension building up inside the house – everyone can feel that. 

 

Chaeyeon sighed, “Yes,” she uttered. She sees how Sakura’s eyes passed with confusion but a hint of disappointment – it kind of hurt her. But she disregards her feelings, there are other important things that they need to give their attention. 

 

“You knew and you didn’t tell me?” Sakura asked she knew she shouldn’t let her emotion get into her head. Everything that is happening is getting into her, when she failed to save Hyewon and Yena from her father, from Chaewon’s disappearance, and now Wonyoung being abducted by Luci & Eunbi in Gehenna. But, of all the person who would keep things away from her – why it would be Chaeyeon? 

 

“I plan to tell you,” She started, looking sincerely at Sakura.

 

“When?” Sakura asked, “If everything’s too late? If one of you got hurt again?” She spat with full of frustration. Chaeyeon can’t bring herself to speak – she ends up staring at Sakura who’s running her hands through her hair.

 

“Don’t be angry at her. It’s Chaewon’s choice,”

 

They all looked to the person who speaks, Hyewon sighed in relief seeing Eunbi safe. The older looked at them before looking at Hyewon – her eyes already apologizing for lying to her. She then looked back at Sakura who’s already waiting for her to continue her words. 

 

“Chaewon told me her plan and she forbid me to tell everyone – especially you, Sakura,” Eunbi started to explain, “Why? Because she knows you’re the first one who will disagree about her plan, you won’t let her because you wanted her to be safe. But Chaewon said, ‘It’s the last thing I need to have right now, the important thing is to stop Luci from hurting anyone again and to have my parent’s justice,’. If I said this to you, she hopes you will understand.” She uttered, walking towards them. 

 

Sakura sighed, she knew how stubborn Chaewon is and Eunbi’s words are true. If that younger angel wants to do something, she will do it and no one can stop her once she made her plan. Chaewon won’t mind if you get angry with her, she will deal with it in the end part after she finished her plan. 


Eunbi then continued to tell them about Chaewon’s plan. She can see everyone’s different reactions as she explained it from the start. Of course, Sakura, Hyewon, and Yena are raging with anger because of Chaewon’s decision – but also because they are worried about that stubborn kid. They will deal with her after they finished the fight – especially the three, they care so much for Chaewon and Yujin. Therefore, if something happened to them, they’ll flip a table. 

 

“Chaewon’s a stubborn one,” Sakura uttered, she’s now trying to build up a plan. Chaewon better makes herself safe and Wonyoung until all of them made their way to her location. 

 

“We need to take action, we should go to her now, I don’t think she and Wonyoung are safe,” Eunbi stated and all of them agreed with her. 

 

Sakura looked at Hiichan, “Yuri, Minjoo, and Nako, stay here with Hitomi. My father might send some of his underlings here.” She said and the three nodded their head without any complaint. 

“All of the angels I didn’t mention will go with me,” She stated, “Eunbi will use her teleportation for us to go into Gehenna. Once we are there, we should find where Chaewon would be.” She added to the other angels. 

 

“Here,” Eunbi throws the dagger to Sakura as the short-haired angle catches it, “That’s the dagger that can kill your father. Use it once you find the right moment,” 

 

Sakura nodded her head, “Be safe, everyone,” she said as they all nodded their head. She looked at Chaeyeon and their eyes met, the younger smiled at her but before she can even smile back a sudden black portal surrounded them – Luci’s underling walking out from the portal. Her father planned this, his underlings are more than the number of the angels inside the room. 

 

“Damn it,” Sakura hissed, she looks at everyone. “Don’t let their sword touch you – it’s poisonous.” She reminded her friends as she readied herself to fight. 

 

“I’m going to kill every one of you!” Sakura stated with her clenching jaw as she started to attack one of the underlings. Yena started to levitate with her hand choking one of the enemies. Hyewon moving her hands in the air before murmuring some spells and threw it to the approaching enemy. Chaeyeon mimics Hyewon’s ability to control the air as she used it to attack the other enemies, she smiled to herself for being able to do it – despite just having her memory back a few days ago.

 

An enemy was ready to attack Minjoo but Yujin quickly dashes her way to the girl and stopped them from hurting Minjoo. 

“Thank you,” Minjoo uttered, shock from all of the events. She’s still trying to process everything. 

Yujin smiled, “Be attentive and please, be careful,” She uttered before heading to help Yena floating in the air. 

 

“Damn it! My vacation in Hawaii is going to end! I’m gonna kill all of you!” Nako shouted in annoyance and punch every enemy she spotted. Hitomi’s eyes widened seeing this side of Nako, she gulped down before reaching for the knife on the table – the only tool she can use to protect herself. 

 

Yuri and Eunbi are already fighting with their combat skills as the other angel continues to fight – Minjoo quickly adjusting with her power to fight with their enemy. They are all busy fighting with their enemies.  

 

“Is that all?” Yena shouted with full of boastfulness, “What?” She asked when all of them looked at her. 

 

Sakura noticed another set of portal opening, she balled her fist as she realized this wouldn’t end soon. She looked at Yena before paying her attention back to the enemies. 

 

“Yena, if you end up getting injured here. I will be the one who’s going to kill you later,” Sakura shouted and started to attack his father’s underlings. 

 

Yena levitates in the air, “And when you’re the one who got injured, I will kill you.”

 

“Shut up both of you and fight. I’ll kill both of you later when we didn’t finish this quickly!” Hyewon shouted, making a small tornado to attack the enemy. 

 

“Stop using your mouth, just kick their ,” Yujin uttered, running to one of the enemies and smacking their body to the wall of the house. Pardon to the owner of the house, for sure this will be a wreck and chaos. 

 

“Sakura, Chaewon needs help!” Eunbi shouted after seeing through her precognition that Luci already made its way to Chaewon with Wonyoung being his hostage.

 

Sakura balled her fist, “They keep on coming, damn it!” She hissed. When they almost finish his father’s underlings, another set of them is coming just like what happened earlier. 

 

“There’s no end to this!” Chaeyeon shouted, “Help Chaewon! Just go there!” She added before kicking one of the enemies in their stomach as it turns to ashes. 

 

“Eunbi, now!” Sakura stated, giving a signal to the other angel to use her teleportation. The oldest angel nodded her head and started to create one. Yujin, Yena, Hyewon, Eunbi, and Sakura entered the portal. They looked at Chaeyeon as they wait for her to enter. 

 

Chaeyeon looked at them, “I’ll stay here. I’ll help Nako, Minjoo, and Yuri. I’ll follow you all there.” 

 

Sakura nodded her head, “Okay, we’ll see you later.” 

 

Chaeyeon nodded her head before Sakura turned her back – the younger called her name.

“Please be safe, Saku-chan,” She said with a smile. 

 

Sakura returns the smile, “I will. You too, I’ll see you later,”

 

Before the portal close, Chaeyeon smiled when Sakura mouthed the three words. She shook her head before focusing on defeating the enemies after the other angels disappear. 

 

“I can’t enter the place where Chaewon is. Luci locked the area with his spells.” Eunbi stated when they arrive outside the castle of Gehenna. Unable to enter the place where Chaewon might be. 

 

“He planned this, damn it!” Sakura sighed seeing another set of his father’s underlings waiting for them outside the castle. She can’t underestimate his father. He planned this well. 

 

“Find Chaewon,” Yena stated as she walks to Luci’s underlings. “Yujin, Eunbi, and I can break their bones, you two move your !” she added before floating in the air. 

 

Sakura’s about to complain but the three already started to fight leaving her and Hyewon shaking their heads in amusement. She looked at her best friend beside her as they nodded to each other. 

 

“Yena, call us when you can’t beat them,” Sakura stated that made Yena snorted before jumping to the enemy. 

 

“Nah, you better call us when you can’t beat them,” Yena scoffed. 

 

Hyewon facepalms, they still have the guts to play around in this kind of situation.
“We’ll see you there,” She added. Her eyes dropped to Eunbi who’s busy fighting. 

 

“Let’s go,” Sakura uttered and she nodded her head – they started to head inside the castle, attacking every enemy that is blocking their way. 

 

Yujin glanced at Eunbi, “Unnie, did you already confessed formally to Hyewon?” 

 

“Not yet,” Eunbi uttered, cracking her enemy’s neck before punching the incoming one on his face. “Why?” She asked. 

 

“Do it later,” Yujin stated, “Tell her,” She grinned before running quickly as a flash to Yena. 

 

Eunbi glanced at Hyewon, they’re still outside – seeing how they fight to make their way inside. She inhaled deeply before balling her fist. 

 

“Hyewon-ah!” She shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter