Two: Lee Chaeyeon

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did the two of you go?" 

 

Yena and Hyewon suddenly froze on their spot, they are sneaking quietly inside the restaurant to go to their room, not wanting to be caught by someone, because it's almost midnight now and they are sure if Sakura see them they are doomed and they're not wrong when a three pair of eyes are looking at them.

 

They thought that Sakura and the two is asleep this time but they're shocked when the three of them are staring at them, sharply.

 

Chaewon is sitting on one of the chair in their restaurant while Yujin is sitting comfortably on the floor and holding a glass of orange juice, and Sakura she's standing while leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

 

"It's almost midnight." Yujin teased them because she knows that Sakura will scold Hyewon and Yena for sneaking without her permission.

 

"We know that's why we decided to go home." Yena said to Yujin, while rolling her eyes.

 

"Where did you go? We've been waiting for the two of you, we already closed the restaurant but you're still not here that time." Chaewon said at the two, crossing her arms.

 

"Hyewon wants to go to the bakery shop to buy her favorite sausage bread because she said she badly wants to eat that again, she dragged me along with her and I can't even complain because she'll blackmail me again." Yena grumbling to them while Hyewon pursed her lips and shrugged, not even bothering to defend herself because it's true.

 

"That's all? You went to a bakery shop that long?" Yujin asked, not believing what she heard from Yena.

 

"Nah, after that Yena dragged me to an arcade house....and we played for so long that we didn't realize the time and boom, it's almost midnight." Hyewon said to them while making her way towards the chair beside Chaewon and takes a seat.

 

"You should've drag me along with you! I badly want to go there! I've been telling Yena to go there with me!" Yujin said, throwing tantrums like a kid but Yena scoffed at her.

 

"I asked you before if you wanna come, you said you don't want." Yena scoffed at her, she puts her hand on her waist while teasing Yujin.

 

"Then, if she agrees to come with you, you'll leave Chaewon alone here?" Sakura asked which made Yena bit her tounge and make a peace sign to Sakura.

 

"I told you not to leave this restaurant especially if I am not around and stop meddling with humans." Sakura sighed while massaging her temple.

 

"We're not talking to human tho, we're just playing and minding our own business." Yena said smiling innocently at her.

 

Sakura just shook her head, she can't do anything about it because it's finished now. The important thing is, she should take care of their future actions and remind them on why they are here.

 

"Fine, but please stop meddling with humans." Sakura said and Chaewon is quietly agreeing to their leader.

 

Hyewon just nodded at her and Yena, of course she didn't mind Sakura's word and just busy staring at her.

 

"But...why are you drenched?" Hyewon suddenly asked, in a quick time, she's already in front of Sakura, she's holding Sakura's face around her hands.

 

"Because of the rain." Sakura said, removing Hyewon's hands from her face. Hyewon just pursed her lips while looking at her.

 

"Then, you should change now Saku-chan, you looked like a wet duck." Yena said to her but she shrugged it off.

 

"Wow, coming from a duck like you." Hyewon said which made Yena rolled her eyes.

 

"First, we need to do our routine for the night, we can't forget it." Sakura said which made the four to smile at her and stands up.

 

They all looked at Yujin who's already in the kitchen in just a second.

 

"I'm ready!" She shouted which made all of them chuckled at her.

 

They all go to the kitchen and hold all the recipe that they need to make their food complete, the food that they will serve tomorrow.

 

They all go and surrounded the large jar that is getting heated by the fire that Chaewon made while waiting for Hyewon and Yena earlier.

 

All of them put the foods in the jar with tender and care, after putting all of it, they all look at Hyewon and Sakura nodded at her.

 

Hyewon started to whisper some words that they can't understand, it's a spell that she always used to make their food delicious. At first, Sakura didn't agree on it but Hyewon said that it won't bring harm to humans, it's just a spell that can make them a delicious food, that's the taste is beyond everyone's expectation. 

 

When the first time they opened their restaurant for a living, they tried to serve the food that Hyewon made, and to their surprise, humans love their food. That's why they decide to do it always and in a short time, their restaurant become popular and lots of people are eating.

 

Hyewon learned a lot of spells from her mother, though she's forbidden to used it for bad purposes but in this case, she won't harm anyone, so she thinks it's fine.

 

Sakura and Chaewon stared at the jar, they're just busy observing and watching quietly.

 

Whilst Yena and Yujin are in awe, they are staring at the foods that are floating around them, Yena was about to pick up one but Yujin slapped her hands and shushed her. Yena just rolled her eyes at Yujin who gives her an innocent smile.

 

"It's done." Hyewon said to them, after a minutes of whispering something and waving her hands in the air.

 

Yena quickly went to the sink to get the lid of the jar and cover the top of it.

 

They all looked at each other and started to high-five while a smile is written on their faces.

 

Yujin is always excited while doing this routine every night because she's always amaze on how Hyewon whispered something and the foods in the jar is already cooked after she whispered a word, it won't even consume ten minutes to finish the process.

 

She wants to learn it from the girl but Hyewon didn't want to tell her, she always ignored Yujin about it.

 

"Hyewon, teach me the words I want to do it too." Yujin pouted cutely to the girl but Hyewon only stared at her which made Yena chuckled and even Chaewon.

 

While Sakura, a smile is plastered on her face while staring at Yujin's happy face.

 

 

“I’m just wishing that I won’t get a headache tomorrow because I got drenched by the rain.” 

 

Chaeyeon talked to Minjoo from the other line, the girl called suddenly when she was about to take a sleep, Minjoo’s asking her if she needs someone with her tonight because she’s alone in her house with her dog.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come over there?” Minjoo asked worriedly to her.

 

“No, just stay at your house. I don’t think you can go here because it’s raining hard and it’s really late in the evening now.” Chaeyeon said as she realized that it was past eleven o’clock now.

 

“Okay, take care. You’re alone. Call me if something happens. See you tomorrow, don’t be late.” Minjoo said softly and Chaeyeon can’t help but to chuckle.

 

Her best friend always makes sure to check up on her, Minjoo never leave her behind, she always got Chaeyeon’s back, that’s why their friendship is really strong and they have a great foundation, they’ve been best friends for so long and they treasure each other.

 

“Okay Minguri, take care too. Good night!” Chaeyeon said after Minjoo bids her goodbye.

 

She slowly made her way on her bed and slumped her body onto it. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes while making herself to enter the dream world.

 

But her eyes shot opened when a loud bark echoes in her room. 

 

“Hey…come here baby, let’s sleep.” Chaeyeon said to her dog but she didn’t listen to her and continues to bark at her window.

 

“Why are you barking there?” She suddenly asked, she decided to stand up to take a look on the window and her dog barks louder this time.

 

She looked at the window, and her eyes blinks quickly when she noticed someone standing at the tree, not far from her house. 

 

'Oh is it a person?'

 

She frowned when she confirmed that it’s really a person. 

 

‘Why is that person standing there this late in the evening?’

 

“Who’s that?” Chaeyeon asked to her dog, but she just received a bark.

 

When she returned her gaze to the shadow, the person is nowhere to be seen and suddenly a cold breeze pass through her which made her shiver, and she suddenly felt nervous.

 

She checks the spot again and she can’t se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter