Thirteen: Revelation from different places

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t understand…” Chaeyeon whispered, trying to process all the information that Minjoo just said to her and Yuri from the very start, she feels that her mind will explode from it.


“Let me summarize it…” Yuri started as she looked at her brunette friend, “First, the person who attack the restaurant and tried to hurt us, are not human…probably a demon?” Yuri said, then Minjoo nodded her head while Chaeyeon started to listen again. 


“Second, you said that Sakura and her friends are not human and also not demon…” Yuri continues, Minjoo nodded her head again while Chaeyeon’s mouth is in agape when she finally heard it loud and clear as her mind gets to processed every words.


“Lastly…you are saying that you are not a normal being…” Yuri said and Minjoo nodded her head once again, then Chaeyeon looked at her friend with wide eyes and confused face.


  
“Minjoo, I am your best friend and you know that I love you with all my heart but….

 

 

ARE YOU ON DRUGS???!!!”

 

 

Chaeyeon reacted while shaking Minjoo, her hands are on her best friend’s shoulder while the younger is trying to calm her down, just like Yuri.


“Chaeyeon, as much as I want to deny everything, I can’t. All the things I said is true.” Minjoo stated calmly as she looked at Chaeyeon’s eyes. 


And Chaeyeon seems to calm down but she is looking at Minjoo, checking if the girl is alright and not sick, she ruffles her hair due to frustration as she has an eye contact with her best friend. 


“I don’t know how to react if it’s all true.” Yuri sighed and Minjoo nodded her head.


“And…where did you get that you are not a normal being?” Chaeyeon look puzzled, creasing her forehead while scratched her eyebrow. 

 

“Hey! What are you doing?” Chaeyeon asked when she saw Minjoo gets the knife that is resting on the side table of the bed and pointed it on her palm.

 

“KIM MINJOO PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!!!!” 


Chaeyeon shouted, her eyes widening while she tried to stop Minjoo from trying to wound herself with the sharp object she is holding. But the younger didn’t listen to her, that makes her more panic, the same with Yuri who is getting pale from what she is about to witness.


“Kim Minjoo!―OH MY ING ! YOUR BLOOD IS DRIPPING!!!” 


Chaeyeon started to panic, she stands up and stumbles on her step while looking for the first aid kid for Minjoo’s hand. Yuri’s eyes got widen as her face started to get paler as she watched the red liquid flowing out from Minjoo’s palm. 


“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING AND YOU DID THAT TO YOUR HAND?!” Chaeyeon hissed and grabbed Minjoo’s hand after she found the first aid kid, she is about to get the alcohol and placed it on the younger’s hand but Minjoo stopped her from doing so.


“Watch.” Minjoo muttered, gritting her teeth as she tried to endure the stinging pain from the fresh wound she created. She is really sure she can heal others and herself but the pain is still present.


Chaeyeon was about to complain and scold Minjoo again, but Minjoo gets the tissue at her hand and used it to wipe the blood coming from the wound, and her eyes widen when she saw how Minjoo’s wound slowly closed and disappeared as if nothing happened on her hand…it looks like really nothing happened.


“What the heck?” Chaeyeon muttered while staring at Minjoo’s palm, on the other hand, Yuri quickly stands up and gets Minjoo’s hand as she started to check it, shaped in awe when she realized and checked her friend’s palm.


“I healed my own hand, using my ability.” Minjoo said at the two.


Chaeyeon and Yuri are blinking their eyes, looking at Minjoo and her hand alternately, still processing what just happened.


“I know it’s still unbelievable for you, but yeah I can heal someone and a small manipulation….I don’t know how it happened, I just discovered it myself.” Minjoo stated, fidgeting with her fingers while looking innocently at her two friends.


“You……just….healed your….wound.” Yuri said like a kid who is processing everything while pointing her index finger on Minjoo’s new healed palm. 


“Yeah, I just said that.” Minjoo said at her bewildered friend. “Remember when I always look pale and sick at school? That’s the time I started feeling that something is changing on my body and yeah, I discovered it accidentally.” she added.


Chaeyeon then looked at Minjoo, “That explains why you always….look so weak and sick.” She said and Minjoo nodded her head.


“I have a friend…with a power, I can’t believe this, I thought I can only read that at book and now it’s happening and I witnessed it with my own eyes.” Yuri said, her eyes are shining in awe and surprise. 


“But, please, let’s just keep it as a secret for now.” Minjoo said and the two nodded their head, they understand, if someone knew about this, they don’t know how will they react but for sure majority will gets shock and panic with surprise. Especially their younger friends.

“Sure…a secret it is.”  Chaeyeon said after she calmed herself down but she is still digesting the information, Minjoo smiled at her and gave her a soft hug which she also returned with a soft one, and soon got joined by Yuri making them chuckle together. 


“Wait….did you heard that?” Yuri asked, Chaeyeon and Minjoo looking at her with their confuse expression. 


“What?” Chaeyeon asked, raising her brow at Yuri.


“That….can’t you hear it?” She asked.


“What―” 


“Ssshhhh…..” Minjoo said as she tried to listen at the surrounding.


“What―….wait, why is there continuous knocking outside?” Chaeyeon asked after she heard it, Yuri shrugged then looked at Minjoo.


“You said that no one knows this place because it is private except your family and no one will come here, then who is knocking?” Yuri whispered at Minjoo.

“Is that your parents?” Chaeyeon asked.

“No. They are out of town and they won’t go here without our relatives. And why would they knock if they have the spare key?” Minjoo stated and the two nodded their head in agreement.


“Then…who is that?” Chaeyeon asked, Minjoo shrugged but all of them feel the sudden chills on their spine after another loud thud is produced from the door.

 

“Let me check it.” Minjoo gulped, gathering her courage as she stands up.


“Let me come.” Yuri and Chaeyeon said in unison as they follow Minjoo.


The trio started to head towards the living room as they made their way to the wooden door, Minjoo gulped down while the two are behind her, also getting afraid because of the aura of the surrounding.


“Be careful…” Chaeyeon whispered.
“We are here to back you up.” Yuri muttered.


Minjoo looked at the two before reaching the door knob, her hand is trembling and sweating furiously, she gulped down before slowly twisting the knob. Minjoo then ready her fist in case of emergency because she knows that there is a high probability that the who demon attacked the restaurant might get here to kill them. 


Minjoo breathe deeply, clenching her fist as she prepared herself, upon opening the door, her eyes blinking rapidly and it gets wide while staring at the person.


“Graciousness…” Yuri said, jaw dropping from what she is seeing, just like Chaeyeon who is also frozen on her position while her eyes are trailed to one person.

 


 

“Hey, why are you alone here?” 


Chaewon looked at her back and she smiles softly after seeing Sakura observing her, the short haired girl slowly walks toward and seat beside her. Chaewon can’t find herself to sleep, so she just decided to stay in the garden, just located at the back of the palace.


“Care to share? Maybe I can help on what you are thinking.” Sakura asked softly, Chaewon then sighed while staring at the flowers before bringing herself to speak, it wasn’t new to her, she is not the type to share everything in her mind but we can say that Chaewon always easily opens up to their leader.


Right now she is just busy thinking, her mind won’t leave her on peace, all the dreams she had is bothering her and she doesn’t know why. Especially the one that is involved her parents, she is getting uneasy by that dream. And as much as she doesn’t want to overthink, she can feel that something is going on, especially the moment when she heard Yena and Yujin talking about some dreams, she therefore concludes that she is not the only one experiencing it, Chaewon also asking herself if Sakura and Hyewon experience the same thing. And if she confirms it then Chaewon can really say that something is going on. 
Apart from that, she can’t distinguish if that dream really happened before or it will happen in the future. It’s making her confuse.
 


“I…” she sighed once again, “….just missed mom and dad.” Chaewon said, then Sakura looked at the younger and she can’t help but to feel the sadness on the girl’s voice. In times like this, if Sakura knows she can help then she will not think twice to help others but this time, she doesn’t know what to say to the younger girl.


“It’s been years that they are gone but the pain doesn’t change a bit.” Chaewon said, looking at the wither petals of some flowers on the ground.


Sakura can’t even find herself to utter some good words so she does what she knows, she caresses Chaewon’s head like a kid, and the younger looked like a baby tiger while staring at her, by then she offered a soft and comforting smile to her. 
Chaewon then smiled at her, curling her knees as she placed her head on her knees. 


“Even if I deny it to myself to stop thinking about them, I can’t…I missed them so much.” Chaewon muttered, enough for Sakura to hear her words.


 “I understand, because you love them so much. You don’t need to stop thinking about them and Chaewon….” Sakura said and the younger looked at her, she smiled to Chaewon as the girl is giving her full attention.


“I know you aren’t forgetting about this, but I want to remind it to you again. Even if they are gone, they will always stay forever in your heart, because you love them so much and you won’t let yourself to forget them.” Sakura said, her words came out so soft hat Chaewon feels the sincerity that is coming from her and Chaewon is aware that every words coming from Sakura is always true and sincere.
                                                                                                                                                                      

“Thank you…” Chaewon said and Sakura smiled at her, “but, I hate myself for still not finding the person who caused their death. Once I found that person, I will surely kill her with my own hand even if I end up receiving a punishment because of it. I won’t hesitate, I just want justice for their death.” Chaewon added, just thinking of the person who is the cause of losing her mon and dad, Chaewon is determined to get justice for her parents. 


“I know and in that case…let me tell you about something.” Sakura said and the moment that Chaewon looked at the older girl, she gave a wide smile to Sakura. Since she known Sakura for so long and they have been close together, she knows what Sakura is already thinking.


“I will help you to give justice for your parent’s death, we will find that culprit and give a punishment to that person.” Sakura said, patting Chaewon’s back while smiling at the younger girl.


“You will? Promise?” Chaewon asked, her eyes are expecting while looking at the older.


Sakura then smiled at Chaewon, “yes, I will, if we find that culprit, we will give a big punishment for what that person did to your parents. I will be at your side and I will help you to find the person killed your parents, I promise that.”


Chaewon can’t help it this time, she finally gives a big hug to Sakura as the older returned it with a soft and comforting one.


“Thank you, Saku-chan..” Chaewon whispered and Sakura catches her breath after hearing that familiar nickname, a blurred image of a person flashed inside her head but she managed to keep her composure, even if she is dying with curiosity because of the often exposure of that person in her mind.


“Of course, after all, we are a family. As far as I can, I will gladly help and give my support. All of you are my family, you are all I have and I won’t lose all of you again, I won’t let myself being the same me from before.” Sakura said, though she whispered the last words while caressing Chaewon’s back.


Chaewon is beyond grateful from this, she will always be grateful to Sakura and as the same things, Chaewon will also won’t leave Sakura’s side, after all, she treats her as an older sister. Her family along with the other angels with Chief.


‘Mom and Dad, I am sorry for what happened to you. I promise I will give justice to the two of you and don’t worry, Sakura promised to help me find the culprit. We will, just wait for it.’

 

...


 

“Yena-unnie, we shouldn’t eavesdrop with the elder’s conversation. That’s what mother told me.” 

Yujin whispered at the back of Yena’s ears, the two of them planned to go to the que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter