Eleven: Unsaid things

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Flashbacks are italic.)

 

 

 

"Hyewon! Yena and Yujin are here calling you!" 


Her head snapped upwards when she heard the names of her friends, a wide smile slowly written on her face as she tied her hair before going down.


"Where are they?" She asked when she didn't saw her friends down there. 


"Oh, they said go to your usual place, they will wait for you there." Her mother said to her, making her frown. 


"What did they say?" She asked. 


"Just come quickly, they are in rush. Those two have boxes in their hands. I don't know what is that for." 


Hyewon's eyes widened when she realized what the will do for today, she quickly gets her way outside but she stopped and get back to gave a quick peck on her mother's cheeks before proceeding to go out. 


"I almost forgot it's her birthday, Sakura will kill me if she knew that I didn't get a gift." Hyewon said and run her way towards the Elysium. 


She stopped walking when she saw some flowers on the ground, beautiful one and it can describe her feelings with that flower, but she knows it won't happen and never be. 


"Maybe this will work. She is not too picky for gift, she doesn't even mind if I didn't get one though but that short haired girl is just stubborn." Hyewon scoffed while looking at the freshly picked flowers on her hands as she keep walking to their meeting place. 


"White clover..." Her eyes are busy admiring the flower that she get, but she stopped walking when airmen bumped into her shoulder. 


'She didn't even apologize.' Hyewon frowned when that someone didn't bother to stop and say sorry to her, when she looked at the girl, she rolled her eyes when the back of the girl is what she saw. 


Hyewon was about to walk away when the girl turned around and gave her a smug smile before walking away. 


The annoyance suddenly crept in her system while she is just lost staring at the girl. Hyewon could feel the irritation but at the same time, she can also feel how her heart skipped a beat after she saw the girl's face and made her heart beats after giving her that smug smile. 


"Why the heck is that?" She mumbles and just shrugged it off before walking to her destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you, I don't mind it if you don't get a gift." The girl said and smile adorably at Hyewon, making her stiffened in her position. But what is crazy, she can't properly see the girl's face, it's too bright. 


"J-just get this." Hyewon gets the girl's hand as she place the white clover she get earlier. The girl gave her a soft smile as she hugged Hyewon softly, making the latter's heart leaped in happiness but at the same time in pain. 


"White clover, I said that give her a gift that is memorable." Hyewon rolled her eyes at the girl. 


"Sakura, you are not the one who will receive that gift so, shut up your small mouth." Hyewon scoffed making Sakura to rolled her eyes at her. 


"Don't start bickering! It's her birthday! We should enjoy this day." Yujin said making the two to stopped glaring at each other but at the same time they just laughed at their childishness.


"Yeah, this special girl. Happy birthday!" The girl with a long hair said. 


Hyewon frowned when she can't see the girl's face, it's too blurry but she looks oddly familiar. They are two of them who Hyewon can't recognize but she can tell that they are part of their circle of friends. 


"Let's go!" She stopped staring at them when Yena pulled her inside the room and started to sing a loud happy birthday for the girl who is familiar yet unrecognizable face for Hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Think of me and be mine." 


Hyewon looked at her back when someone unfamiliar talk, her eyes widened when she saw who it was and her heart suddenly started to beat rapidly as she see how the girl slowly smile while looking at her. 


"W-what?" She asked but the girl just grinned at her before taking a seat beside her. 


"That's what the white clover means." She said and Hyewon didn't manage to talk because she felt exposed. 


"You give that to someone special, right?" The girl asked but Hyewon only nodded her head. 


"But I don't know if I should tell you that." Hyewon said making the girl beside her chuckle. 


"I am betting, that someone is too special for you and you want her to be yours but you are too late and you just keep your feelings inside without telling her until she gets the love that she deserves." The girl said and Hyewon looked at her with wide eyes. 


"H-how?" Hyewon asked. 


"Well, I can see someone's future even their past. So, I saw yours." The girl said and Hyewon can't utter a world, is forming an o-shape while staring at the girl. 


"Don't worry, someone will come in your life and make you feel the true happiness." The girl said as she stands up and started to walked away.


"What?" She asked.


"In fact, that someone just came." The girl smile softly and Hyewon swears, it almost knocks the air out of her lungs. It was just like the prettiest smile she have ever seen. 


And if she will admit it, she wants to see that again and maybe, she wants to get that smile for herself. 


"Wait! What's your name?" Hyewon asked but the girl just grinned at her and continue walking, leaving Hyewon with her amused expression.


"Just call me...." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am giving you chance to live, so, answer my question. Where did you hide that human?" 


Hyewon glared at Luci who is glaring at him deadly, she can feel that he is running out of patience but Hyewon won't speak whatever they do to her. 


She just smirked at Luci and that made him clenched his jaw and balled his fist before he started to walked closer to Hyewon who is tied up on a chair. 


If anyone would see her image right now, especially her friends. They will get angry at how hard beated Hyewon is, her cheeks are swollen and her lips have a cut just like her eyebrows that has a blood dripping from it. 


"Ahhhh!" Hyewon shouted in pain when Luci punched her stomach causing blood to come outside . 


"Where are you hiding her?" Luci asked once again but Hyewon just spit at him that made Lucifer angry and slapped her before walking to Hyewon's injured back. 


And she cried in pain as she can feel that her soul is slowly leaving her body, her energy is slowly consuming as her tears fall because of the pain causing by Luci. 


"You should be grateful that I give you the cure that you need to avoid being dead." Luci chuckles evilly as he started to slit Hyewon's back using his knife in a slow manner, sending a large pain on the girl. 


"Even if you kill me, I won't utter a word about her." Hyewon said firmly as she glared at Luci who only laughed at her before slapping her swollen cheeks. 


She groaned in pain as she can feel the blood inside . This one is too strong and Hyewon is aware that she can't defeat Luci, she can't even fight back because she is tied up. She tried to escape earlier but the guard are too uptight and when they saw her, she got beaten up for escaping. 


"Oh? So, I should kill you." Luci said firmly as he put the knife closer to her neck and Hyewon suddenly feel the nervousness she isn't feeling earlier. 

 

 

 


"Oh damn, so I would die like this? I haven't even see her again..." Hyewon mumbles as she felt the sharpness slowly digging inside the skin of her neck. 

 


...

 


"Will she be okay?" Sakura asked as she turned her gaze to the sleeping Yena while someone is treating her wounds. 


"She will be, it's good that you quickly bring her here and the poison on her body didn't crept too fast." Chief said, looking at Yena with sympathy. 


Sakura and Chaewon quickly rushed into Elysium to get Yena cured and for Yujin to get treated. 


He can really tell that the girl has been in a tough fight because of the injury that she gets, it wasn't a normal wound especially Luci is the caused of it. 


"She'll wake up soon, right?" Chaewon asked to her father and Chief could only shrugged while looking at them with hesitation. 


"I hope so. Her wounds is deep especially the one in her stomach, it sipped her strength. But I am sure, she will recover soon, she needs a lot of rest and time to heal herself." Chief said and Sakura sighed while staring at Yena. 


She can't bear to see her like that, so she dashed out of the room making Chaewon to looked at her with so much confusion.


"Yena, please recover quickly." Chaewon mumbles while looking at Yena's sleeping body before following Sakura outside. 

 


"Saku-chan..." 


Sakura heard Chaewon's voice but she didn't bother to look at her, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter