Eighteen: Revival

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Sakura, how long are we gonna walk?” Chaeyeon whines while following the short-haired girl. 


Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, Sakura’s keeping mum after she pulled her away from Wonyoung and Chaewon. She doesn’t have any choice since it’s night time, just following the older angel is the only option she had or else she can’t go back to the Elysium.


Chaeyeon just huffed while walking behind the quiet Sakura, not uttering words anymore since she’s just being ignored. Unbeknownst to her, Sakura isn’t ignoring her but the short-haired girl is very nervous to death. Her hands are sweating and cold due to the cold breeze of the wind, but she’s trying to shrug it off. But, she’s releasing lots of sighs just to calm herself.


Chaeyeon’s walking quietly while her eyes are on the ground, “Owww…” she muttered when her head bumps on something, and when she looked up, she was greeted with Sakura’s back.


“Sorry…why did you stop?” Chaeyeon asked, Sakura then turned around, smiling softly at her. And oh, it just took Chaeyeon’s breathe away, Sakura’s so perfect right now, the way her hair’s swaying because of the wind and how the light from the night sky shining on her, it’s just a magnificent view, a breathtaking view.


And Chaeyeon’s heart thumping quickly the moment Sakura flashed a smile to her, a smile that Chaeyeon can conclude it’s different from the others. And, honestly, she wanted to claim it, for her eyes only.


“We’re here,” Sakura uttered and stand beside Chaeyeon so she isn’t blocking the younger’s view.


Chaeyeon’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened from what she is seeing, it’s a simple place but it is so amazing.


(Photo below)


“Woah….where are we?” She asked, her eyes are shining so bright that Sakura can’t help to fall harder from the younger angel. 


Sakura sighed softly before turning to her. “It’s my comfort place when the Queen sent us here in the mortal world…just some few months, I found this place by accident since no one is going here, I tried to fix this and yeah, maybe I made this place kinda nice.” 


Chaeyeon looked at her with wide eyes, “What do you mean kinda? It’s really pretty even if it’s simple, it’s really a good place to stay.” 


Sakura chuckles before looking at the whole place, due to the circumstances she can’t get time to go here, and now she’s here with Chaeyeon. 


“Look! You even have a swing, did you stole it from kindergarten school?” Chaeyeon asked while running to the swing.


“Of course not!” Sakura defended but she only received a grin from the younger.


Chaeyeon then seated on the swing while looking at the night sky, “This is really a nice place, full of flowers just like my favorite, and add the night sky that’s adding the peacefulness here.” Chaeyeon breathed in the air, it’s so relaxing and the tiredness from her body is getting away, “Add that you have a swing here, you even have a tent. This is a really nice place for escaping reality.” she stated.


Sakura smiled, walking towards Chaeyeon’s back, she then started pushing the swing softly for the younger. Chaeyeon just smiled letting her do it.


“We have the same favorite things.” Sakura chuckles, Chaeyeon hummed softly as she let the breeze of the wind touches her face.


Sakura breathes deeply, she can’t let this go too long, the more it’s getting longer, the more she’s getting nervous. With her trembling hands, she stopped the swing and held its support.


She looked at the night sky, it’s so pretty.


“You know, I promise to myself that I won’t bring anyone here,” Sakura stated which made Chaeyeon to looked up at her.


“Then, why am I here?” Chaeyeon asked, frowning while looking at Sakura, she can only saw Sakura’s chin since the girl is looking up.


Chaeyeon then caught her breath when Sakura moved her head to looked down, meeting eyes with her.

 

“Unless it’s someone who can put a smile on my lips just by thinking of her.” 

 

Sakura smiled at Chaeyeon, the younger could drown in those eyes.

 

“I promised to myself that I will bring someone, who is worth the risk.” 

 

Chaeyeon’s heart thumping so fast as Sakura is looking intently but fondly directly her eyes.
It's as if everything has stopped in their surroundings, the only thing that Chaeyeon's hearing is how fast her heart beating while slowly immersing from Sakura's eyes.  

 

"I like you so much, your highness." 

 

Sakura finally let out the words she's been wanting to say tonight. She finally made it out from , while looking directly at Chaeyeon's eyes. 


"You don't have to say anything, Jjaeyeon. I just want to tell you how much I like you and from this day, I will show it to you."


"So, be ready for your heart. I'd be willing to make you fall for me." 


Everything is too perfect, how the moon shines up from the two of them. How Chaeyeon is looking up from her seat, while Sakura is looking down on her face as her hands are wrapped in the support of the swing to avoid any movement from the swing. 


Sakura would be lying if she isn't hearing the loud beating of her heart, the way Chaeyeon's stare made her knees weakens if it weren't for her holding some support. She gulps down after her eyes flickered to Chaeyeon's lips, it's as if a force is pulling her and she's trying all her might just to stop herself not to do anything that would offend the younger one. 

 

"Saku-chan..." 


Chaeyeon called up, Sakura's eyes are locked on the younger's lips, she hummed before shifting her glance to Chaeyeon's eyes. 

 

"Yeah?" She answered.


"I love this," Chaeyeon muttered, still not breaking their stares with each other. 


Sakura felt her stomach's churns in a good way the moment Chaeyeon flashed her charming smile, the smile that Sakura always looking forward to seeing. 


"The moon is pretty, right?" 


Chaeyeon smiled after Sakura asked her that. The familiar overwhelming nostalgia feelings are filling her heart after hearing that phrase.


It's the second time that the older one asked her this question but it brings warm feelings to her, it just feels so different. A good way of difference. 


"It is." Chaeyeon smiled.


"Gorgeous moon indeed," Sakura uttered. 


"But, you're not looking at the moon....you are looking at me..." Chaeyeon stated, biting her lips as she tried to calm herself from the intense stare that the olde is giving her. 


Sakura smiled and there, Chaeyeon feels her whole world is stopping. Because of that damn smile.

 

"Exactly, because I'm looking at my moon." 

 

Oh, how Chaeyeon stopped breathing when Sakura planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 

 


...

 

"Are you seriously being shy around me?" 


Sakura turned around and looked at Chaeyeon who is following from behind her. 


They are walking back home after the whole confession from Sakura happened. And the older won't lie on how she found it adorable when Chaeyeon has been pretty shy with her as they are walking back to the Elysium. Even if they are already outside the palace, the younger is still quiet. 


"N-No! Why would I?" Chaeyeon snorted and straightened her back while avoiding Sakura's eyes.


"Then, why aren't you looking at me?" Sakura grinned, she stepped closer to Chaeyeon who is just stoned on her spot. 


"I am not required to look at you." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, trying to dismiss the nervousness creeping in her chest because she can feel how Sakura is looking at her, it's kinda melting her. 


Sakura chuckles before patting Chaeyeon's head. 


"Fine." She answered, but Chaeyeon frozen on her spot when Sakura made her looked at her eyes by softly tilting her chin, 


"But I want you to look at me, focus on me," Sakura added, reaching Chaeyeon's hand as she pulled the younger one to walk with her. 


Chaeyeon could only look at her hand that is getting hold by Sakura's hand while she is letting herself getting dragged by the older one. 


Chaeyeon can't hear anything but how her heart beats fast from this simple physical contact. 


"Sakura!" 


The two looked at the huffing Yena, who seems like she's been running from the palace. She looked at them but her eyes dropped on their hands, which made Chaeyeon pull her hand away but Sakura just held it tighter. 


"What? Look at me, not there." Sakura uttered which quickly gets Yena's attention. 


"Chaewon..." Yena can only say and Sakura only knows what might it be. 


"Where is she?" Sakura asked after Yena told her she's in her room, she quickly rushed out to the palace, leaving Yena and Chaeyeon alone. 


"Oh...sorry about that. She really cares about Chaewon, so..." Yena scratched her nape while looking at Chaeyeon. 


"It's fine. Chaewon needs her, I can say from how you run here." Chaeyeon said.


Yena being a curious cat, can't help but ask why the two are holding hands, so she did ask.


"Did something happen between you and Sakura?" Yena asked, she looked at Chaeyeon and she saw how the younger one suddenly got pale from her question. Which made her conclude that there is really. 


"I think I already know the answer." Yena grinned before wiggling her brows as Chaeyeon cheeks flushed red. 

 

...

 


Sakura sighed after entering Chaewon's room, her eyes quickly landed on the angel sitting on the corner of the room, sniffling hard while her head is leaning on her folded knees. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter