Nine: Uninvited visitor

CAÍDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here." 


Chaeyeon looked up from her position when an umbrella is placed on her table, courtesy by their one and only president. 


"Uhhh, for what?" Chaeyeon asked while staring with so much confusion at the older girl, but Eunbi rewarded her with a light chuckle. 


"It's for the rain, Chaeyeon." Eunbi smiled at her. 


"I know, but...it's impossible to rain today, look, the sun is clearly so bright now." She said while pointing at the window, the older only shrugged at her.


"Well, it's better to be safe. And I bet you forgot your umbrella." Eunbi said making her to froze on her spot, Chaeyeon rummages inside her bag to find her umbrella and for the result, she found nothing. 


"How did you know?" She asked, raising her brows. 


"Just a guess. Because last time you also forgot to bring one. So, I'm letting you to borrow my spare one." Their president said, ruffling Chaeyeon's hair as if she is a kid. 


"Uhhh, thanks?" She said in her almost hesitant voice. 


"It's not free. You owe me a coffee date." Eunbi grinned at her causing the younger girl to stiffen at her seat while staring at the older girl. 


"What—"


"No buts. You owe me one. I'll just text you when I am about to claim it." Eunbi grinned and walks away before Chaeyeon can even opened to talk. 


She was left blinking her eyes while staring at the umbrella on her table. Her gaze shifted from the seat beside her when she realized that Minjoo is already sitting beside her.


"What was that?" Minjoo asked. 


"Eunbi let me borrow her umbrella." Chaeyeon shrugged at her best friend who raised her brow. 


"Eh? It's too sunny. It won't even rain." Minjoo said after she looked outside the window to check the weather. 


"I know right. But well, she insisted." She shrugged, Minjoo only nodded her head before turning to gaze on her phone. 


"Oh, it's almost dismissal time. By the way, let me go with you in your work, I also wanna eat today." Minjoo said at her, Chaeyeon smiles widely at her best friend. She is excited to bring the younger to the restaurant for the second time while she is working and also, she is excited to see Yujin's reaction when she see Minjoo with her. 


"Oh, let me call them to inform them." Chaeyeon said but she stopped getting her phone when she realized that she doesn't have their number. Minjoo only laughed at her. 


The kid has been asking her for so many times about the time when will Minjoo visit the restaurant. Chaeyeon can tell that Yujin have a huge admiration towards her best friend and she is happy on how cute Yujin is ramblings words when Minjoo is the topic. 


"But that's great! An adorable kid is excited to see you too." Chaeyeon grinned at the looking confused Minjoo.


...


"This is my second time going here and waiting for the same person. And why should I be here? And you and you?" Yena whines to Hyewon while starting at the huge gate of the university at her front. 


"Of course, we can't leave Yujin alone in the house, and we can't let Chaeyeon go home in we own. And stop complaining for a minute, you duck. My ears are gonna be deaf because of your voice." Hyewon scoffed at the girl but Yena just make a face as she crossed her arms. 


"Chaeyeon is getting too long to get out. I know her dismissal should be five minutes earlier, but she is still not around, don't you think something happened to her?" Yena asked, her eyes widening form her imagination. 


"This is a public place. Nothing can happen to her, they won't try to attack her in this place full of people." Hyewon said, Yena only pursed her lips and her gaze dropped to the other girl beside Hyewon. 


"Yujin, are you okay?" Yena asked to the girl who is spacing out since the time that they've come here. 


"No, I am worried to Chaewon and Sakura." Yujin said, not bothering to look at them. The two older girl looked at her with so much confusion. 


"Why? They're just going to Elysium to talk to Chief and your mother." Yena said, unbothered by Yujin's sudden over thinking.


"Yes. But, don't you think the call is too sudden? The two of them get summoned except for us. If we get a call, it's always the five of us..." Yujin muttered, enough for the two girls to hear her words. 


"Yeah, I also noticed it. And the two of them are acting so odd these days." Hyewon said, agreeing to the younger girl, making Yujin to looked at her.


"You noticed too? I thought it was just a feeling but I can sense that the two are up into something." Yujin said and Hyewon nodded her head, on the other side, Yena is furrowing her brows deeply while staring at the exchange of words from the two. 


"Wait! What are you talking about?" She asked, she can't understand what the two are talking about.


"Sakura and Chaewon...they are up into something. I've noticed it, last night I was walking downstairs to get some water but I heard them talking about something." Hyewon said seriously, Yena raised her brow at her.


Her forehead creased when a sudden scene entered her mind, Yena's eyes widened from the realization.


"Oh! Yaaa! Yes! That's it!" Yena said, jumping excitedly when she realized what they are pertaining. Hyewon and Yujin looked at her plainly, sighing as the both of them shake their head. 


"I also noticed Sakura and Chaewon, the day when Chaeyeon visited her friend. The two of them are whispering some words while their faces are in a serious state. I am sure they are up into something." Yena said as her eyes widened while telling it to them. 


"Yeah, but I don't have an idea what they are doing." Yujin said, even if she thinks deeply, she can't get the information and the slightest idea. 


"Sakura...I think she knows something. She probably doing an action about it and she isn't telling it to us." Hyewon said, the two nodded their head in agreement. 


"Well, we know that she is the kind of person—oh not a person exactly, but she tends to do things in her own." Yena said, crossing her arms while pouting. 


"I only hope that she won't get harm from what she is planning to do." Yujin said, the concern in her voice is too evident, Yena rubbed her shoulder in a comforting way while Hyewon gave her a reassuring smile. 


"Don't worry, she isn't our leader for nothing. That girl knows what she is doing, let's just trust her. I know she will tell us about it, soon." Hyewon said, smiling softly at the two. 


"Saku-chan, in the name of the Gods, I hope she won't suffer again. We all know how much she loathes her father and the wrath between the two of them..." Yena sighed as she remembers things involve their master. 


"She won't. We are here for her, she is not alone this time." Hyewon said, the sincerity of her voice is evident that Yujin can't help but to hug her for being grateful. 


"Why? Is Sakura in danger too?" 


Yena's eyes widened from hearing the so familiar voice not far from where she is standing. Even Hyewon and Yujin, they pulled away from their hug and looked at the owner of the voice. 


"No! She is not. Even if she is, she can take care of herself!" Yena said continuously, Chaeyeon only blinks her eyes from the sudden burst out of the girl. 


"O—kaaaay." Chaeyeon said while smiling awkwardly at the three girls.


"By the way, why are you here? I thought Sakura..." Chaeyeon didn't finish her words when she realized that her tone is getting a little disappointed.


She shook her head, why would she disappointed all of a sudden? She should be glad that the trio is the one picking her up, not the shot haired girl who keeps on making her confuse, her mind and also her....heart. 


Well, after that night the two of them become close to each other though the grumpy treatment are still there but it is in joking way. Sakura and Chaeyeon are getting closer as the passed by, the four girls can noticed the changes on their behavior. 


Especially Hyewon, she can really see how the two gets in a good term now. And soon, she is aware that something else will bloom.


"Oh, Sakura is busy with Chaewon. They left somewhere." Yujin said, smiling softly at her. 


"So, it means the restaurant is closed?" She asked, the there nodded their head at the same time, just like a puppies staring at their owner. 


Chaeyeon furrowed her forehead, a gush of disappointment passed through her system because Sakura said last time that she will walk with her today and the short haired girl promised that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter