3rd April ~ One of those nights / JongKey

30 Days of Hyunnie

One-of-those-nights

Kibum stared from his balcony down at the street. It was empty, like every night when he looked down. He was deeply in thoughts, sighed several times and slowly drank his coffee for night. He enjoyed the view and looked up at the sky. Such beautiful stars were today up, shining stars. Like it wanted to communicate with Kibum. Kibum bit his lip and his attention caught something on the road. He blinked few times to make sure that he's not just imagining that person. It couldn't be... When the person looked up, Kibum froze in his place. His eyes became watery.

"Will you stay up there and watch me or will you come down and open the door for me?" The person watched him with his sweet smile and big puppy's eyes.

Kibum didn't know what to do. But he slapped himself and rushed down. Rattle of keys at key's hole made the person chuckled as he was leaning against the door frame. Then the door was opened widely and Kibum jumped literally into the embrace of the short man.

"J-Jonghyun-ah... w-what... I thought that... you're going back next year..." Kibum stammered.

He couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him... was it really Jonghyun? His boyfriend Kim Jonghyun who was in Japan for studying?

"Couldn't I take a free month to come visit you?" Jjong chuckled and Kibum hugged him more tightly.

"O-f course! But... what your... teachers and..." Kibum was muffled by Jjong's fingers.

"Don't care, alright? You have me now here, you aren't seeing anyone, are you?" Jonghyun Kibum's cheeks where was a single tear.

"I-I don't! I'm waiting for you! You're my true love!" Kibum shivered.

“Shsh, babe,” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Kibum’s lips.

Kibum relaxed into Jonghyun’s arms as they were kissing deeply. Kibum closed his eyes and Jonghyun took them in when he closed and locked the door behind them. He then watched the situation around him and bit Kibum’s lower lip. Kibum moaned into his mouth and Jonghyun chuckled.

“You’re so easily, Kibummie… you missed me too much, right?” Jonghyun smirked and Kibum’s lips.

“I did… ah Jonghyun… please… babe…” Kibum whined and pulled himself against Jonghyun more.

Jonghyun smiled widely, bit Kibum’s lower lip on another side and led them into Kibum’s bedroom. He chuckled when Kibum shivered more and even didn’t let him to be away for a while. They fell on the bed when there was no balance and Kibum pressed his back against the mattress.

 “Tell me, Kibummie, what do you want to do? Want you to cuddle?” Jonghyun smiled and ed Kibum’s shirt.

“Everything… I want you, skin by skin… I missed you too much, oh god,” Kibum pouted and Jonghyun laughed.

“You’re too adorable when you are all needy here, I love you,” Jjong smiled and took his advantage into deep kiss.

Kibum moaned but he undressed Jonghyun as well and Jonghyun undressed him. They were kissing passionately and they almost didn’t breath. Soon they were only in their pants, both boys had bulge, but they seemed that they don’t mind it. They just enjoyed their wet kissies.

“Oh god, I missed you too much, Kibummie, tell me, show me, baby, how much missed me, baby,” Jonghyun whispered in his y voice but he the clothed crotch of Kibum.

Kibum groaned and rolled his eyes. He begged for more, it was hard to catch his words, he was really one big mess. He couldn’t almost breath, the sensation of this situation splashed his brain away maybe.

“Hyunnie, I missed you, please,” Kibum moaned and closed his eyes.

 

Suddenly the beeping disturbed this beautiful night. Kibum woke up and rubbed his eyes. He was sweating hardly and breathing even more. He looked on the second half of his bed. He breathed heavily and looked down. Over him was white liquid. He bit his lip. He was dreaming. Again, he was dreaming. He bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair. But he stayed in his move. He heard something. Footsteps in his kitchen. He bit his lip more and looked around him. He didn’t hear barking of his two pretty doggies. They weren’t there, maybe… it was them who was in the kitchen. But… since when did dogs sing?! Humming a song?! Kibum slowly got up and took the first thing he had under his hand. It was pillow, well, very good weapon, wasn’t it? He breathed in deeply and walked slowly to the kitchen. Both dogs were sitting by the counter where stood shorter young man with blond hair. He was making breakfast with that song humming.

“J-Jonghyun?” Kibum stammered and rubbed his eyes again, he almost slapped himself. Was he dreaming again?

The blond man turned to Kibum and smiled, but he finished pancakes and put it with jam and juice on the table. Then he walked to Kibum and hugged him tightly.

“Good morning, beautiful, my baby boy, were you sleeping well?” Jonghyun smiled.

“W-when did you come back?” Kibum asked and slowly hugged tightly Jonghyun.

“I came back yesterday, I texted you and told you that I am going to see my parents and then I will be here,” Jonnghyun smiled and Kibum hid his face into Jonghyun’s T-Shirt.

“I… forgot it, I am sorry…” Kibum whispered and Jonghyun laughed.

“Well, well, it seemed like you had nice night,” he smirked and pointed at white traces when Kibum widened his eyes.

“I…” He ran back into his bedroom when he heard Jonghyun’s laugh.

He quickly changed his clothes, washed his face in the bathroom and walked to the kitchen where Jjong fed doggies.

“Were you dreaming about me, all night my name?” Jonghyun smirked at Kibum.

“Shut up or you will have another job instead of eating breakfast,” Kibum pouted.

“Aww such a and needy baby,” Jonghyun smirked and stretched himself.

He was almost beaten by Jonghyun but he rushed to his place and sat down as he started eating.

“Sit down and eat, you big boy,” Jonghyun chuckled.

“I hate you…” Kibum mumbled.

“I know, you love me, I love you too,” Jonghyun smirked but they both ate their breakfast.

And after that…

They maybe finished Kibum’s dream.

But it is another story.


I am sorry, it's not that much good, I really don't know but it is hard for me write JongKey stories, I hope that you will at least like it ^^