11th April ~ Replay / YeHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

replay

That moment when you let go of the reins of your fantasies mind and just this came out ^^


Five boys were siting in their dressing room. They were nervous, too much nervous because something was going to happen. They were new boy’s group in Korea. They debuted few day ago and today was their mini concert, no, it wasn’t their concert, it was SMTown’s concert where they will show their performance along other artists.

“We can do it…” whispered the oldest from them, their beloved leader.

“What if…” the youngest member shivered and the second oldest hugged him.

“Taemin-ah… don’t think about what can happen… we’re good… if we weren’t… they wouldn’t choose us,” he squeezed the maknae.

“Jonghyun is right, we can do it, we have to just focus on ourselves,” the leader smiled a bit but he was biting his lip as well.

“Jinki hyung, you will make your lip bleeding,” Jjong whispered and hugged the leader as well.

“I just hope that this frog over here wouldn’t mess up with the rap,” murmured one of two 91’s linners.

“Kibum!” Jinki shot a glare at feline boy.

“Minho is good at as so are you, stop with this when it is our first big chance to meet our fans more,” Jonghyun shook his head but looked at the black-haired boy who lowered his head down.

Jonghyun sighed, got up and walked to Minho when he hugged him. “Don’t listen to Kibum, he is just so nervous so he is talking bulls,” Jonghyun whispered and he felt two strong arms around him.

“Thank you,” Minho whispered in his deep voice.

Jonghyun smiled and pecked his cheek. Suddenly the door was opened and black-haired man who looked a bit older than them came in.

“Sunbaenim!” they greeted him and bowed.

“Hello, how are you feeling? I just wanted to talk with you… oh and with your members…” he smiled and walked to Jonghyun when he hugged him tightly and smiled.

“You all are like nervous puppies in their new home, just cheer up,” he smiled and Jonghyun hid his face in elder’s chest. “And how many times I should tell you that you should call me hyung?” he pouted.

“We are sorry, hyung, it is just… we are nervous,” Jinki rubbed his nape and their sunbaenim chuckled.

“Don’t worry, everyone who once did this before, was pretty nervous,” he smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hair.

“Yesungie hyung,” Jonghyun chuckled and Yesung grinned.

“Better, now, what about going and meeting my members, hm? They will cheer you up more!” Yesung smiled and pecked Hyun’s cheek.

“The company will be good,” Jinki smiled and Yesung grinned when he pulled them all few doors far where the big room was, he pulled them inside and grinned widely.

“Look, who came to see you! You should be honoured because shining boys are here!” Yesung smiled widely as five boys bowed and shyly smiled.

“A-annyeonghaseyo,” they greeted others smiling.

“Kyah! My son!” Heechul jumped and hugged Taemin tightly.

“Heechul, really? You can scare them,” Teuk sighed but shook his head when he stood up and greeted Jinki warmly and also other boys.

“Are you excited? This is big day for you, you are dressed up a bit weirdly,” Eunhyuk grinned from ear to ear widely.

“Ya, Eunhyuk, let them be,” Hangeng rolled his eyes laughing and he shook his head.

“Kids…” he murmured and everyone laughed.

“I hope that you are ready for our duet, Jjong,” Kyuhyun smiled and Jongie and the younger blushed.

“I-I am hyung,” he nodded.

“You should do duet with me and not with that goat over here,” Yesung muttered and all of them burst into laugh.

“One day I promise,” Jjong smiled widely and kissed Yesung.

“One day? No baby, as soon as it is possible,” Yesung winked and patted younger’s .

“Hyung, don’t hurt him, please, we need him badly,” Jinki chuckled and Jjong pouted.

“Excuse me? I won’t ever hurt him, I promised it to him long time ago,” Yesung chuckled and Jjong blushed.

Jonghyun and Yesung were together since Yesung’s debut and Hyun’s enter SM Town. Jonghyun was always acting shy around all of his sunbaenims. Yesung once bumped into that cute little dinoppupy and he truly was a bit spaced out. He couldn’t tear of his eyes from younger boy. He wanted to take care of him. He tried his best to spend every free time with Jjong. When Hyunnie was chose for joining SHINee, he was happy for him. He also checked up on other guys and no doubts, Jonghyun actually enjoyed the whole cares of him.

Yesung confessed to younger before SHINee debut and Jonghyun was like cry baby. He accepted it and s were teasing him, but all of them, SHINee’s and SuJu’s members, welcomed the new couple. They were cute together and Jonghyun was shy puppy.

“Hey, Hyunnie,” Yesung kissed Hyun’s cheeks when Jjong blinked and blushed.

“I-I am sorry,” Jonghyun smiled and lowered his head.

“What were you thinking about?” Yeye asked smiling.

“About… how we met,” Jonghyun blushed giggling and pouting at Yesung.

“Oh, my baby is so cute and innocent,” Yesung chuckled.

“Aigo, can’t you go somewhere else?” Shindong rolled his eyes but laughed.

“No, I want to be here,” Yesung smirked, but took his baby’s hands and walked into the corner where the couch was.

They sat there, hugged each other tightly and Yesung kissed Hyun’s cheeks. Hyun chuckled and sat on Yesung’s lap. They connected their lips again and Jjong closed his eyes.

“You are so cute and beautiful, you are so adorable and shy,” Yesung whispered and Jonghyun blushed even hard.

“S-stop it hyungie,” Jjong pouted and Yesung just laughed.

“Our lovely dovies, I don’t want to interrupt you, but we have our first song in few minutes, Hyunnie,” Jinki came and smiled.

“Oh, hwaiting, I will watch you,” Yesung smiled.

“I’m scared,” Jonghyun bit his lip.

“Baby, I am going to be there and there are only your fans and your members, don’t need to be scared, baby, you are precious, your vocals are the best,” Yesung smiled and kissed Hyunnie’s cheeks.

“Not like yours…”  Hyun whispered.

“But you can do that, go and enjoy it, don’t be nervous, you are my big boy, you wouldn’t be choose into the company if you weren’t good, I will give you a reward when you will do your best, alright?” Yesung smiled and Jonghyun nodded.

“Good boy, now go,” Yesung smiled and pated Hyun’s when younger pouted but walked away with s on the stage.

And how was it? They were the best, of course, alongside by the other the best artists of kpop. And so of course Jonghyun got his reward, don’t think badly, it was romantic dinner by the river. Oh and maybe something more, but it is another story ~