4th April ~ Can you feel it / EunHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

Can-you-feel-it

Maybe you were expecting JongYu... 3:) Hehe, not today :* 

Because in April have 3 members of SuJu birthday just like our Jjongie, I decided... I think you will get it! 

So today, meet EunHyun!

Happy birthday to you, Eunhyuk! 

(I love making covert tbh)

Enjoy this one short (I have in progress Taemin x Leeteuk, Jonghyun x Eunhyuk... omg... I didn't write it for so long, I know, sounds weird, but I couldn't help myself after seeing two pics xD)


Choi Minho, Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun were stars of the college. Their top marks and bodies made them idols of every girl and boy. Did you need something? You could call one of them and they always would to help anyone.

They also threw up the best parties which were held in Choi’s family house. Minho and Siwon were cousins by blood and Kyuhyun their brother by hand.

One day, on Friday, they again threw up big party. Almost whole school came. People were enjoying fun and also some rooms were full because young boys and girls were needy and , but it wasn’t nothing new.

 

“Kim Jonghyun, make your quickly and come!” Kibum shouted in front of his best friend’s door.

“Let me be, I don’t care that you want to go on some damn party!” Jonghyun shouted back at him.

“I said you that you are going! Or I will grab your hair and make you come here by it!” Kibum knocked hardly on the door.

“Why do you even need me?! You can go easily alone, Kibum! I have no mood for it!” Jonghyun sighed.

“Jonghyun, I know that it is painful that your ex-boyfriend left you, but he was an and you should now start new story love! So grab your over there, I will meet you in front of campus in fifteen minutes, if you won’t be there, I surely would kick your !” Kibum gave the door last hit and walked away.

Jonghyun sighed and shook his head. He was really not ready for some kind of entertainment for tonight. He loved to be alone. But it seemed that his best friend wouldn’t let him to be alone. Jonghyun sighed and took his black jeans and white shirt. At least he took his coat too and then fixed his hair and checked his eyes. He looked good and handsome even with his sad eyes. He sighed but walked out of his apartment locking it behind him.

“Finally, you are here, it took you ages!” Kibum groaned and shook his head.

“I said you that you can go alone,” Jonghyun sighed but Kibum pouted.

“I told you yesterday, Choi Minho invited me by himself and he said that I should take my friend as well!” Kibum nodded and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand when they got on a bus.

“You could take another friend,” Jonghyun murmured.

“Hyung, it’s going to be fun, trust me, please, just today, okay?” Kibum hugged the older when he nodded.

This annoying best friend. He should at least enjoy it a bit though it would be maybe uncomfortable but what Jonghyun won’t do when it comes to Kibum. Soon they arrived to the house from where were lightings already shinning. They got out from the bus and walked to the door when Kibum knocked and stuck the doorbell. After a while tall muscular boy stood in front of them.

“Ah, Diva of the party is here, welcome, Kibum! I am glad that you come!” the boy smiled widely and slightly bowed.

“Shut up,” Kibum laughed. “Jonghyun hyung, this is Minho, he is sophomore and in the class where I am though I am taking design classes and he sport, he is very good in every sport, Minho, this is Jonghyun, he is in his third year of college, doing music arts,” Kibum smirked and grinned widely.

“It is pleasure to meet you, hyung, Kibum told me a lot about you,” Minho smiled and bowed. “Oh and I hope that I can use hyung,” he added smiling.

“Nice to meet you… nae… hyung will be fine,” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Good! Now, let’s go in! Before Kyuhyun will come!” Minho grinned and showed them the whole house.

Jonghyun was surprised. The house was pretty and it didn’t look like during some other parties where he was. Always on every party was couch taken by someone , in rooms were also people in the best show.

“We always make calm parties,” Minho smiled and Jonghyun blinked, did just Minho read his mind?

“It’s really nice here,” Jonghyun smiled.

“I am glad that you like it, enjoy it here and be like home,” Minho smiled and walked somewhere else.

“Kibum!”

“Taemin! Fairy prince, come, I will introduce you!” Kibum grinned at brown-haired boy who came to them, Jonghyun blinked and watched the boy from his heels to head.

“Hyung, this is Taemin, he is junior, Minnie, you know, I told you about Jonghyun, so here is he in his whole nice and beautiful figure,” Kibum chuckled when Taemin bowed.

“Annyeong, I hope that we will be good friends! And I am very sorry for what happened!” Taemin hugged Jonghyun tightly when Jjong blinked.

“I am sorry hyung, but Taemin saw you today sad and he wanted to know what happened,” Kibum smiled a bit but Jonghyun hugged Taemin back tightly though he was still surprised.

“It’s okay… it just can sometimes happen, not a big deal,” Jonghyun smiled a bit and sighed.

“Hyung, you should meet my cousin, he can cheer you up! He is already working, but not so much older! Come!” Taemin smiled widely and looked at Kibum.

“I will borrow him, okay?” he giggled.

“He is not for selling, Taemin, but you can, I will lend him for you… hm for two hours?” Kibum smirked.

“Yes, it will be enough, thank you, hyung!” Taemin giggled and looked at puzzled Jonghyun who just came back to his full consciousness.

“Hey! I am not some thing!” he pouted.

“You aren’t, but let’s go, I hope that Hyukie hyung is still here!” Taemin pouted cutely but grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and took him somewhere.

Jonghyun glared at Kibum and sent daggers in his direction. Kibum sent him just air kiss and chuckled. He loved the youngest, Taemin had really good and nice cousin and Kibum hoped that it will work… They prepared this and it should work!

They found the target in the kitchen. He was talking with some another boy. Taemin pouted and waved at them.

“Hyungs! I want to introduce you someone! Pay attention to me!” Taemin grinned and the boys looked at him.

“Taemin, I hope that you don’t have any trouble,” the black-haired man smirked laughing.

“Haha, Donghae hyung!” Taemin pouted but grinned at Jonghyun.

“Donghae hyung, Hyukjae hyung, let me to introduce you to Jonghyun, he is Kibum’s best friend and he is taking the music arts as his major!” Taemin smiled widely and Jonghyun wondered how he could know it but then again name of that devil Kibum came into his mind.

“And Jonghyunnie hyung, these are my cousins, Donghae hyung and Hyukjae hyung, but you can call him Eunhyuk as well!” Taemin grinned widely.

“Uhm, nice to meet you hyungs,” Jonghyun smiled and bowed.

“I heard about you, didn’t you win the award last summer? It was for universities and I think that I heard about you,” Eunhyuk smiled at Jonghyun.

“Y-yes, it was me,” Jjong blushed and smiled.

“Oh, Taemin, I need to talk with you, nice to meet you, Hyunnie, I need now talk to Minnie,” Donghae giggled and pated Hyuk’s back but walked away before Joghyun could answer.

Donghae also knew about the plan. Taemin wanted his hyungs to be finally happy. Eunhyuk widened his eyes a bit and rubbed his nape.

“Do you want coffee or juice?” Hyuk smiled and nodded in the direction of some glasses and also cups of coffee.

“I would like that…” Jonghyun bit his lip.

“You can go by hyung, really, but don’t need it,” Hyuk smiled and Jonghyun sat next to Eunhyuk when they drank coffee.

“Okay… thank you… uhm… Taemin said that you are already working, what are you doing?” Jonghyun smiled shyly.

“I am designer of flat and house, I can design everything what people want, but sometimes it is annoying when client doesn’t know what he wants to have,” Hyuk smiled.

“Oh my, it sounds hardly but I am sure that you are the best in your job!” Hyun smiled.

“Well, I don’t think so but thank you,” Eunhyuk smiled widely.

“It is amazing work, hyung…” Jonghyun smiled and looked down.

Eunhyuk felt a bit uncomfortable in the silence. He watched Hyun, he was nice and kind. He also heard from Taemin that Jonghyun’s last boyfriend just broke up with him few days before.

“I will once show you my work, what do you think about it?” Eunhyuk smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hair when the blond boy blinked.

“Show me? I would like that, you are surely the best!” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Ah, stop it, but what about going out? I designed the garden house for Choi’s,” Hyuk smiled and Jonghyun nodded excitedly.

Eunhyuk was glad that Jonghyun was happy. Or at least he hoped. Meanwhile Jonghyun was trying his best to forgot about everything. He didn’t want to make his dongsaengs worry and at the end when he thought about it… Eunhyuk was very nice and kind, he loved to be with him and… he felt something different inside him. It was unknown feeling that he even doesn’t have with Sangjae.

They walked out and Kibum watched them from afar. He looked at Taemin and Donghae when he showed them his thumb up. He hoped at good end. Taemin grinned and took them some drinks.

Hyuk opened the door to the small house and let Jonghyun in. Jonghyun blushed but stepped inside and widened his eyes.

“This is… so much beautiful… I told you hyung, you are the best!” he smiled widely.

“Ah… well… now I can’t argue with you,” the older smiled and Jonghyun giggled.

“No, you can’t!” he smiled happily and sat down on the couch.

There were some armchairs and something what looked like a small fridge. Hyuk took two glasses and poured juice into it.

“Or do you wanna alcohol?” he asked blinking and Jjong shook his head.

“No, it’s okay, hyung, thank you,” Hyun smiled and looked at Eunhyuk.

Their eyes met and Hyun blushed lowering his eyes down. Eunhyuk smiled and put his hand on Hyun’s thigh.

“Jonghyun, can I ask you something?” Eunhyuk smiled and Jonghyun shyly nodded.

At that moment Eunhyuk pulled him closer and put his hand on Jonghyun’s left side of chest where the heart was.

“Can you feel it?” Eunhyuk smiled, Jonghyun bit his lip, blushed harder but nodded and Eunhyuk happily made their lips connected.


Aren't they just cute? O:) (kk, I hope that you will enjoy crossovers)

Oh and this is funny and cute <3