25th April ~ Three lucky times / JongHo

30 Days of Hyunnie

Okay so this is the prompt from our JongYu's squad (hehe for JongHo, thank you my dears :3)


Jonghyun was a new at this college. His previous college was expensive and his family didn’t have too much money which he could use for his studying. He himself had maybe good paid job, but it still didn’t make up enough money for paying everything he needed. So that was why he ended up there.

It wasn’t that much good college as his previous, but still he could take the music class. He loved music the most, it could make him calm and happy. His dream was become a singer or a song composer. Maybe both. He was composing some songs when he can.

Every day he was after school spending his own free time in the music class where no one was and he was allowed to stay just there and play or sing. He always sat by the piano and his fingers made their way through the keys very well. He closed his eyes and started singing.

At that time walked through the corridor tall boy with his bag over his shoulder. He was the captain of football team, one of the best players. He stopped by the door of the music room and blinked surprisingly. He didn’t expect that anyone would be inside at this hour. He quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

His jaw almost dropped down when he saw the blond-haired boy and heard his voice. It was an angelic voice and Minho swear that he would like to hear him every minute.

“In the rock

Jom deo chagapge hae jweo neoye jane

Gadeuki chaewojin eoreum gateun neoye mame

You’re so fresh

Naega jari jabeul su inneun teume

Isseulkka na chojohaejeo ga”

Minho’s heart was beating quickly and he didn’t notice himself when he stopped inside the room and just watched the boy who seemed that he didn’t notice him. Not until he ended the second song and wanted to drink his water but at that moment his eyes fell onto the tall boy. He widened his eyes when he recognized him.

“Uhm… hello?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and the boy widened his eyes.

“S-sorry… uhm… Your voice… is so much good…” he didn’t know how to continue!

“I’m sorry… I have to go,” he blinked and vanished quickly away.

Jonghyun blinked and shook his head. “What for the hell was doing Choi Minho here?” he asked himself and took some deep breaths before he drank and practised for a while before he headed home.

But it wasn’t their first time when they met. For the second time it was when Jonghyun was running late for his bus. It was the last bus which should take him home that he maybe would have to wait for his parents or walk home like three kilometres, it wasn’t that much far but so tiring.

And Jonghyun wasn’t lucky at all, instead of running into his locker room, he ran into the different in which… he stood freeze on his place and widened his eyes as in front of him stood ing Choi Minho only in his pants and without shirt! He saw his big ABS. Very big ABS! He gasped and Minho surprisingly turned to him.

“S-s-sorry,” Jonghyun stammered and his heels when he ran from that locker room, got into his, changed his coat and quickly ran to catch up his bus.

There he took deep breaths and his heart was beating hard. It was just second time when he met that tall frog box and he… he saw him . Half … but still he was . Jonghyun sank into his seat and pouted. It was so… adorable boy.

On the other hand Minho was dumbly watching the entrance of the locker room. Did just his senior run into him and then away? What… he shook his head and packed himself when he finally went home.

Their third time was at the café where Jonghyun was working. He just took an order and turned around when his pretty face collided with well built chest. He apologized and bowed but was surprised when the hand held his wrist tightly. He frowned and looked up when his eyes met these two frog’s eyes.

“Uhm… isn’t that funny? We met for the third time and it is now us both who bumped into each other,” Minho smiled and blinked.

“It’s… can you let go of me now?” Jjong smiled and titled his head.

“And… don’t you want to just sit down with me? I kinda… want to talk with you,” Minho rubbed his nape.

“Just give me five minutes,” Jonghyun smiled shyly.

“Alright hyung, I will,” Minho nodded and sat down.

Meanwhile Jonghyun was serving few customers and bit his lip. But then he could take his free time and walked to Minho when he sat beside him.

“Uhm… so what did you want to talk about?” Jjong smiled.

“I… maybe it will sound weird… but my grandmother said that when you bumped into another person for the third time, it does mean something more,” Minho smiled and looked at his hands.

“Oh…” Jonghyun widened his eyes and blushed when he realized what was Minho talking about.

“W-well… I know hyung, it’s weird and unbelievable, but please trust me… I am honest with you and… ugh you know, we really bumped into each other by small mistakes,” Minho blinked and Jjong raised his eyebrow.

“Don’t tell me that you just came to the room for something,” he smirked.

“W-well… I wanted to know the owner of that voice, but I had to consult something with one of my teachers who is on that floor where we first met…” Minho smiled and blushed.

“Weird…” Jonghyun commented and nodded when he looked around himself.

“I will have to go,” he sighed and looked at Minho who pouted.

“But… can you at least be my friend?” Minho asked.

“Will you be alive to stay as my friend?” Jonghyun smirked.

“Well, I think that I will have to make you fall for me soon after you will become my friend,” Minho smirked back.

“We will see then,” Jjong smirked and got up when he gave his card with name on it to Minho.

“Here you go, big boy, without my number you won’t be alive in two hours when you will go away from this café…” he grinned.

“Why?” Minho pouted but showed Hyun’s card with name and the phone number.

“Because my shift will be over,” Jjong smiled.

“So… will you go on a dinner with me?” Minho smiled widely.

“We will see…” Jonghyun leaned closer to his ear.

“But you have a big chance, you Froggie face,” Jjong smirked and kissed Minho on his forehead, when he pulled away and got back to his work.

And Minho? He was happily watching him till they went to the restaurant on a proper date!