19th April ~ Rewind stay oh cool / MiHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

Rewind-stay-oh-cool

Someone stop me at giving weird titles, thank you! xD


Jonghyun breathed in and out. He was at the back stage where he was waiting for the end of the Music bank. He was waiting for the time when the winner would be announced. He bit his lip.

“Hey, dongsaeng,” he heard voice and turned his head at the direction from it came.

“Zhoumi hyung,” he smiled and nodded.

“Are you nervous?” Zhoumi smiled and handed the bottle to Jjong.

“Uhm… I am… a bit…” Hyun smiled and nodded.

“You did well! It is masterpiece!” Zhoumi smiled and patted his back.

“When you think…” Hyun blushed.

“I don’t think… I know it,” Mimi winked and smirked.

Jonghyun blushed harder and pouted. “Ya hyung,” he punched him softly at his shoulder.

“Aigo, you are so cute,” Zhoumi laughed and hugged him tightly.

“Hyungie, don’t embarrass me,” Jonghyun whined.

“Oh, how am I embarrassing you?” Zhoumi chuckled.

“You’re saying that I am cute,” Jjong pouted.

“But it’s true,” Zhoumi laughed and there was a signal for everyone to come on the stage.

Zhoumi smiled, took Jonghyun around his shoulder and they walked up the stage. Fans were screaming and idols made a line. Moderators started the announcing and Jjong bit his lip. He lowered his head and was thinking if he even had some of the possibilities for winning. Jonghyun crossed his fingers and nit his lip. Fans were screaming and waving with their lighsticks.

“And today’s winner is…”

“Dejaboo written and sang by Kim Jonghyun, congratulation!”

Jonghyun stiffened, but quickly bowed deeply. He did it! Yes! He did it! Zhoumi hugged him tightly and pated his back.

“See… you are the best…” he whispered and gave him an award.

Jjong got his mic and he began his thanking speech.

“Thanks to Jinki hyung, Kibummie, Minho, Taeminnie, Heechullie hyung and Zhoumi hyung…” Jonghyun smiled happily and bowed again.

Zhoumi with his colleagues ended the Music bank and Jjong bowed to other artists when he then started singing and taking photos. Zhoumi hugged him suddenly from behind and pecked his cheeks.

“Congratulation once again, let’s have a dinner together, I will wait in my car,” he winked and before Jjong could react, Zhoumi was away just as he was just some ghost.