8th April ~ Sweet Surprise / OTP5

30 Days of Hyunnie

Sweet-surprise

"Yah, Minho! Be careful!" Kibum shouted when Minho almost made a cake fall down from the table.

Minho pouted as he was carrying some other stuffs from the shopping which he was doing a while ago.

"Sorry hyung! You should have left it on the counter and not here! It is easy to take it down when it is too bad situated!" Minho pouted.

"You should watch your way where you are going! They will be back soon and you know what Jinki hyung said!" Kibum frowned.

"Yea, yea, don't burn the house, don't do this and this... make the best cake and whatever... everything!" Minho pouted.

"At least you kept some good information in your head, now go and decorate this damn dorm before they will be here," Kibum sighed and shook his head.

"They will come back at three o'clock hyung, Onew said it to me," Minho sighed and put some nice ribbons over staircase.

"Well, but it can be prepared already, don't you think?" Kibum smirked and Minho pouted.

"Fine..." Minho sighed but did all of decoration over the dorm meanwhile Kibum was preparing some good food and also drink.

 

 

Taemin watched his two hyungs who were giggling over something what they saw in one shop where they were.

 

"Can you stop giggling?" Taemin sighed and shook his head.

He couldn't understand how that duo could be adult. What in the hell? And even older than him! And one of them was even their leader. It was funny.

"Taeminnie! You should see it too! There are pretty pyjamas! You should wear it," Jjong giggled and wiggled his eyebrow.

"Ew, no, thank you very much, I think that my pyjamas, which I have now, is pretty good," Taemin chuckled.

"But this one was with kitten, just for you," Jjong pouted and Jinki giggled.

"You should look for puppy’s pyjamas for you, not for me," Taemin laughed.

“I couldn’t find one for me, so I find for you!” Jonghyun pouted more.

“I don’t like you both, why are you doing this to me! I am not for teasing!” he added.

“Because we love you,” Jinki chuckled and kissed Hyun’s right cheek as Taemin did it too on his left.

"You two, where are Minho and Kibum by the way? Why they didn't come with us?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and looked from Jinki to Taemin.

"They are cleaning the house, they spilled milk last night over whole kitchen and they thought that I didn't see them, but I did," Jinki winked.

"I see... interesting," Jonghyun nodded suspiciously.

"Alright then... where we will go now?" He asked and titled his head on one side.

"To the café which is closer, we should buy something sweet and also ice cream," Jinki smiled.

"Ah! Finally, something interesting!" Taemin grinned widely when Jinki smacked his head and shook his head.

"Go maknae before fans will spot us," Jinki smiled and Taemin pouted.

"We are going too, I wanna pick up ice cream!" Jonghyun grinned when Taemin chuckled.

His hyung was really cute when he was excited or happy. Taemin really loved Jonghyun. But who wouldn't? It was known that SHINee's members love each other, they are family, special and nice family. Jonghyun was like their little treasure. But every member was the treasure of their band. They were nice to their sunbaenims, they were nice to their hoobaes.

 

They walked to the café and greeted the staffs who was a bit caught off the guard. They didn't expect SHINee in their café! But they did what they were paid for. Jinki smiled and bought some cakes, Jonghyun ice cream, but Jinki paid for it, and Taemin bought some caramel chocolate. Then they walked to their car where their driver was waiting for them. Jinki glanced at his phone where the new message came.

 

'We will be there at 4 pm, is that okay? We can't make it sooner, we just got back to Korea, JS'

 

Jinki smiled happily and walked behind his bandmates as he texted back.

 

'It's okay! I'm happy that you will come, have a safe way! JK'

 

"Ya, hyung, don't play on your phone and ppalli!" Jonghyun's voice surprised him, but he chuckled, sent the message and put his phone back into his pocket.

 

"I'm going, don't worry," Jinki chuckled.

 

"I'm not worried, but let's go," Jonghyun smiled.

 

"SHINee!" They heard scream, but they got in the car and sighed in relief.

 

"It was so so... they almost got us!" Taemin pouted.

 

"You would use your maknae power and all of them will faint," Jonghyun teased the youngest and ruffled his hair.

 

"Or you should show them that puppy's face of yours and they will be in coma for years," Taemin didn't give up.

 

"Well, you should then show them your aegyo and they will be alive only if you would do aegyo every day," Jonghyun smirked and before they could continue in their teasing each other, Jinki covered their mouths.

 

"Okay, okay you two, stop it or I will kill you with my aegyo," Jinki laughed.

 

"I thought with a chicken," Jonghyun said in deep voice as there was a hand which covered his mouth still.

 

They laughed and shook their heads. Jinki took their hands down and giggled. The driver started the car and drove them back to the dorm. They started singing their songs. Jinki enjoyed this little time nice time. He loved it, when he was with his dongsaengs. Jonghyun also loved his time with Jinki and Taemin though he missed Kibum and Minho as well. And Taemin? Minnie also loved and adored his hyung’s vocals. He was happy with all of his hyungs. Soon they were in front of the dorm. They walked inside, but when they took of their shoes and coats, Taemin quickly wrapped the scarf over Hyun’s eyes.

 

“Hey! Taemin! What are you doing!” Jonghyun whined and pouted.

 

“Just surprise, don’t you dare to take it off, Jinki hyung, take his hands please!” Taemin grinned.

 

Jinki chuckled and shook his head, but took Jonghyun’s hand when Taemin walked in front of them when he waved at Kibum and Minho who showed their thumbs up. They sat Jonghyun down on a chair in the kitchen when there was everything decorated and in front of Jonghyun was cake with candles and also presents. Taemin looked at his hyungs when Kibum took off Hyun’s scarf and they started singing.

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jonghyun, happy birthday toooo youuu!”

 

Jonghyun teared up a bit, looked around himself and covered his face with hands and his dongsaengs and hyung laughed.

 

“Ah, don’t cry our baby Dino,” Jinki chuckled and hugged Jonghyun tightly after Jonghyun blowed off the candles.

 

“Awww Hyunnie,” Taemin smiled and hugged him tightly too, Kibum joined to them and also Minho.

 

They hugged tightly for a while before they started celebrating. They were enjoying the time and Jonghyun also unwrapped his presents. He got some clothes as shirts and jacket as well, tie and nice shoes. There were also perfumes and new book for writing.

 

“Do you like your presents?” Kibum smiled when they sat back to the living room.

 

“I love them, thank you so much, I love it really,” he smiled and nodded.

 

Suddenly there was a ring of their doorbell. They all looked a bit surprised but not Jinki. Jinki giggled and smirked at s but walked to get the door. He opened them and thirteen men stepped inside following Jinki in the living room. Jonghyun jumped on his feet and widened his eyes.

 

“H-hyungs?” he smiled happily and bowed.

 

“Happy birthday, Jonghyun!” they said in unison and hugged him one by one.

 

“Oh my god! Super Junior are here! Omona! Run, run away!” Kibum squeaked and everyone started laughing.

 

“Hyungs, you were in Thailand! How could you… when did you get there?” Jonghyun asked when Jinki hugged him and Taemin too because Heechul looked like he would eat him soon or took his soul out from his hugging him.

 

Heechul always showed to Jonghyun that he loves him. He was like his big brother, but since he was with Leeteuk, he had to stop a bit from his state where he had maybe a small crush on Jonghyun. But Heechul knew that Jonghyun belonged to s, they showed him lots of love and they also could be everyday with him, not like Heechul who was from another band. So they were now only friends. But you could say that they were best friends.

 

“Well, we have to catch the birthday of our little dongsaengs, don’t we?” Leeteuk chuckled and Minho with Kibum brought some more chairs because the dorm became a bit bigger.

 

“I am glad to see you all, it has been long time since I saw you last time!” Jonghyun smiled and drank his orange juice.

 

“It was but we could always text each other,” SuJu’s members smiled and winked.

 

“That is right, I am glad that you could come for a while,” Jinki smiled and pulled Jonghyun at his lap so Taemin could sit next to them and Kibum could sit on the other side and Minho pouted but sat next to Kibum.

 

It was very funny sight. They were at five and when they wanted to be next to one of them, it was hard, but they always found their way, it could be funny, but they still could do everything. Nothing can separated them and no one tried it. They belonged to each other. Jonghyun loved his big family and he knew that his family loved him back. There weren’t doubts.

 

“You are really like big family,” Ryeowook laughed.

 

“You are bigger,” Jonghyun pouted.

 

“But you all belong to us too, we can make the biggest family,” Teuk smiled and they all cheered.

 

“Have you heard about Hangeng?” Heechul smiled suddenly when he took the attention of everyone.

 

“No,” they shook their heads.

 

“He will get married and he wants us all to come! We, Super Junior and also SHINee, should perform here! He will send soon the invitations!” He smiled widely.

 

“It is amazing!” Jonghyun smiled happily as others too.

 

They celebrated Jonghyun’s birthday for whole day. Jonghyun got calls from the company, other artists, his mum, sister and also his friends. He was happy and when the night came and SuJu’s members walked home, SHINee’s family walked to Jonghyun’s and Taemin’s bedroom where they made big bed and Jonghyun lay down first. Taemin cuddled next to him and put his head on his shoulder. Jinki lay down on the other side and put his head on other shoulder and hugged Jjong tightly. Kibum and Minho hugged him as well and put their heads on Jonghyun’s chest. They cuddled their birthday boy and smiled happily.

 

“Thank you for today, I enjoyed it too much,” Jonghyun smiled and Taemin squeezed him.

 

“We are glad that you loved it, you are our sunshine,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s cheek.

 

“You are always for us, today we were for you here and we will be everyday,” Taemin whispered and kissed Hyun’s neck and Kibum pouted but kissed Hyun’s chest.

 

“Hyungie, you should kiss me!” Minho pouted at Jonghyun and Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

 

“Why should I? Big frog?” Jonghyun chuckled.

 

“I prepared whole dorm decoration!” he pouted more and Jonghyun laughed.

 

“Ah you, jealous honey bee,” Jonghyun laughed and kissed Minho which caused whining from others.

 

“Ya, now you all turned to be all whining? I should be one who get more kisses!” Jonghyun laughed, shook his head and kissed others three.

 

“Better!” Jinki grinned and cuddled him.

 

“Now, you are all happy, right? So good night and cuddle me tightly,” Jonghyun smiled and cuddled closer to Taemin who smiled happily and cuddled to him too though Jinki cuddled more from the other side and they made one big cuddling ball.

 

They were too much cute and happy. Forever they will be.

 

The cute end